[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEEPEST LORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461090927825.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461090927825.jpg
337 KB, 1920x1080
DEEPEST LORE
>>
with lore this deep, one might call it abysmal
>>
>>334909506
LOL LOOK AT THE LITTLE WINGS!
>>
In fact, I belive it can be the main reason Prince Lothric denied his place as a Lord of Cinders.

When the "angels" came to Lothric kingdom, some of them started to belive what they said, like Gertrude, the one on the cage.

Maybe, if we consider that "angel" it's not necesary the typical biblical angel (White, tall guy), and just a primordial serpent with wings, who talked about not linking the fire. That could be a perfect reason why Lothric uses some kind of "angelical" magic (Like the winged fatties), and why the worship of angels was forbidden there.
>>
>>334910724
Yeah but why would the people following the angels use light/sacred based magic ?
>>
File: 1461057114351.gif (2 MB, 275x256) Image search: [Google]
1461057114351.gif
2 MB, 275x256
>>334910724
If you look closely, on the Lothric/Lorian boss chamber, there are white feathers all over the floor.
>>
>>334910724
Typical biblical angels have four heads and are on fire. Learn to lore you fucking scrub.
>>
>>334912963
there's also a cage full of feather somewhere in the ceilling of the castle
>>
>>334910724

there are actual angels you fight though, those fat idiots with gold armors are not human, they are much bigger, there's a set number of them and they disappear completely when you kill them instead of becoming ragdolls
>>
>>334910724

> typical biblical angel (White, tall guy)

kill yourself my jian, actual biblical angels are rad eldritch monsters
>>
this game has no plot and no lore anymore

just references and cryptic messages as if they mean't something
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.