[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Dragon Age 2 fun at all? Or is it entirely skippable? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: genlock.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
genlock.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Is Dragon Age 2 fun at all? Or is it entirely skippable?

What did you like the most about it? What did you hate the most?
>>
skip it

i played about half way though the main story and returned it the only thing i remember liking about it was archer was pretty fun other than that i hated just about everything else especially the reused areas
>>
only one i played
it's trash
Choosing sides at the end is awful, too. The whole Templars vs Mages thing was so forced. There could have easily been a peaceful solution even withe strained relationship the two factions had, but ONE OF YOUR FUCKING PARTY MEMBERS intentionally forces the entire situation with a terrorist attack.

Seriously, you'll miss out on nothing. I still want to give Origins a shot especially since I got it for free on PS+, but can't say i'm very eager to start any time soon.
>>
>>334891359

Skip.
>>
Staying true to recent Bioware tradition, it's also pointless to the overall story.
>>
>>334891359
I'm almost entirely certain that enemy NEVER appears in the game.
>>
>>334891359
Play if and only if you play an all mage party.
>>
>>334891359
the quest where you're trying to find the murderer was good but other than that the game is just too flawed to really be enjoyed. Nonetheless if you want to play DAI you pretty much need to play through da2 as well. If you're coming from dao the combat will be really different in the later games though, nothing like the original. It'll be more fluid but there will be almost none of the tacticality left. In my opinion the combat in the newer entries is somewhat worse (though it's so different that it's hard to compare them). The story is also somewhat mediocre so you might be better off just changing the game.
>>
>>334892960
Origins is a good game with some shitty writing. Go for it. The combat is also a lot better than on the other draqon ages.
>>
I liked it 2bh. Varrick, Pirate wench, the combat and that one mom quest were the good parts. But holy shit this game is a mess
>>
>>334892960
>Templars vs Mages
Worst storyline in 2 of the 3 games. Only Origins could cover it properly while also keeping it out of the main storyline.
>>
>>334891359
It's not really the worst game ever as /v/ says, it's just really mediocre.
It's like doing the bare minimum to pass an exam with the lowest score possible.
If you get it for free you may enjoy one playthrough.
>>
>>334891359
>Is Dragon Age 2 fun at all? Or is it entirely skippable?
Skip, never look back.

>What did you like the most about it?
Some dialogues were so ridiculous I laughed at them for minutes.

>What did you hate the most?
Playing through it.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (586 KB, 1200x635) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
586 KB, 1200x635
>>334891359
>Is Dragon Age 2 fun at all? Or is it entirely skippable?
If you skipped it, you'd miss out on literally nothing.

>What did you like the most about it?
Merrill and Isabela are kinda hot. Also, if nothing else, Bioware is pretty fucking decent at doing banter.

What did you hate the most?
It's a tie between the boss fights, changing the Qunari from ashy muslim communists into dicks with horns, and recycling the same three levels over and over again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.