[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what mmmorpg's can I play that are fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maplestory.jpg (249 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
maplestory.jpg
249 KB, 800x600
what mmmorpg's can I play that are fun
>>
Basically none of them, but I started playing Toontown Rewritten again for some reason. That's amusing.
>>
>>334900132
Why the fuck would I play video games meant for KIDS. I'm a full grown adult motherfucker.

Leave this thread and never come back!
>>
>>334899459
Tree of Savior is going f2p on the 28th.
I'm planning on giving that a go, will probably play it very casually for fun though, as I've heard some pretty bad reviews off it on /v/.

I'm afraid that's all I'm looking up to, and I tend to be the guy with a long list of MMO's to look out to. It's a shame you can't replay the first 2 years of Path of Exile, that game was incredible at the start. It's still fascinating now though, so in case you haven't, I'd suggest you look it up.
>>
>>334899459
>tfw every class but thief was shit
>tfw picked warrior and regretted as i watched thieves do fuckloads of damage
>>
Go back in time somewhere between 2000-2007. It also helps if you can go back to middle/high school too since at least then you don't have to feel so bad being addicted to MMOs you can barely enjoy them.
>>
>TFW THEY BANNED ME
>>
>>334901043
>Already going free to play

It fucking bombed hard, didn't it... that's really upsetting.
>>
>>334902029
It was always going to be free to play, they had an early access month for people that bought into it
>>
>>334902029
It was always going to be f2p.
The pay to play was basically early access.
That said, tos is complete garbage.
>>
>>334902029
There's literally no reason not to be free to play if you're an MMO, monthly fees for individual games is fucking retarded.
>>
>>334902109
>>334902119
Oh, okay I guess tha-
>That said, tos is complete garbage.
Anon...
>>
Is there any chance of FFXIV going f2p anytime soon? I only play it when they give out a free weekend.
>>
>>334903040
Yea. Just like XI did.
>>
>>334903040
No, game still has a very healthy population, no reason for them to go F2P
>>
>>334903445
>very healthy population
I sincerely doubt that, the pasty fucks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.