[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 newbs are the worst.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
File: Dark Souls 3 pvp.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls 3 pvp.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
Let me tell you why PvP in Dark Souls 3 is fucked. You don't need to hear another story of 4v1 invasions, or the fact that darkmoon is a dead covenant. All I have to do is tell the truth, and the truth is that people who summon two phantoms are shit heads. They truly are. They don't play the game, and they're not just trying to beat the game either.

Alot of people defend their behavior because, "Invaders will ruin my playthrough!" meme. But that's clearly not true. You know why? Because whenever I invade, they don't try and reach the fog gate, they chase. They chase at their own expense and their own resources. They've chased me literally to the beginning of the level, just to kill me, when they started, literally, three feet away from the boss. So clearly it is a asshole thing, and not about proving a point.
>>
>>334865004
Just gid fucking gud. Invades more fun now cause it's a challenge for killing host.
>>
>>334865004
Truth
>>334865338
Summoner false flagging because his memes all got blown up by OP.
>>
Sumonning is a cancer that should never have been allowed. It got much worse now thanks to casuals invading the series.
>>
File: 1401036560431.jpg (155 KB, 569x533) Image search: [Google]
1401036560431.jpg
155 KB, 569x533
>Invading someone that has multiple phantoms with them
>Expecting them to play fair

Nigga there's so many ways to fuck with people this time around. Putting bleed on weapons that don't normally have them, using kunai knives, invisible body magic, chameleon, laying down prism stones and ambushing, dark pine resin, magic reflect, using the knock back from Farron dart to knock people off ledges, kicking people into fire, that pyromancy that makes each consecutive attack do more damage, etc.

And they even kept undead hunter talismans and even duel talismans that negate like 80% of the problems people complain about when it comes to pvp.

You can even go a step further and invade as a purplefag or even a sunbro to really fuck with people.
>>
>>334865004
Use the enemies in the level to your advantage
>>
ayy

http://nes.sne.jp
>>
>invades
>runs away like a bitch
>b-but they are ruining things
>>
>>334866525
>anyone who has been invaded a few times now has an infinite supply of giant seeds
invader woes will never end
>>
>Invade wherever
>Host has a phantom
>Both too afraid to approach me

It's 2 of you against one of me. Quit being such cowards.
>>
File: 73d.gif (134 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
73d.gif
134 KB, 400x200
>invade as an agent of chaos
>host has two Sun Bros with him
>fools don't realize that all I need is to kill one of them to get awarded
>proceed to kill the first Sun Bro who charges at me
>mfw I collect my reward and go back to my world as the host looks on dumfounded

Grapes are the best pvp covenant and you know it to be true.
>>
>Aldritch Faithful invasion
>Host has 400 pyromancies and only takes minimal damage from a smough hammer
>runs away and heals every time he gets hit
>Other aldritch faithful is chasing him around, I flank every so often
>Host kills the other aldritch faithful but runs out of OJ
>He starts running to the bonfire to goad me into chasing him
>Squat next to a giant
>Host realizes that I am not going to move
>He jumps off and kills himself

It would be impressive if this whole ordeal didn't take half an hour
>>
>>334866108
This.

Learn to go to dick around and have fun vs just going for kills
>>
>>334865801
>Used to do fun Summons in DkS1 with hosts that are obviously doing different builds.
>Pewdiepie does his DkS1 videos
>The amount of scrubs summoning me thinking I'm going to carry them increases a thousand fold.

Community has been on a freefall ever since, doesn't help when we have shitstains like Oroboro dictating the meta. Making the Bloodborne meta at 98 or 120 even though the hidden Defense stat caps at 143.
>>
>>334866108
Yeah this shit doesn't work when you get gangbanged by 3 estocs
>>
>Want to kill the Black Knight in Road of Sacrifices
>Summon a sunbro to give me a hand
>Red phantom invades us
>Finds us just as we pulled the knight
>Manage to kill the knight and do a bit of damage to the phantom
>He backs up into the water
>Sunbro pokes at him while the giant crab runs around smacking shit everywhere
>Finally catch the invader off guard and kill him

Most fun invasion so far, who the fuck has fun with gank squads?
>>
>>334865004
>So clearly it is a asshole thing
Well yes, obviously they don't like them in their games so they REMOVE KEBAB.

