[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you trust a man dressed like this to make good games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Nomura_KH.jpg (310 KB, 1667x2000) Image search: [Google]
Nomura_KH.jpg
310 KB, 1667x2000
Would you trust a man dressed like this to make good games?
>>
He already did so yeah
>>
Nomura has always been a /fa/ failure. It was just easier to tolerate in the 90s and he was more of the artist guy on the team instead of a director. Now he's like 50 and still dresses like that. Guy needs to start wearing suits.
>>
>>334925946
ya
>>
>>334925946
>he actually shows off his weird chain and belt fetish in real life
fucking hell
>>
he's a fantastic illustrator

it's always the weird ones for some reason
>>
>>334925946
Yes.
Hire /fa/ hipsters if you want but that won't help making good games in any way.
>>
>>334925946
If you were rich and made games you liked you'd dress like a faggot too.
>>
>>334925946
Dude is well into his 40s and still dressed like a fucking teenage,I still love his games tho
>>
>>334925946
he already did. now, if he can just get a better fashion sense.
>>
>>334925946
>he actually wears chains and belts like the characters he designs IRL.
I am shocked and enlightened at the same time.
>>
>>334925946
How does the way you dress have anything to do with your ability to make games?
>>
>>334926196

>/fa/ failure

so, he's not gay.
>>
>>334926327
>does game planning by getting drunk and then saying random crazy shit in the middle of the night
Working with him is suffering, apparently.
>>
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>334929815
white socks + white trainers detected
>>
>>334930173
Oh so he's basically Zun
>>
Now I understand the abundance of chains and zippers in FF designs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.