[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Squall was based on River Phoenix and Tidus was based on Meg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Cloud_Strife.jpg (687 KB, 2056x2986) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_Strife.jpg
687 KB, 2056x2986
If Squall was based on River Phoenix and Tidus was based on Meg Ryan, who was Cloud based on?
>>
Noah Antwiler
>>
>>334896121
me
>>
File: Snake.jpg (95 KB, 578x250) Image search: [Google]
Snake.jpg
95 KB, 578x250
>>334896121
This guy.
>>
>>334897478
Is Cloud going to have meltdown on twitter some time? I mean they already covered the "treating his supporters like shit" in Advent Children.
>>
>>334897478
But Cloud came back...
>>
>>334897478
>>334897794
God this guy is such a fucking prick. Saw his FF8 review years ago and was pretty much my only exposure to the guy until just recently. Holy fuck what a piece of shit.
>>
>>334897892
His reviews are great. The problem is that he doesn't do them anymore.
>>
>>334898015
And him being clinically insane certainly doesn't help.
>>
>>334898292
That's part of the charm.
>>
>>334898389

That WAS part of the charm. Noah's too much of a normalfag to be funny now.

When he was sad, pathetic, alone, and treated Spoony like a hobby instead of a """career""" he actually put out really good, funny content.

Now he's making dosh, living in a house with a girlfriend. Shit stops being as entertaining.

His last good stuff was Ultima and even that's a few years old now.
>>
>>334898632
Dunno, he made one of those Rebruary reviews 2 months ago and it was still pretty good. Tell the retards that keep giving him money for free to stop doing that and maybe he'll stop being a lazy streamer and go back to make content.
>>
>>334898818

It was okay.
>>
>>334898015
No, the problem is people take him seriously. He He hated the shit out of Alien Isolation because he sucked and couldn't jump.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.