You're KEBAB
>>
I'm in the Way of the Blue covenant and if I get invaded I also usually try to summon someone else as well. I've been playing since DS1 and have always been mostly uninterested in PVP. I usually chase invaders down so they don't try to fuck me when I'm trying to progress through the level. When people invade me and then act like the victim, it seems pretty fucking stupid to me.
>>
Invasions are easy
I usually win 50-60% of the time. You have to understand that summoners and their summons are usually shitters and they will fall for the simplest tricks in the book. Shit like
>running out the door and hiding by the side, they will sprint past you and you can get some free hits in
>Tunnelvision them on hidden/ambush mobs
>Kicking their shields
>Parrybaiting

The true cancer are the ones who afk at bonfire when you invade them because they realize they're too shit to even kill one player. I just hide near the fog door and start browsing /v/ again.
>>
File: 1456181608716.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1456181608716.png
121 KB, 258x245
>Invade in the Farron swamps
>both the host and the other fag are dying of poison
>>
>>334865004
Your individual experience and resulting fractured ass objectively proves and means nothing or at least very little in the grand scheme.
>>
How long until I get some decent drops?

I'm playing as deprived btw, using a wooden plank as a shield doesn't really work for that long
>>
File: screaming.jpg (34 KB, 960x498) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
34 KB, 960x498
>>334865004

You're not better for not using the fucking red sign and complaining here when you get ganked. You're a fucking faggot for trying to stop someone who is still at leats playing the original game and they're faggots for playing on EZ mode. You're not better you worthless fuck.

Use the red sign, that's what they're there for, stop being a fucking wanker trying to get cheap kills, you're not cool, you're annoying.

Whenever someone invades me I transform and go afk and go take a lunch break, I'll waste your time because you're a little asshole who can't use the red sign.
>>
>>334865004
>So clearly it is a asshole thing, and not about proving a point.

It is an asshole thing, yeah. But...you're the asshole.
The invasion system is not about duelling with fellow players. When you invade someone, you basically catch them off-guard, whereas you're fully prepared and ready to do the asshole thing you came to do. You have the advantage from the start.

Therefore, you being punished by getting into and "unfair" 3vs1 fight is exactly what you deserve. And if you can't win under those conditions, you don't even deserve to invade anyone. You're a shit player and a crybaby.
>>
>About to fight second boss
>Have two phantoms summoned
>Invaded spawns right in front of us
>immediately runs off to the place where the giant throws spears
>we continue standing there looking as he runs off in the distance
>he realizes we aren't following him
>''Faggot returns home''
>me and my summons look at each other then go into the boss

I sometimes wish I could see the type of man this is in real life and look into his eyes.
>>
>>334871712
>implying poison kills anybody
nah. they just didn't care.
>>
Invading actually seems fun in this game, but everyone is always sliding around with no animations so I stopped playing already.
>>
>>334865004

>complaining how other people play the game in their own game which you invaded

Not everybody rushes back to the bonfire.

Outside Sulyvhan's bonfire the door gets foggy with an invasion.

I have had plenty of 2 v 1 situations where I've been invaded and then some other fucker has turned up.

So what.
>>
>>334866108

>accidently summon sunbro phantom
>>
The worst part is when you kill there phantoms and they run back and summon more whilst rolling around with carathus milkring making them unable to be hit.

90% of people who summon phantoms are just literally bad at the game.
>>
>>334872858

>Off guard
>Prioritizes people with phantoms to help them
>Big flashy warning that you've invaded
>Spawn miles away so host and phantoms have more than enough time to prepare
>>
>>334872036
Basically what you're saying is Phantoms can have there cake and eat it too. Since invaders have been nerfed to such an extent they can effort just breeze through the level with literally no penalty.

