[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best controller. Can't deny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: FC4.jpg (16 KB, 425x308) Image search: [Google]
FC4.jpg
16 KB, 425x308
Best controller. Can't deny.
>>
>>334901427
The newer model is actually better
>>
You'll never shoot bad guys effectively without camera sticks and triggers you idiots.
>>
>>334901427
Best controller for what? For fighting games you better use hitbox. For other games you need analog sticks, dumbass.
>>
How come these fighting game pads all have a shorter grip on one side?
>>
>>334901427
Im using the regular Hori FC4 and its pretty great for fightans and jumpans
>>
>>334901547
thank god
>>
>>334901660
because you hold it with only your left hand
>>
>>334901660
thumb for dpad and fingers for buttons
>>
>>334901660
Better jump control
>>
>>334901660
Because they don't hold the controller as you normally would. You're gripping the controller with your left hand, while placing it in your lap, then you emulate pushing the buttons like in the arcade.
>>
>>334901427
>that d-pad
Yeah, good luck with dps, high jumps and iads.
>>
>>334901870
There's a reason why it's been lauded as one of the best you imbecil. The D-pad is so good that it's easy to do those shit.
>>
>>334902000
That's why everyone using it at tournaments, right?
>>
>>334902094
Yeah. A lot of people that use controllers use this. Seen it in tournaments I've gone to.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.