[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the video game industry pretend to be taken seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: hunter.jpg (310 KB, 1691x565) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
310 KB, 1691x565
How does the video game industry pretend to be taken seriously when they produce things like this?
>>
(You)

Taking it anyways. They make games, it's inherently not meant to be taken seriously.
>>
Same way the book industry pretends to be taken seriously despite producing Naked Came the Stranger and Catcher in the Rye AKA The Emo Child Bible

Same way the music industry pretends to be taken seriously despite producing The Archies and Lil Kim

Same way the movie industry pretends to be taken seriously despite producing Ishtar, Tropic of Cancer and Troll 2
>>
File: P_crash.jpg (47 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
P_crash.jpg
47 KB, 500x1000
Is this the hot id Software girls thread?
>>
How is this ok?
>>
>>
>>334871227
I want Crash and Slash to sit on my face.
>>
File: early-model.jpg (147 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
early-model.jpg
147 KB, 800x630
>>334871765
Good taste.
>>
>>334872054
I fapped to her taunt sounds as well.
>>
No good developer wants to be taken seriously. They want you to have fun.
>>
>>334872470
Are you from the past or far future?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.