Nice to see /v/ is endorsing these casuls to play the game. I
>>
>>334865004
I always use the rose finger and summon 2 bros at the beginning of every level. Its like playing L4D verses mode when invaders start to out number the phantoms
>>
File: 1453995283761.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1453995283761.png
159 KB, 289x289
>tfw never summom when getting invaded
>always 1 on 1 because 2 or more on 1 isn't fun
>>
File: MLxVL3Q.jpg (182 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
MLxVL3Q.jpg
182 KB, 675x1200
>>334865004
>friends and I summon each other all the time
>have and awesome time dicking around and having fun
Some how I think you missed the point OP
>>
>>334874901
If you didnt use the finger to ensue maximum mayhem then you didnt play the game right
>>
>>334875124
Always use the dried finger mate. Never seen so many phantoms in my life.
What's the limit?
>>
>>334867318
Grapefagging was really fun the first few days
>>
grapes are more interesting than invaders. you just never know.
>>
>>334875250
4 for your side, I think its 2 per covanent on the enemy side, I know I ended up with a 4v5 at one point with a purple, watchdogs and dark spirits
>>
>>334875467
seriously was
>>
I met my first cheater today. Host had infinite hp and probably infinite stamina. He also played with a fucking summon. There probably won't be any counter measures against cheaters, right? Does From even give a shit?
>>
>>334865004
The only people who summon are pyros and mages who suck at the game lol ez kills ez money
>>
>have 2 phantoms
>acts like a pussy
>'look into his eyes'

Might as well start sucking his dick while you're there.
>>
>>334874310
>invade
>guy has 3 phantoms
>kill 2 while host has booked it back to the bonfire
>he summons the same 2 faggots because password
>4 of them whittle me down
>host spams gestures

Not sure how to even react to that one
>>
>>334875843
Hektic
>>
>invade someone else's game with the general intention of trolling the shit out of them
>it doesn't work
WAAH PVP IS BROKEN

get over it

If you can't fuck someone's day up by invading them, you need to git gud
>>
>>334865004
I'm just shocked how many people don't open the gate shortcut before pontiff. Like seriously I've played with 6 different people who refuse to even go down the stairs and just go right for the fog door
>>
File: 1449368520094.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1449368520094.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>>334866108
Is it just me or Chameleon doesn't work in PvP in this game as well as in DaS II?
I have a feeling that even if I go in disguise, the host and phantoms can still see my health bar above.
He even waved at me. Fuck.
>>
>>334876294
The worst is when they summon the EXACT same fucking phantom.
Goddamn once I had to kill the same guy about 6 times because the host kept backing off and going defensive to summon the same guy again
And because of how retarded Estus is now you can't even do anything 1v1 if the guy goes all defensive
>>
File: 13412532151.jpg (22 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
13412532151.jpg
22 KB, 472x472
I need to farm embers, im like 50 something SL and have a +6 weapon

where's a good place to invade? i can handle gankers
>>
>>334874472
If casuals want to play the game casually then that's their decision, they are playing the original game and you are not a curator regardless of how despertaelly you want moral ground on the issue. Use the fucking red sign if you want to invade and fight other players. If you invade, you deserve to have your timed wasted, ganked and/or DC'd on.
>>
>>334865004
PS4 isn't having this issue
Hell many times when I'm invaded my phantoms go to the sit animation and wait for me and the invader to deal with each other and thus I do the same.
Rarely have I seen a gang up as a phantom or otherwise
>>
>>334876740
50? Get to cathedral of the deep. It's generally a place for gank squad.
I don't know why I see a lot of gank squad there when I was invading with my 40-60 SL character.
The poison swamp has similar SL for invasion but rolling through the mud is a fucking chore so I rarely go there. The swamp has less gank squad though because no one want to get summoned there. kek.

