[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ratchet and Clank remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
457 KB, 1920x1080
I've been watching DSP fail at the Ratchet and Clank remake and now for the first time i'm considering buying a PS4.
I'd get my money's worth with the Uncharted collection and The Last of Us.

The only insomniac game I played was the original Spyro, and my parents made me choose between Jak and Daxter or R&C so I feel like I missed out on alot of good games (I never played GTA: Vice City or MW2 either)

Should I wait for them to remake another R&C game and buy the collection? Will they even remake any more R&C games? Is the remake any good?
>>
I guess if you really want a ps4 then just get one.

If you have a PS3 then you should buy the HD collection and rest of the PS3 R&C games.

if you don't just buy a PS3. You'll be saving a lot more money and getting a lot more R&C for your buck. You can also get Uncharted and The Last of Us for a lot less.

This is coming from a long time fan of R&C
>>
>>334875505

>Not just getting a PS4 and Vita, the HD Collection for the Vita, and the new one on the PS4
>>
They aren't going to remake any more. Based on the games you mentioned you should get a ps3, it has every game you want

It is worth it too, every main ratchet is top notch
>>
>>334875601
The vita HD collection was not the best.

Also im sure he can get a cheaper PS3 then a vita. He is also going to miss out on the other R&C games for the ps3
>>
>>334875880

>What is PS Now
>>
>>334876029
A pile of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>334876029

I guess if you want to pay for it and not have physical copies of you're games.
>>
>>334876405

I just don't see a point in investing in last gen when they're clearly not stopping at this one remake, why else would there be a Robo-Nefarious stinger in the post-credits scene of the movie version
>>
>>334876778
Because Nefarious was a robot in UYA. It's not really a spoiler...

I don't doubt that they won't remake the others. I'm just the type of guy that likes to play the og to see how it all came to be. Also buying an older console is never really a bad thing. You get to play all of the games you happen to miss for dirt cheap and more.
>>
>>334876391
It's pricing model? Definitely, but the service itself works pretty well.
>>
File: 627.png (753 KB, 1008x672) Image search: [Google]
627.png
753 KB, 1008x672
>>334875505
>>334875696
I own a PS3, but I looked at TLOU PS3/4 comparisons and it seems like a pretty big difference. I thought Uncharted collection wasn't available on PS3?

>>334875696
Wikipedia says there's about a dozen R&C games now, what the fuck is the main ratchets?
>>
>>334874874
The remake kind of sucks. It's super easy, it's short, there's no character development, the new characters are bland, meme weapons are shoved into the game even though they shouldn't exist yet, half of the gadgets are used like twice, you can't swap between heli and hover pack, no arena, grind rail segments are extremely boring and slow, Clank segments are a chore, no skill points, the cheats are unimaginative, and ship segments control like ass.

The most fun I had in the game was jetpacking around Gaspar collecting brains (they're like sewer crystals). The cards and weapon upgrading were kind of neat though. I'd say get it you're really wanting to play a new Ratchet. Otherwise, just replay one of the older ones.
>>
>>334879439

>Original
>Going Commando
>Up Your Arsenal
>Tools of Destruction
>Quest for Booty
>A Crack in Time
>Into the Nexus
>Reboot
>>
>>334875601
>buying not one but TWO nogamestations

buying a piss4 for a remake of a ps2 game isnt very smart
>>
>>334878107
>psn
>working well

Dogshit speed aside, psn has more down than uptime
>>
>>334880042

neither is saying the PS4 and Vita have no games
>>
>>334880198
Except that is a fact
>>
>>334880379

>my opinion is fact
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.