[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Launches August 19th Git hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Launches August 19th
Git hype
>>
When did they say that?
>>
>>334918990
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/metroid-prime-federation-force-launches-august-19-north-america-september-2-europe
>>
>>334919036
>coming to NA before Japan
wat
>>
Nobody is going to buy it and Nintendo will stop Metroid games because they can't into causality.
>>
>>334919134
Not like they were making Metroid games in the first place
>>
File: char_12698.jpg (11 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_12698.jpg
11 KB, 210x240
>NintendoGAF will buy this shit

>NintendoGAF will defend it
>>
>>334919116
It's not unheard of. For instance, Yoshi's Woolly World's release was Europe -> Japan -> North America, and that was a game developed in Japan. Federation Force is developed in Canada.
>>
>>334919134
ok.
>>334918687
How do you think they will handle online, OP?
>>
>>334918687
I believe the game is called metroid because we get to kill metroids?
>>
Was thinking of getting it eventually, then I saw how slow everyone moved in the game. Jesus fuck that.
>>
>>334919493
Killing Metroids was never a big thing outside of a single game.
>>
File: Nervous.jpg (11 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
Nervous.jpg
11 KB, 200x189
>>334918687
I was gonna post tubes, but I just realized that there is no one capable of using morphball right?
>>
>>334919116

If I recall Metroid has always sold better in the states than in Japan anyway

not that anybody is gonna buy this game
>>
lel
>>
>>334918687
At this point, I just...want Nintendo to leave Metroid alone
>>
>>334919134
They haven't made a metroid game since 2010, bro
>>
>>334923737
And the actual last Metroid game in spirit was in 2005. It hurts
>>
I can't believe they're actually going to release it.
>>
>>334919116
Well, it is being developed in NA
>>
>>334918687
Wait didn't the Direct say it was coming late Spring?

So they're delaying it? Maybe they want to have it at E3 again to try and redeem themselves.
>>
>>334919116
It is well known that Americans waste their money on useless shit (example: Kickstarters) of course they are going to release this turd there first.
>>
>>334918687
I wished it was an IP, if they wanted it to take place in the same universe as Metroid they could leave various of hints about it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.