Another place is the path between the Ruin bonfire to Abyss Watcher or Farron of the old world to Abyss Watcher.
>>
>>334876558
>le git gud meme
>hosts can't go through the level without phantoms
>hosts have tons of benifits to the point where they can steam roll through the level with no penalty
>invasions are supposed to penalize host who summon as not to make the game easy

The irony is hilarious. You spout git gud and yet hosts who summon have barley any downsides.
>>
>>334875872
First few days are always the best for pvp. Before the meta gets a chance to settle and everyone is still low level.
>>
>>334876740

>not just farming bosses for embers

Deacons is one of the best and fastest bosses to farm embers for because it's so easy.
>>
>>334876953
wait what? cathedral and swamp are 50 areas? im finishing up at yhorm, have i been underleveled this whole time?
>>
File: 1397081370079.png (116 KB, 525x550) Image search: [Google]
1397081370079.png
116 KB, 525x550
>>334877089
>farming bosses
how 2
>>
>>334877110
No they are not. It's just that a lot of people was sticking around for that long and got too many levels ahead.
I don't know why. Maybe there are a lot of first time players around?
>>
>>334876740
Invade the spot after Pontiff and just wait for the covenant invades to show up.
>>
>>334876903
>if casuals want to play the game casually then that's their decision, they are playing the original game and you are not a curator regardless of how despertaelly you want moral ground on the issue.

Then they should be penalized accordingly. The whole point of invasions is to penalize those who summon, otherwise its the equivilent of an easy mode added to the game. You shouldn't be able to walk through the game with summons and incur no penalty.

Isn't that one of the whole points of the game? To be challenging and to draw you in? It's contradicting one of the design philosophies of the game.
>>
>>334877210
Get summoned? Are you joking or just retarded?
>>
>>334877210
You can get summoned and kill boss with the host. If you success you will receive whatever price according to your convenant, automatically got ember effect and another ember item.
The farming is slow though because it depends on if the host want to kill the boss or not or just go around farming.
>>
>>334872858
except you get half the estus that the host does and they made the health gain from estus almost instantaneous so you can't even burst through it if they're at like, 5 hp and decide to chug OJ
>>
>>334877393
>>334877397
oh

i honestly forget summoning is a thing because i never use it
>>
>>334865004
so your a dbag who thinks its cool to attack some one when they are going to fight a boss

but you hate running into trouble when you go looking for it

sounds like you got what you deserved
>>
>>334865004
>invade someone's world to try and fuck them
>they instead fuck you
>cry about how unfair it is

top. fucking. kek.
>>
>>334876740
>>334877089
Guys, you should know that the Lothric knight patrolling on the stair at High Wall drop ember too. (The one uses sword, he patrols next to the one uses spear).
The chance is really low though, about 10-15% but he's fucking weak if you are at level 50 so I would say that farming there is faster than farming bosses.
>>
File: mib.jpg (132 KB, 896x1023) Image search: [Google]
mib.jpg
132 KB, 896x1023
So how exactly does the darkmoon covenant work now? I've never been summoned and it's kind of pissing me off. I got some action in the blue sentinels but absolutely none as a darkmoon. Do you invade people with sin like the previous games or what? Also how am I supposed to get 30 human dregs and swordgrass? I've never been summoned for those either and you can't get them with soapstone fights
>>
>>334876990
Invasions aren't "supposed" to do anything but provide invaders with some amusement by letting them wreck the shit out of players who are still trying to progress through the game.

It is a functionality which exists almost exclusively so that endgame players can troll the shit out of new players.

If that's how you choose to entertain yourself, fine, but the person whose game you're trying to fuck up doesn't owe you shit.

You're like a burglar crying how unfair it is that all the stores on the block have night security guards now. Get over it, you want to dick someone over you better work for it.
>>
File: 1429807657023.jpg (49 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1429807657023.jpg
49 KB, 600x582
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KILL THE TWO CROCS?
I WANT TO GET ALDRICH FAITHFUL FOR FUN BUT FUCK THE TWO CROCS ARE LITERALLY HARDER THAN ANY BOSS IN THIS GAME. FUCK.
>>
>>334876990
>Bitching about newbie hosts instead of getting good and defeating people that are new to the game
Sorry, red phantom conv is for good players only.
>>
>>334865004
>Cast iron skin
>Problem suddenly goes away
Wow, game is unfair
>>
>>334877835
Summon
its full of shit m8
there are people who put signs down just to help others kill those fucks and then get out
>>
>>334871980
stop using shields fag
>>
>>334877941
If it was a faggot with a bow and dual blades, hi
>>
Ah, good. Another thread about Dark Souls 3 PvP.
>>
>>334877321

>Then they should be penalized accordingly
>The whole point of invasions is to penalize those who summon, otherwise its the equivilent of an easy mode added to the game.

