[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember about that time Mannh Pardo single handedly took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Manny_Pardo.png (5 KB, 460x555) Image search: [Google]
Manny_Pardo.png
5 KB, 460x555
Do you remember about that time Mannh Pardo single handedly took over on a ship with 99 columbians on it for absolutely no reason?

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>334913291
He had ties to the russian mafia, there are a few hints and that's one of them
>>
He was the only cop willing to step up to the challenge and keep the streets safe, we can only hope he catches the Miami Mutilator with the same drive he showed on the ship.
>>
>>334914348
Normally I'd worry about someone chasing a killer as elusive and deadly as the Miami Mutilator, but if there's one detective with thick enough skin to catch him it's Manny Pardo.
>>
>>334913291
fame, man
>>
File: Thick_skin_handsome_cop.png (556 KB, 1712x2032) Image search: [Google]
Thick_skin_handsome_cop.png
556 KB, 1712x2032
>>
File: 1426552622027.png (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1426552622027.png
75 KB, 600x600
>>
File: HM - Manny Pardo.png (1 MB, 832x964) Image search: [Google]
HM - Manny Pardo.png
1 MB, 832x964
>>334913291
It's not easy doing what is required to keep these streets clean of punks who want their 15 minutes of fame, and most dastardly of all, the Miami Mutilator.
>>
And now I just realized that he LITERALLY, NO JOKE wiped the floor with 99 fucking Columbians. How the hell did Manny get so strong? He's just a batshit detective, right?
>>
>>334915386
Because had you to help him.
>>
http://murderpedia.org/male.P/p/pardo-manuel.htm
>>
File: Hm2 Dnd chart.jpg (208 KB, 794x800) Image search: [Google]
Hm2 Dnd chart.jpg
208 KB, 794x800
>>
>>334915669
Literally me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.