[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Invade a world >Theres two spirits protecting the host
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: dark_souls_3_pvp_.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_pvp_.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
>Invade a world
>Theres two spirits protecting the host every fucking time
>Proceed to squat or sit on your dead body after gangbanging you

Why is there so many casual babbies who summon 3 people to take out some fucking low level mobs?
>>
What about when there is three phantoms protecting the host.
>>
>>334876535
git gud commie shit
>>
>>334876535

If you want to PvP put your sign down.
>>
>invade into a 4v1 gangbang, with host and phantoms camping the spawn point with charged r2s ready to go the second the spawn animation ends

>immediately instagibbed before I even have control of my character

QUALITY PVP experience, only in Dark Souls 3
>>
File: Best PvP.jpg (569 KB, 1908x1048) Image search: [Google]
Best PvP.jpg
569 KB, 1908x1048
Why do you charge in? Keep your crystal on hand and then just screw with the host.

I kept one host stuck in an area for almost 30 minutes. Just wasting their time. Using branches and pestering them by attacking every time they tried to make progress.

Was a lot of fun just screwing with them and leading them on. After the host called in a 3rd to help him I ended up just leaving. But that was my victory.
>>
>>334876535
>Why is there so many casual babbies who summon 3 people to be social and play with friends?
>Why is there so many people with friends :'(
>>
>>334876908
fyi black crystalling out counts towards the disconnect penalty
>>
>>334876535
How about you use the red sign you fucking chucklefuck. You invade other peoples world to get cheap/easy kills, don't talk shit.
>>
>>334876917
>>334876865
You take a risk by invading the unknown.
>>
Just kill them you little faggot. Waaaah waaaah I lost literally nothing and some guy sat and tried to make out I sucked for losing BOO FUCKING HOO SUCK IT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH.
>>
>>334877026
There is no penalty.
>>
>>334876865
One thing that annoys the shit out of me is the fact that if I kill some of the hosts phantoms leaving it to a 1v1, a large majority of the time they just summon more people. I do duel people using the signs but invading is kind of like a different experience than just regular fight clubs or duel arenas.
>>
Isn't is more fair this way now, though? When you invade, you're doing it when you want to, on your terms, when you decide you're geared/leveled for it. In the past games that usually meant wrecking whoever you invaded, because they were either just weaker/not as skilled, or geared for PVE rather than PVP. At least this way they stand a fighting chance instead of just getting ganked. It was fun for the invader, but sucked for the defender, especially when someone invaded and just lagstabbed you till you died.

And you can still just put down a sign to fight anyway if you want regular PVP.
>>
Why are there so many casul babbies making these threads, seriously, just become better.
>>
>>334877103
Yes there is, you get hidden 'points' for any disconnects and when you reach the threshold it cuts off access to summons and other multiplayer features (except for being invaded) until you use the way of white circlet.

Things that count as disconnects:
>plug pulling
>connection shitting out (this counts as plug pulling)
>losing connecting to Steam (also counts as a plug pull)
>leaving a multiplayer session without first accomplishing the goal or dying (black crystal)
>>
>>334877530
>get hidden points
>Way of White Circlet clear those points
As I said, there is no penalty.
>>
All the dumb niggers in these threads probably dont even play Dark Souls. They just see the "git gud" meme and spam it like the little faggots they are. OP just fucking duel. Invading has become a lost cause.
>>
>>334877623
I thought it was a limited use item.
>>
>>334877719
That has not been confirmed. It is given to your character at the start of each game, including NG+.

You are good for 30 disconnects before you get the message. It also appears that points go down as you play without disconnecting.
>>
>>334877217
They really should put a cap on how many people can be summoned in one session like that

Without fail everytime I kill his fuckbuddies he runs off to the bonfire and summons more

if I'm lucky

>>334877623
It's one time only. You get one per character (or one per playthrough, no one is quite sure)
if you hit the limit again you're fucked and totally banned from MP effectively
>>
>>334876535
Just wait them out in some mobs.
>>
>>334877776
No, you just have to play for a while without invading or having allies. It's timed based penalty.
>>
>>334877776
wow thanks for eating my post, gookmoot

>if I'm lucky I can kill the host before his new fuckbuddies spawn in, but half the time he also prances about like a fuccboi with his milkring until they do
>>
>>334877530
>get kicked out of my game almost a dozen times now because apparently steam crashed
>steam is working fine and now I have to reboot the game
>this is somehow my fault and I am being secretly punished for it
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>334877951
Dont forget estus chugging.
>>
>>334876535
Butthurt child

You should stop making these threads
>>
>>334877990
Yup. it worked the same way in DS2

the points do go down after some time but if your connection keeps shitting the bed then you might be in trouble

as long as it happens outside of coop or PVP though it's not counted, obviously.
>>
>>334876535
I dunno about pre-existing summons, but I go Blue Sent / Darkmoon and get summoned constantly.

The reds usually play smart enough by using enemy mobs or hostile areas like skelly bridge or smouldering pits or whatever as their place to challenge.

However a lot of the hosts just go fuck that and about face and go clear out another part of the level and then the red just stands in their cheese spot for a few minutes and ports out. Now and again I go fight them but it isn't fun when it's a 1 v 1 in an area where I'm at a massive disadvantage.

Also every red chugs. Every single one.

I've had one red offer a duel, which I took, and was a lot of fun. Gestures, no chugs, no spamming. Good times. Most reds who don't go stand in a danger zone just run at you screaming allu ackbar and go for spams.

basically, use your sign at a hotspot if you're looking for a 'fair' fight. if you want to jump someone and fuck them, now is not the time as there are a load of people summoning and the Blue covenants are super active.
>>
>>334878409
I meant fucking bloodring dammit I keep getting the two mixed up
>>
>>334878605
I'm getting summoned more for sentinels, that's good

>mfw summoned to farron keep
>turn the corner
>red chasing host down the stairs
>run up to red and backstab her for 1 hit ko with my great machete

that was a fast one
>>
Why did they make estus chugging so hard to punish? Why does a straight sword stunlock harder than a goddam greataxe?
>>
>>334877234
In the past games you didn't get to sippy
>>
>>334878605
>play Darkmoon
>not about making the guilty pay the price anymore
>no blue orbs
>basically just blue sentinels with a different name
>never ever get summoned despite always having the covenant on
>>
>>334879401
Yeh I might go back to Sentinel, I've only had 3 summons as a Darkmoon. Maybe it's a level thing, I had no summons in Dragon armory or whatever it's called and then only 3 in the Archives.
Before that I was getting about 5 or 6 in every area.
>>
>>334876535
>Invade a world to be a dick
>There's two spirits protecting the host to stop me being a dick every fucking time
>Proceed to squat or sit on your dead body after gangbanging such a shit player
>>
File: what.jpg (97 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
97 KB, 1024x576
>lvl 74
>aldrich
>fiddy STR Fume build
>two shot everyone
all day err day
>>
File: 1460781235822.gif (2 MB, 294x232) Image search: [Google]
1460781235822.gif
2 MB, 294x232
>want to be a blue sentinel
>never summoned
>stay in way of blue to give sentinels something to do
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.