That might actually be true but I still don't agree with enforcing. I can be seen as a penalty but often it is more of an annoyance when you have people who have PVP builds and invade not with the intention of making the game more challenging but fair, but want to attack you when you're busy with a mob while waiting for invaders to stack up just to troll and annoy you. It's not really respectable in my opinion but I guess I can understand why the mechanic exists, it just gets abused too much by shitty people from my experience.
>>
File: 1398970569051.gif (241 KB, 314x235) Image search: [Google]
1398970569051.gif
241 KB, 314x235
>>334865004
>blah blah muh broken pvp tip top cuck yada yada
Just put a red sign after Sullivhan and have fun in arenas, where most of the people doesn't chew estus and know how to play the game.
>>
>>334878134
This. It's a fun place for 1 v 1 duel.
If you invade anywhere else then prepare for something unfair. It's either you rape the host because he's a new player that doesn't know how to summon or the host and his gang rape you.
>>
>>334877793
>Invasions aren't "supposed" to do anything but provide invaders with some amusement by letting them wreck the shit out of players who are still trying to progress through the game.

Except they clearly are supposed to penalize people who summon.

>It is a functionality which exists almost exclusively so that endgame players can troll the shit out of new players.

This is purley subjective.

>If that's how you choose to entertain yourself, fine, but the person whose game you're trying to fuck up doesn't owe you shit.

So one of the basic principles of the game from Dark Souls 1 to penalize those who summon as a counter so the game isn't too easy has no weight?

Might as well add difficulty options then. If invading has no weight, then people can summon without penalty.

>You're like a burglar crying how unfair it is that all the stores on the block have night security guards now. Get over it, you want to dick someone over you better work for it.

This is a game so that anaolgy doesn't really work. People chose to let themselfes get invaded when the popped an ember and summoned help, so there should be no downside for doing as such?
>>
>>334877941
Well I see summon signs but I didn't really want to. I think I will just do it.
>>
>>334878350
trust me man, its seriously not worth trying to do it legitly
>>
File: 1434750267937.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1434750267937.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>334865004
>Sit in PvP zone
>Use dried finger
>Farm constant stream of scrub invaders when PvE gets tiring

I mean, you guys don't even win 1v1s, how are you supposed to actually think and do things like use the environment/gear to win 1v2?
>>
>straight sword spammer wearing artorias armor uses hey gesture afterwards
>>
>>334877941
I didn't know it was there and went back at level 70 strength build and killed them no problem, but I don't blame people who want to summon especially for those who use miracle builds and such.
>>
Are you supposed to have Playstation PLus to play PVP on ps4? I used to only be able to play offline but now I can do all of the multiplayer stuff and i dont know why.
>>
Low level invasions are the absolute best

>That host that just strait disconnects.
>That guy without a single point in vigor.
>That guy who thinks his shield will make him immortal.
>That guy who Sonics his way to the boss door, preferring to die to Crystal sage instead of you
>>
>>334866108
>undead hunter talismans and even duel talismans that negate like 80% of the problems people complain about when it comes to pvp.

Five talismans that have 15seconds of use and an animation so slow you'll never hit with them.
I've hit plenty of people with the talismans by blindfiring them into the air at people running in straight lines; if they're not fucking retarded and actually move at an angle you will never hit them.
>>
>>334879180
>Try to throw the talisman and where he's going to roll too
>Aim isn't based on where your 'cross hair' is, but also which way your character is facing at the time.

