[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: Tales of Shotacon.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tales of Shotacon.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I'll just leave this here...
>>
Is he wondering how her tiddies feel?
>>
>>334868347
she has no chin.
>>
>>334868347
what are they gonna do together?
>>
I have never played a tales games but I am hyped as fuck for this. I am just confused as to why tales fans are shitting on the game. Then again hardcore jrpg fans are insane.
>>
>>334868821
You play as an edgy gril who is into little boys
>>
>>334868821
I want to play it, but want to avoid having to play Zestiria since people say it's awful.
>>
>>334868821
It's a direct prequel to a very shitty entry in the franchise. We have a reason to be wary.
>>
>>334868821
>I am just confused as to why tales fans are shitting on the game
Only thing I'm shitting on it for is the story that's a prequel of Zestiria. This automatically means everybody fucked up in this for Zestiria to be this deep in a shitty world. Also the whole malevolence business was already retarded as all hell, I can't see how it'll get any better in this.

Now aside from that? I'm waiting. Tales gameplay changes from title to title and while Zestiria was exceptionally bad, it doesn't have to be that same case with this one.
>>
>>334870250
it's okay, not as good as the other tales games, and the camera is kinda bad, but other then that, there's worse games
>>
>>334870298
>prequel
What is the sequel?
>>
>>334870725
Zestiria
>>
>>334870725
Read the thread?
>>
>>334868347
That looks awful.
>>
N O B A B A

W I L L B U Y
>>
>>334868347
is this a female yuri
>>
Should I play Zestiria, lads?
>>
>>334870781
Suck my dick.
>>
>>334870779
So how is this a prequel anyway? Is girl in OP's pic someone's mom or something?
>>
>>334870859
Yuri was already a female Yuri
>>
>>334870903
only if you like gay bois
>>
>>334870903
Main story only, don't bother with dlc, pirate it. If you just wanna know the story, youtube.
>>
>>334870903
Only if you want a Gay Jesus Simulator
>>
>>334871034
Ask the devs to spoil you the whole story why don't you.
>>
>>334871392
>>334871158
Is this a meme or is there some fag shit? I can't stand homo erotic subtext.
>>
>>334868347
I want to slip my dick into that tit window
>>
>>334868821
>Then again hardcore jrpg fans are insane

They are. "Tales fans" aren't really fans of the series, they only like the first game that they played. Everything else is shit to them besides that one game.
>>
>>334872161
>they only like the first game that they played

When will this meme die. I sure as fuck did not like Phantasia GBA. I've played most of the mainline games at this point and m favorite Rebirth, which I didn't even touch until last year.
>>
>>334872161
My favorite Tales is the fifth I played though and I'm not very crazy over the first I played
>>
>>334872161
hey not true my first tales was
xillia
but my favorite is
xillia 2
>>
>>334871661
https://youtu.be/5bhBF830mao?t=6m59s

Bout 3-4 hours in game.
>>
>>334872161
Way to over-simplify things. I like most Tales despite their flaws. Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>334872508
just two cute boys that have a special friendship. Nothing wrong.
>>
I want to fuck Mikleo
>>
>>334873202
Its gay af.
>>
>>334873156
As an outsider it always feels that way, for example everyone shit on legendia or what ever it is called but then it also has a small strong following that defend the game. Then the vita game gets shit on for looking bad, and then they tell you to play the ds version or some shit like that. Then they tell me Xilla is bad and that Xilla2 is goat but has a shitty protag, I just assume people hate or like the games for completely trivial reasons. So I can only assume they are retarded or are nit picking.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.