[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boss HP bar reaches 0 >he has a second form This is fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: great job.jpg (2 MB, 1524x1353) Image search: [Google]
great job.jpg
2 MB, 1524x1353
>boss HP bar reaches 0
>he has a second form
This is fucking obnoxious
>>
>>334865881
Get over it, you pansy shit.
You should have realized by the Tree that every boss has a second phase.
>>
>player HP bar reaches 0
>he shitposts on /v/ about it
This is fucking obnoxious
>>
>>334865881
I thought I was the only one who saw a thumbs up
>>
>>334865881
Which boss does this besides Watchers?
>>
The entire design philosophy behind this game is to frustrate the player. Think about it.

>>334868350
confirmed for not having made it further than Watchers
>>
>get to his second form with no Estus left
>die
>get mad
>remove my shield and just 2hand my BKS
>beat phase 1 with 10 Estus left
Phase 2 is e z phammyjams
Just roll and if need be, spell-parry those lock on magic orbs.
Fun fight.
>>
>>334865881
>Stunlocking enemies up the wazoo.
>Never-ending combos.
>Armor besides the heaviest in the game is literally wet cardboard.
>Poise is non existant
>Bosses have insta-kill moves.
>Netcode is broken to all shit.
>Two covenants are literally identical, From learned nothing from previous games, they still don't fucking work.
>Quest lines are easier to fuck up now than in any of the previous games.

The straw that broke the camels back was getting killed by that one Richard's Rapier NPC spawn in Archdragon Peak, that managed to completely stunlock and kill me me with fucking Richard's Rapier while I was wearing full Alva's with Smaugh's gauntlets, being kindled and having full health at 30 Vigor.
Fuck this game.

This is by far the worst one in the series
Worse than 2.
Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>>334868350
Fuckboi twins, and the final boss
>>
>>334868350
the only bosses with actual second healthbars are watchers, spin doctors' two princes, storm/nameless king and the soul of cinder
>>
>>334869723
Yeah, Dark Souls 3 is actually hard unlike the other games.
>>
>>334869723
Jesus christ what a memelord you are
>>
>>334869858
And the Storm King/Nameless dood
>>
>>334870184
Not in a good way.
>>
>>334870332
Oh that's actually the one boss I forgot the fight
>>
>>334865881
Literally only Ancient Wyevrn doesn't do some form of phase two shit. Every other single boss has some EPIK phase two that takes all the fun out of the surprise

I'd have loved for Champ Gundyr's fight to have him been going full stride the entire time rather than giving up 1/3rd his healthbar before giving a shit
>>
>>334865881
I liked Maria 2.0
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.