[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 9AIWcMk.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9AIWcMk.jpg
307 KB, 1920x1080
Literally impossible.
>>
>>334934943
You're just shit.
>>
>>334934943
A friend of mine won't shut the fuck up about Game Grumps and he told me they beat Bloodborne. You're even worse than these faggots at video games. Maybe you should think about killing yourself.
>>
I'M PRESSING BUTTONS
>>
>>334935223

> A """""friend"""""" of mine

Stop being so insecure
>>
>>334934943
is this a new meme?
>>
>>334934943
Easiest boss I ever found. Just git good budy. Also practice makes perfect
>>
>>334935453
I used to watch/listen to them too back then, I'm not pretending I didn't. I stopped before they played that game, that's all.
>>
>>334934943
I got killed by her like 4 times
>>
>buy a $400 PS4 just for Bloodborne
>drop $60 on the game
>literally can't progress past this point, all my money has been wasted
How can stupid fucking FROMdrones defend this shit?
>>
>>334934943
You must be joking.
>>
>>334935885
so who hired you, microsoft or EA?
>>
>>334935223
reminder that pewdiepie beat DaS1 overlevelled as fuck dicking around, whilst /v/ still think it's hardcore and niche
>>
File: ebrietas.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ebrietas.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
THIS IS TOO HARD REEEEEE

THE HITBOX ON HER CHARGE IS RIDICULOUS
>>
File: 1460854340371.jpg (70 KB, 736x478) Image search: [Google]
1460854340371.jpg
70 KB, 736x478
>another "LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE" thread
you should kill yourself my good man
>>
>>334936115
kick her in the cunt
>>
>>334936115
The only ridiculous shit about her iz the laser. 1 hit kill but easily avoidable if you stand behind her as close as possible. Never lock on her or she will shred you to pieces.
>>
>>334934943
Isn't there a general for this game, stop shilling this game on /v/ already.
>>
This is a joke right? Just ignore the alien looking things and run til you see the boss, snack and repeat. If you aren't attacking the boss don't stop running. Those other enemies that grab you show up infinetly.
>>
is there even a way to actually die to this boss if you aren't completely retarded?

on my first playthrough i beat the witch on my first try, without getting HIT a single time. It's literally a pushover and the easiest boss in the game.

BB was also my first souls game.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.