[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>give ring to fargoth >steal it back when raiding that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
>give ring to fargoth >steal it back when raiding that knife-ear's stash >transport to suran and kill that one merchant and sell his stuff. >do the same with that junkie cat in balmora but settle in his house. Hard drive shorted so guess it's time for one of these threads. Do you have a ritual in Morrowind or any other game you keep going back to?
>>
>give ring to fargoth
>steal it back
i'm pretty sure that's as much a part of everyone's morrowind ritual as talking to the dude in the census office
>>
>>334878031
The disgustingly poor format of this greentext offends me.

Go think about what you've done.
>>
>>334879585
hey, man, in some parts of the world CR/LF costs a lot more than it does here. quit being so insensitive
>>
File: 1399924501163.jpg (36 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
1399924501163.jpg
36 KB, 256x352
>>334878031
>going to Suran
>ever
>>
>>334878031

>Make Char
>Give ring
>Buy one weapon and one piece of armour
>Find body
>Justice
>Kill Bandits
>Sell
>Balmora
>Get money from Caius
>Join Fighters Guild
>Kill Rats
>Look for even more mods
>>
>start game
>steal shit in main office
>fargoth shit
>acarian
>steal darts in suran
>acquire sword of white woe
>kill dren plantation
>set forever
>>
>>334878031
>Go to vivec
>Taunt some ordinator fucks
>Kill and steal armor
>Travel to the Mud crab merchant and sell that shit
>Get a grand soul gem (or an apricot jam cookie) with a grand soul in it
>Enchant an exquisite ring with some permanent spell effects and pay handsomely
>>
File: latest on morrowind.jpg (3 MB, 2593x1754) Image search: [Google]
latest on morrowind.jpg
3 MB, 2593x1754
>>334879968
>Not extorting 1000 drakes from the Hlaalu noble in Suran, promising not to ravage his egg mine.
>Not killing the kwama queen anyway to get Nileno Dorvayn's payment.
>House Hlaalu actually likes you more when you scheme and backstab your kin than if you merely kept your promise to either character.
>>
>>334883202
what do you think young todd howard would think of new todd howard's games
>>
File: Daggerfall3.png (53 KB, 537x1083) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall3.png
53 KB, 537x1083
>>334883690
He would be pretty proud of all the awards and success, I guess.
>>
>>334878031
>Travel to Caldera from Balmora
>go north of Caldera
>get interupted by the with bitch and the Nord guy
>kill Nord, steal axe
>find Boots of Blinding Speed
>Balmora Mage's guild to jery rig the spell so they don't blind me
>steal Grand soul gem from bitch in yellow robe on top floor
>profit
>>
>>334883202
>Q: Lionel Richie or Billy Ocean

>Todd: Billy Ocean come on; Lionel wanted to wine and dine the women, but billy just told the women to get the hell in his car

Holy shit lol
>>
>>334883202
What the fuck happened to Todd Howard?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.