[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit, holy fucking shit, this guy, this guy right here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: gundyr.jpg (8 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
gundyr.jpg
8 KB, 301x167
holy shit, holy fucking shit, this guy, this guy right here

I cant stand fighting this armored asshole with his stupid fucking face-helmet and long ass rape spear. I used up all my firebombs on this bastard in my second attempt, and he just keeps kicking my ass.

Once, I got him to his second phase, and he transformed into a huge black demon thing with absolutely no warning. How was I supposed to know this eight foot tall dick was going to become a one-armed shadow dragon? He fucking one shot me

Worse part is, I cant find any embers so I cant summon the sword dude to help me. This is seriously bullshit.

If any of you have any tips, let me know please
>>
Become Better
>>
>>334877610
return the game
>>
>>334877610
the champ should be a tutorial boss during a random day of the month, just to fuck with new players.
>>
>>334877610
Distance yourself when he does his lunge attack dodge it and strike rinse repeat.
>>
>>334877610
Hit him with your weapon until he dies
>>
>>334877610
If you're having this much trouble with the tutorial boss, you should probably just pack it in now. It's not going to happen for you.
>>
Roll, don't block. Stay behind him, even during his second phase. Parry him if you're good at that. Unless you're playing as the class with only a shit dagger he's really easy to just brute force. In his second phase it's best to just go in for hits rather than back off due to his large range.

Learn to roll, otherwise the entire game is going to brutalize you.
>>
>>334877968
champ is kicking my ass. His animations fuck with me so much.
>>
File: protip_doom.jpg (33 KB, 288x306) Image search: [Google]
protip_doom.jpg
33 KB, 288x306
>>334878263
These games are so cryptic.
>>
>>334877610
Get well.
>>
I stopped playing at spider boss

Game is shit
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (626 KB, 320x294) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
626 KB, 320x294
>>334878532
You're shit.
>>
If you can't beat this guy just fucking wait for the lord of cinder or the nameless king
>>
>>334878532
>spider boss
I think you're confused with dark souls 2 senpai
>>
>>334878724
I beat them while getting spine on by a she-male.
>>
>>334878420
The fucking donkey kick
Literally the only part that gave me trouble
But it got me almost every time
>>
>>334877610

Just go berserk when he starts to transform, got so many free hits in
>>
>>334879424
>Just go berserk when he starts to transform, got so many free hits in

this. I played as a warrior with the self-buff axe. by the time he turned into a snake, I hit him twice and he died
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.