I've just accepted that hosts are going to heal and dont even bother trying to punish them for it. I just re-buff my weapon or whatever when they start disengaging. there is literally nothing you can do to stop or punish them
>>
File: 1461109222190.jpg (37 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
1461109222190.jpg
37 KB, 610x343
>not just fighting your invader 1v1

Pic related, it's the dumpster you summoning cucks belong in, half the people don't even know how to PvP just kill them

Even silly shit like full dancer spin to win works most of the time
>>
>>334879065
If I get invaded on a low level I automatically assume the other person is a twink just simple don't play. More often than not I'm probably right.
>>
>>334879412
Twinking doesn't mean much since match making is relegated to item upgrade level now
>>
>>334879456
This and basically all weapons do the same damage at the end of the day give or take 50~ damage.
>>
File: 1457998032048.png (568 KB, 852x880) Image search: [Google]
1457998032048.png
568 KB, 852x880
post yfw you summon multiple phantoms and trigger pvpfags
>>
File: 20160419223320_1.jpg (391 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419223320_1.jpg
391 KB, 1920x1080
Don't tell me the key for her is with that mimic
>>
>>334877835
>dont use the lock on
>LoS around the pillars
>try to get a visceral attack on one of them
>use lightning resin if you need extra damage

also you could just try focusing one of them down regardless of whether you die or not since they dont respawn
>>
>>334879456
>Twinking doesn't mean much
>mean much
But it does mean something.
>>
>>334879542
I don't know, I killed two redfags invasion many times.
>>
>>334879559
Nope, the key ring is near onion knight's cell.
>>
is it true that faith/str sucks in PVP? I just wanna finish the game but I wanna have fun
>>
The newbest:

twitch user grandmoor
>>
>>334879691
Faith has always sucked.
>>
>>334879691
You can reroll and become a dex/int fag at any time.

There's even S rank scaling weapons for that combination, too.
>>
>>334874264
people tell me the signs are easy to tell apart up close
But I'm colourblind
There have been close calls
>>
I only have one gripe about summoning and It happened last night.

Down in the crypt why the fuck are phantoms allowed to cut the bridge?

New to the area, summon a guy for the boss, and then as I'm crossing he slices the bridge..

To be fair though, It is funny now, but I can't remember friendly phantoms having that freedom.
>>
>>334879742

running str/faith and can confirm
>>
>>334879676

I must've skipped that. Where is that then?
>>
>>334865004
If invaders had the same rules as the host then I would gladly take pure 1vs1 invasions. That however is not the case, suck my dick (and my summoned friends dick)
>>
>Used dried finger, end up with a 4v2
>Game runs perfectly fine
>Ps4 stronk now
>>
>>334879559
The key is accessed through the a path in the profaned capital
>>
>>334878262
>People chose to let themselfes get invaded when the popped an ember

...you are aware that you automatically regain your ember when you kill a boss, right? You can go through the whole game without "popping" an ember once. I did. Yet I got invaded about five times (and send each bitch invader packing)
>>
>>334879894
Profand Capital area, not near Yhorm but instead the toxic swamp area to the right after going down the ladder from that bonfire there.
>>
File: 1.gif (467 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
467 KB, 500x275
I didn't complete the Siegward questline and now I only find him in the well at Cathedral of the Deep.
Then when he asked me if I see his amors, I replied no because I haven't bought it from Patches yet.
Now that I have his armors I want to bring it to him but I can't give him the armor anymore.
I'm fucked, right?
>>
>>334874404
>Priorities people with phantoms

You realize people only ember to summon right? So it's highly likely when you invade that they have summons.

You can't invade non-embered, and there is no point in using embers for solo play.
>>
>>334865004
>these invasions are really ruining my game
>It's part of the game deal with it faggot, although now these people I am invading have summoned people to help them and it is really ruining my game
>>
>>334880040
Then you die once. Woopty doo.

