[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please convince me to not pre-order >overwatch >stellaris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1457439437322.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1457439437322.png
97 KB, 362x492
Please convince me to not pre-order

>overwatch
>stellaris
>battlefleet Gothic
>hearts of iron 4
>warhammer total war

They all seem like they're going to be good
>>
>pre-order
even if the game is were to be 100% confirmed the best thing ever made.. what's the point?
>>
>>334903431
Real talk, the future is looking bright. But almost none of these games offer anything awesome in pre-order. Just sit it out senpai. I'm sure they will be fun.
>>
>they all seem to be good
>seem

Don't preorder faggot, it always seems good.
>>
>>334903736
Discounts
>inb4 'just wait 6 months for sales'
>>
>>334903431
dont buy these games cuz there bad
>>
File: 1458845427112.gif (1 MB, 407x161) Image search: [Google]
1458845427112.gif
1 MB, 407x161
>>334903431

I preordered Stellaris and none of the rest of those, you can be a cool guy like me anonymous.

I am interested in Battlefleet Gothic though.

>>334903736

If it's something you're going to pick up on day 1, you may as well.

Sometimes there are incentives for preordering, like Battlefleet Gothic is going to throw in the first two additional fleet DLCs to people to preorder.

You can generally get shit cheaper anyway. I preordered Deus Ex Mankind Divided the other day because it was $30.
>>
>>334903839
Armada is 10% off
Overwatch gives beta access
Total War gives you that DLC faction
No real reason for Stellaris/HoI4
>>
>>334903870
here's the question, are those discounts going to make up for you inevitably buying at least one game that turns out to be not worth its price or downright bad?
>>
>>334904018
It's a gamble
>>
>>334903431
Just wait for the open beta for overwatch to make a decision, I already played it and enjoy it. But I can't convince someone to buy something they can't experience.
>>
>>334903839
The DLC faction is the only thing really worth considering desu.
>>
>>334904067
its a gamble that reinforces anti-consumer behavior in publishers

don't take it
>>
>>334903431
>pre-ordering hearts of iron 4
>not waiting till its released on tablet, platform its made for
shigdig
>>
>>334903961
>If it's something you're going to pick up on day 1, you may as well.
No you might as well not. Your going to pickup the game the day of, why waste your time going earlier and the release date.
>Sometimes there are incentives for preordering, like Battlefleet Gothic is going to throw in the first two additional fleet DLCs to people to preorder.
So go and preorder the day before release. You will be able to make a more informed decision with reveiws/preveiws/twitch.
>>
>>334903431
>battlefleet Gothic
>hearts of iron 4
>warhammer total war

These are all good games and you have nothing to be afraid of.
>>
>>334903431
>Overwatch
Blizzard's name attached should scare you away at first fucking glance, but if not, the ASSFAGGOTS/TF2 FPS hybrid 6v6 with no private servers should seal the deal. Don't purchase for waifus

>Stellaris
git hype

>Battlefleet Gothic
>made by Tindalos Interactive
>w h o

>Hearts of Iron 4
>second paradox game on the list
You should know whether you'd like it/are autistic enough or not already

>Warhammer:Total War
Preorder now goy or you'll miss out on the chaos warrior DLC!
Make sure to enjoy the final moments of this dead setting that was destroyed to better fit GW's lust for shekels!

If you really need to preorder for whatever godforsaken reason, just wait till the day before launch. You should have enough info available by then to make a smart decision.
>>
>>334903993
Overwatch beta for 2-3 days longer
Sega stripped a faction and charge extra for it
>>
>>334903431

what#s this guys name again?
>>
>>334904571
>games by paradox and creative assembly
>nothing to be afraid of
good goy
>>
>>334904739
Sam Hidden
>>
>>334904761

It isn't. Crusader Kings 2 is only $280 retail price.
>>
>>334904727
What does any of that have to do with what I posted?
>>
>>334903431
You will obviously learn only by feeling the sting of realization that you are being exploited.
BUY IT YOU FUCK AND FEEL THE PAIN
>>
>>334904571

fucking sweet. where can i try them?
>>
>>334904896
It shows you have shit justifications for preordering, it is used to show you how you are in the wrong and maybe make you rethink your preordering
>>
>>334905712
The Sega point is irrelevant
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.