[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best Soulsborne DLC? I'd say Artorias>SotfS>TOH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dark_souls_3-wide.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3-wide.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
The best Soulsborne DLC?

I'd say Artorias>SotfS>TOH
>>
>>334915743
for me it's:
Artorias > The Old Hunters >>>>>>>>>>>>> Sunken King

Sunken King was so bad, annoying, full of bullshit that I never beat it or got any other DaS2 DLC
>>
>>334915743
TOH was great.

I prefer Dark Souls to Bloodborne but I think I might put The Old Hunters above Artorias.
>>
>>334916138
TOH was kind of a rehash since its just mostly distorted yharnam but lore was pretty good I guess.

Artorias is better for me because it gave 4 great bosses while TOH gave just 3, also locations were a lot better (oolacile)
>>
>>334915743
>SotfS>TOH
Hahahahahaha, no.

Ivory King had great final boss fight and plains were really cool, but all DS2 DLCs boil down to "DUDE WHAT IF WE MAKE ALL TRASH MOBS IMMUNE TO STAGGER UNLESS YOU HIT EM 3 TIME WITH ULTRA GREATSWORD, LMAO"
>>
>>334916414
>its just mostly distorted yharnam
So you haven't played it, huh?

Oolacile was also rehashed Darkroot Forest, if you didn't notice.
>>
>>334915743
The Old Hunters is without a doubt the best DLC.

How is this even debatable? I thought Arotrias' was the best DLC until TOH started and refused to stop giving. It's literally the gift that keeps giving. There isn't a single area in the game that could be considered unoriginal or padding. Christ some of you cunts have shit taste.
>>
>>334916692
>Cleric beast on fire
>Living failures

y-yeah best dlc guys..
>>
Sunken king > Ivory king > Old Hunters > Old Iron King > Artorias
Artorias started this whole uberaggresive enemies meme and its level design sucked (rehashed woods with even worse textures; mediocore, very small ruined town; boring, black cave of shit FPS)
>>
>>334915743

Good taste. I agree.

SotfS was fantastic( more like the trilogy of the crowns really )
>>
>>334916931
Aggressive enemies are sometimes the best possible way to do things, though. It makes sense some creatures/characters would be more violent and energetic than others.
>>
>>334916767
>Cleric beast on fire
You mean completely different boss with unique moveset and second phase?
>Living failures
>bad
I bet you don't even know who Gustav Holst is you faggot.
>>
>>334916559
It was but it was done in a better way in my opinion. That fisher village from TOH was obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>334917442
The fishing Hamlet was fantastic you tasteless pleb
>>
>>334917442
>was done in a better way
It really wasn't. Majority of it was barely any different from original map.

Caves and bosses in AotA were great, other locations, not so much.
>>
File: 1460917985788.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1460917985788.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>334917507
You disgust me.
>>
File: 1412304642516.jpg (149 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1412304642516.jpg
149 KB, 621x621
>>334916931
>Sunken King above everything and Artorias of the Abyss as the least best DLC

Jesus christ, you have shit taste anon.
It's the worst Souls DLC I've ever had to go through. Only good thing about Sunken King is the gank squad bossfight.

How can you honestly enjoy Blighttown: The DLC? And Artorias of the Abyss is much better than the Old Iron King DLC.
>>
>>334915743
ToH > AotA > SoftS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.