99% of the time you won't get invaded anyway due to the game prioritizing hosts with phantoms.
>>
>>334880039
>>334880060

Ah ok, thanks guys.
>>
>>334877665
You pretty much have to farm the watchdogs/faithful items off mobs. The goat men in the swamp drop swordgrass at an at least semi-decent pace but the droprate of dregs from the deacons in front of aldrich is fucking abysmal
>>
>>334879741
tell ya boy 4chan sent you
>>
>>334880102
All true, but it doesn't change the fact that you get prioritized to worlds with phantoms
>>
>>334880040
then suicide fag

This is what everyone did in demon souls if they didn't want to play in human form

dasbabies really did ruin the comminity
>>
>>334879786
What happens when they cut the bridge? I saw a sign saying it was weak, but didn't play around with it.
>>
>>334879794
why is this :(
>>
File: SMH TBH FAM.jpg (13 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
SMH TBH FAM.jpg
13 KB, 319x320
>It's a 'PVP invaders get assmad they can't ruin the experience of someone else' episode
>>
>>334877835
>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KILL THE TWO CROCS?

It's hard, but not that hard. First, aggro the one on the left with an arrow. Then quickly climb the ladder up until the croc can't reach you. Wait until it's right under the ladder, then let yourself fall and do a falling attack. If you're strong enough it should take out a third of its health. After that do a lot of rolling and attacking (always staying near the ladder so that you don't aggro the other croc), or, if you have the opportuniy (like when the croc does it's lightning attack), get back on the ladder and do another falling attack.
Then repeat for the other one.
>>
>>334879741
he's as cute as a kitten
>>
>>334877835

The only way I managed to kill them solo was using a greatsword+Great Chaos Fire Orb

Lure the first one out over to you by using a bow, and spam the shit out of Fire Orb. It won't repsawn, so it's okay to die to the second one.
>>
>>334880292
Slow, no stamina to even endure a single swing from greatsword wielder. Most mircales are slow to cast.
You will get poked by Estoc fags to death.
>>
File: 1368881708647.jpg (51 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
1368881708647.jpg
51 KB, 359x305
>>334880083
why didnt you read a guide?

did you really fall for the "dont read a guide of your first playthrough" meme?

Unless you enjoy failing every questline and missing 50% of all the content in the game there is no reason not to follow a guide while you play
>>
>>334880221
I thought only the silver knights drop the concord kepts? Its bullshit that the symbol of avarice is a rare drop.
>>
>>334880448
Heres your (you)
>>
>>334880154
>Then you die once. Woopty doo.

...What?

>99% of the time you won't get invaded anyway due to the game prioritizing hosts with phantoms.

Except no. I got invaded at least three times when I was alone. Two of those times I took a great pleasure in summoning two people, not so much for help but more for counter-trolling the invading troll.
>>
>>334880448
It's a shame but I don't want to get spoiler. Fights like Abyss Watcher and Dancer make it totally worth it to play blindly.
I can redo what I missed in NG+, perhaps.
>>
>>334880448
why is this the case with this game? there's so much awesome stuff to enjoy but it's so hard to imagine even discovering this stuff
>>
>>334880475
Got it first mimic
>>
>>334880414
viewers, no come back
>>
File: 1448442752545.png (87 KB, 366x374) Image search: [Google]
1448442752545.png
87 KB, 366x374
Well guys, my friend pirated the game and he said that some people are making dedicated server for them to play online.
If they can actually play it with their pirate version then I would feel like shit now.
>>
File: gankerz.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gankerz.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
gankerz 2 ez git gud newbs
>>
>>334880262
>This is what everyone did in demon souls if they didn't want to play in human form

I was playing Demon's Souls when you were still learning not to shit in your diapers, kid. And I, for one, played in human form as often as I could just because the health bonus was in most cases pretty much indispensable.
>>
>>334880563
>I can redo what I missed in NG+, perhaps.

Exactly. That's what NG+ and NG++ is for. First playthrough blind to discover everything, then you get a guide and you go back in.
People playing with a guide on their first playthrough are just pussies. Plain and simple.
>>
>>334880807
Pretty much this, back when the cling ring was a thing and we only had two ring slots. Being in human form had some big advantages.

Also people only put their signs down at the boss door so you were right fucking when you got invaded.
>>
>>334880537
Die as in get killed by an invader. Once and you're back in non ember form.

