[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What nationality do you hate getting matched with /v/? I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1459814227228.jpg (25 KB, 540x308) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459814227228.jpg
25 KB, 540x308
What nationality do you hate getting matched with /v/? I live in Indonesia and fucking always get matched with Australians in csgo. They never take the game serious. They sit there skulling beer and shit jabbering to other random aussie fags like theyre long lost friends.it makes me really fucking mad when they are do dumb shit like hide and rip a bong in the middle of a round and still beat me because theyve got good mouse. Theyre also racist
>>
Fucking French.
>>
I hate Indonesians, they're whiny cunts that blame being bad on their mouse
>>
git gud cuck, do you even have a cs team? Australian team sucks btw, Team Tyloo #1
>>
russians
I always pretend that I don't know russian when they show up
>>
>>334922930
Fucking this

Its all

"Je me letplu euri hono" then you tell them to shut up and they teamkill you

fuck france, also I think back when I played on the xbox 360 nearly every cheater I found was french
>>
Other Swedes.
>>
File: 1448563909159.jpg (64 KB, 599x451) Image search: [Google]
1448563909159.jpg
64 KB, 599x451
I've played enough vidya to know that the answer is definitely russians.
>>
File: 1455004170237.jpg (60 KB, 960x944) Image search: [Google]
1455004170237.jpg
60 KB, 960x944
i can deal with other faggots
i got invited to a frenchie guild when i was playing ff14
and they helped me level my weaver for a while

but if you assume im your nationality
it just nags me the wrong way
youre on a fucking english server for fucks sake
>>
this meme is very spicy
>>
>>334922813
Australian here. Lighten up faggot.

Everytime I'm stuck in a game with you retarded Indonesian cunts all you can say is "die" "noob" or "fuck you" in all chat, no matter who you're saying it to. Is it a requirement for being an Indonesian Citizen to have an IQ of 2 digits?
>>
>>334923945
This. Theyre fucking awful at the game, and display no intention on engaging in the bantz
>>
Canada here. I get the Nipponese sometimes, but I live on the far west coast so I guess it makes a bit of sense
>>
I haven't found a pattern. I like other scandinavians so we don't have to speak english
>>
For me it's Canada. Whenever I play competitive multiplayer, it's always Canadians who are the most try hard mlg super serious people that get pissy and obnoxious.
>>
>>334924215
Even though Japs have fucking non-existant English skills they are at least usually skilled and team players.
>>
>>334924215
how does that make sense?

you dont share servers with the asian areas do you?
>>
>>334922813
UK bro here
Germans and ruskies are the worst.

Both repeatedly shout GER? or RUS ? and blab on in mic for ages with their friend in their own language whilst everyone else on the server is English.

Ruskies also always call everyone hackers, whilst often being cheat users themselves.

I'd imagine Germans and Russians are the equivalent of BR? in Europe
>>
I am Indonesian and i fucking hate other Indonesians on Dota and CSGO, aussies rock lads
>>
Eastern US, the worst by far are Southfags and Quebecois.
>>
>>334922813
Canadians
they are literally always memers and fags
>>
>>334922813
Stay mad, Indofag

>>334923354
Frenchies are the best, m8
>>
>>334926203
Pretty much this + Germans spams xD ^^ all the fucking time. They are also typical hackers because they suck at video games.
>>
>>334922813
As an Australian, can confirm.
>>
>>334922813
German here.

Can't stand canadians, french, BR or slavshit. Or the occasional asian who only knows the words "noob" and "fuck you".
>>
best part about playing 360 on xboxlive was living on the east coast and getting put into rooms with British kids and hearing them getting trolled endlessly.

All you'd have to do is clearly say "BRITISH TRASH" and every chav in the room would start squawking in broken english chav-speak. fucking hilarious.
>>
>>334922813
Anyone body from South America is typically the worst. Extremely loud, always spamming shit, and 9:1 they have garbage internet.

Not too keen on Russians either
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.