[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i stop getting mad at videogames? I wanna get better,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: i am upset.png (40 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
i am upset.png
40 KB, 750x900
How do i stop getting mad at videogames?

I wanna get better, but i live in australia. So i have really bad lag at times.
But my rage gets the better of me and i fall into tilt way too often.
Please send help.
>>
Getting mad at video games is a sign of autism if you are over the age of 12
>>
>>334919001
>How do i stop getting mad at videogames?
>I live in australia

It's impossible. Sorry OP.
>>
>>334919001
Stop playing mobas
>>
>>334919054
It's more autistic to think expressing emotions is autistic.
>>
>>334919054
>Playing video games is a sign of autism if you are over the age of 12
fixed.
>>
>>334919160
being MAD over VIDEO GAMES is not a healthy expression of emotion, seek help.
>>
>>334919001

Move to a civilized country
>>
>>334919089
i just want to get a good rank before i finally quit the damn thing for good. about to finish university in a year and i can't let that piece of shit game ruin my life any more.

it's league of retards. my highest was D5. stuck in P2.
>>
>>334919212
well you seem quite mad over video game discussion

:^)
>>
>>334919089
This.
You should move to Brazil OP. I bet that would help.
>>
listen to unfitting music, try les fleurs - minnie riperton
>>
>>334919861
sounds decent. might give it a shot. usually i just listen to whatever, but it sometimes distracts me.
>>
>>334919995
the distraction is what I go for.
I like it noticable enough to take me out of the game periodically

I play a lot of fighting games and im prone to getting super salty. Some folks use headphones plugged into the game to tune out crowd noise but I plug them into my mp3 player and hit up a playlist I made.

It sort of helps to divert focus a little bit, at least for me that feels the case. In turn I get more games in and I've increased in skill
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.