[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We fix invasions >red eye orb works for the respective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (54 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 240x240
ITT: We fix invasions
>red eye orb works for the respective covenant
>add sin
>can invade non embered host
>can invade after clearing boss
>incentivize summoning a purple by allowing them to enter the boss room and doubling the soul reward or offering a second boss soul.
>add covenant dueling arenas for "honorabru" fags
>remove active phantom prioritization
>remove phantom estus
All From had to dindu was nuffin and they fucked it up
>>
>>334938330
>remove phantom estus

no
>>
>>334938330
>ban all underage players
>ban the few whiners that's left

done
>>
>Impying you aren't constantly at an advantage due to being able to run behind enemies and gank those sunbros faggots right back
>>
>>334938330

>Add sin
>Remove active phantom prioritization

These two would be enough to fix invasions. I'm not a shitter and I can deal with these phantoms but the point of invasions is that you can invade anyone from a random selection
>>
File: image.png (536 KB, 525x785) Image search: [Google]
image.png
536 KB, 525x785
>>334938479
I didn't need that shit in dark souls 2 stop being a shitter.
>>
>>334939146
Yeah good luck killing me when I have 12 +9 estus flasks nigger
>>
>>334938330
>Can invade non embered host
With From Software's shitty netcode? Fuck that.
>>
>>334938330
>>can invade non embered host
no you fucking idiot, no
this was the reason why dasii pvp was so dead, believe it or not
>>
Why is aldrich faithful almost an instant summon yet darkmoon hasnt given me a single one in over 10 hours?
>>
>>334939991
because dorkmoon and sentinels are literally the exact same.

and basically no one is in the way of blue.
>>
In what fucking world is it ikay for me to invade, only to be fighting a bunch of sliding maniquens?
>>
>>334939991
Because from didn't make it so darkmoons, blues, and sentinels all cover each others backs.
>>
File: 1406391259216.jpg (189 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1406391259216.jpg
189 KB, 960x895
>>334938330
>red eye orb works for the respective covenant
or covenants can have a tool for invading that works
>add sin
sure
>can invade non embered host
the sheer amount of tears this would cause makes me want it but it's probably a bad idea
>can invade after clearing boss
THIS From dropped the ball on this
>incentivize summoning a purple by allowing them to enter the boss room and doubling the soul reward or offering a second boss soul.
grapes should be able to disguise their sign
>add covenant dueling arenas for "honorabru" fags
DLC
>>remove active phantom prioritization
but muh sunbro babysitters. this whole games matchmaking is a complete mess
>remove phantom estus
make it like DaS2 so phantoms can't heal while an invaders present
>>
>>334940298
Those people are why the black crystal exists.

It's not worth even trying.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1024x724
>>334939820
Sure
>>
>>334938330
Make it to where people can not be invaded by 3x phantoms and make to where if already invaded can't summon phantoms
>>
>>334941572
Fucking this
>3vs1 fags taunt as if the accomplish something ganking someone
>>
Add in Dark Souls 2's Sentinel sin mechanics and blue invasions for the Darkmoons. Say what you want about Dark Souls 2's gimped PvP, the matchmaking for punishing the wicked was awesome.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.