[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no news of ni no kuni 2 What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>no news of ni no kuni 2

What happened?
>>
>>334921009
Who cares?

NNK was shit.
>>
>make a girl
>call it a boy

Boycotting Level-5 because of this desu senpai
>>
File: 1.jpg (80 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
80 KB, 500x723
>>334921125
I'll buy your copy for you.
>>
>>334921125
Boys are better.

I just hope they fix the AI of party members and don't make it hand holding like the first game or have the story go to shit mid game.

Even giving NNK2 the gambit system from FFXII would be better at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
(Male)
>>
>>334921337
I wish they would have stuck with the system the DS games had. Much better overall as a pokemon clone than a weird 3D RPG that barely worked.
>>
>>334921009
Why couldn't that battle nigga in the middle be the MC? Instead we have queen (male) and some bleach-skinned african princess.
I bet middle guy dies in the first cutscene. Goddamn.
>>
>>334921514
How did it work? I think I ended up having more fun reading the book the collector's edition came with than the game.
>>
>>334921569
Oh, and on top of that, he's a fucking furry.
>>
They'll reannounce it at E3 as NX exclusive
>>
>>334921576
Turn based RPG, you could queue up attacks for each unit to use per turn, as well as position them differently on the map using the bottom screen as sort of a row system as well as needing to move them to specific spots at times to avoid aoe that would hit the screen. All and all a much better game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMjkIhMsXM
>>
>>334921632
Throwing animal ears on a design doesn't make it furry.
>>
>>334921754
Also, ollie boy dies, guv wot teatoime 12 bong.
>>
>>334921009
>no news of Ni No Kuni 2
>no news of Horizon
>no news of Persona 5
>no news of 13 Sentinels
>no news of The Last Guardian
>no news of Gravity Daze 2
>no news of Dishonored 2
>no news of Wild

Why even live ?
>>
>>334921952
We live on the hope that these games will eventually exist.
>>
>>334921632
>neko ears
>furry

You have a very low threshold
>>
>tfw no queen (male) to serve with my dick
>>
What's with Ni No Kuni and Tales both having a girl (male)
>>
>>334922231
Confusing sexuality is the hot new thing in Japan
>>
>>334922457
>new
>>
>>334922457
What are some boys (female)?
>>
>>334922553
>Naoto
>Faris
>that girl that pretends to be her brother from The Last Blade
>>
File: dingdong.jpg (84 KB, 829x430) Image search: [Google]
dingdong.jpg
84 KB, 829x430
>he sees your ding dong.
>>
>>334921952
>no news of Deep Down
>>
They're making it, probably. Can't a game go half a year without news? Seriously, 6 months isn't that weird.
>>
>>334922651
>implying deep down exists
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.