[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, I'm just the best new job class in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: classe-img-patissier.jpg (43 KB, 512x504) Image search: [Google]
classe-img-patissier.jpg
43 KB, 512x504
Don't mind me, I'm just the best new job class in the new Bravely game, Bravely Second.
>>
in n out class?
>>
Edea is so cute
>>
Guardian is at least a really neat gimmick

Exorcist and Wizard are excellent in function

Hawkeye is the best looking for the guys, Tomohawk for the girls
>>
>>334880986
Got that so long ago, I still don't see why I should bother with it when spellcraft is so good and ninja's with quad wield/shamanism destroy everything.

Is there any point to the catmancer thing?
>>
>>334881558
To have cute cats.
>>
>>334881558
catmancer is pretty good physical damage + good support. Not to mention the best heal in the early game, high potion+white wind = 500+ party wide heal. Once you get more classes it falls behind pretty bad though, not to mention most of its support abilities are bad.
>>
Is it just me or does it feel like the Special Movie that you get after BD's true end was written before they even thought of the plot of Second?

It feels so shoehorned in.
>>
>>334881208
I thought she had a new voice actress at first but I looked it up and it's the same woman. Why does it feel so different?
>>
>>334882245
Most likely.
>>
Why the hell am I fighting....apple slices in this game?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.