Invaders have enough penalites with reduced estus that for the most part solo invasions are balanced.
>>
>>334865004
The problem I have is that almost every invasion is just 3 people sitting at the beginning bonfire to gank you. Invasions are supposed to be about you interrupting someone getting through a level but instead people just sit at the bonfire with 3 phantoms and wait for reds to come so they can just 3v1.
>>
>>334881037
And it's not as if you have much of a chance in a 3v1. You might do if they are being distracted by enemies but of course these cancerous kids aren't actually fighting enemies.
>>
I have just realized that you can pretend to charge your attack so that when people finish one roll you can hit them with it.
Fuck rolling abusers. Kek.
>>
File: 20160419225529_1.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419225529_1.jpg
593 KB, 1920x1080
Where do you get the proper sitting gesture from?
>>
File: 140331741259.png (51 KB, 420x248) Image search: [Google]
140331741259.png
51 KB, 420x248
I don't understand.
You guys praised that the game is hard yet you complain that invading is hard?
What is it?
>>
So is there a meta yet? My current character is 84, don't wanna go too high if it means missing out on all the action once everyone gets everything figured out.
>>
>>334882028
Literally depends on who is asking. We're not the same people.
>>
>>334882097
There is not one yet. I'm at 90 and I can still find duel summon signs at Irithyll.
>>
>>334882097
No matter the SL estoc r1 spam is supreme.
>>
>>334882028
>its okay for invasions to be hard but its also okay for the game to be easy mode if you summon phantoms
>>
>>334882156

Ah, alright then. I'll probably stop at 90 if that's the case.

>>334882192

If you say so. I've shat on plenty estoc fags already.
>>
>get Longsword to +10
>feel like it looks lame
>compare it to Lothric LS
>upgrade it to +9
>go heavy
>realise heavy was a waste, and using refined at 40/40 yeilds better results

Oh well. As soon as I find the ashes in Lothric Archives I can just buy chunks.
>>
>>334882267
you can slowly burn them with flame surge.
>>
>>334881884
Optional boss after Dancer.
>>
>>334882267
>I've shat on plenty of scrubs already

Yeah, people say the same for DaS2, but it never changed the fact that a top tier player with the Estoc is going to rape.
>>
>>334882476

True, but most people aren't top-tier.

Also, I've timed some gloriously excellent longsword art moves to interrupt their attacks and lock them into a 3 hit combo.
>>
>>334882476
>>334882192
This is the reason I only have two main weapons in stock. One for general purpose PvP, one just for countering those fucking faggots.
>>
Does Fextralife lock up anyone elses web browser pretty fucking badly? It's fucking annoying. WIsh the other wiki had more traffic and was filled in more.
>>
>>334882474

Thanks
>>
>>334865004
>WAAAAH I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BACKSTAB PEOPLE WHILE THEY'RE FIGHTING MONSTERS AND GET AWAY WITH IT WHY ARENT THEY PLAYIING HOW I WANT THEM TOO
>>
File: 50.png (212 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
50.png
212 KB, 500x471
>have 52 poise
>staggered by every dagger swing
>>
>>334882657
>True, but most people aren't top-tier.
Well yeah, but that makes your point moot because you can beat them no matter what weapon they use.
>>
>>334882952
>WAAAAH WHY CAN'T I WALK THROUGH THE GAME ON EASY MODE WITH PHANTOMS
>>
>>334874264
it says "summon this dark phantom" just pay attention to it
>>
>>334882805

Don't open up multiple wiki tabs.

Yes, the website is fucking garbage.
>>
>>334883151
>WAHH I WANT MY FREE GANKS I DONT WANT TO WORK FOR THEM!!!
>>
>>334883151
>WAAAAH WHY AM I SO BAD THAT I CAN'T MAKE THEIR EASY MODE HARD MODE WAAAAAH
>>
>>334883151
>I want to be able to attack hosts while hiding behind every NPC available to me, but they can't call for backup
Keep crying shitter
>>
File: 1430067414604.png (15 KB, 754x406) Image search: [Google]
1430067414604.png
15 KB, 754x406
>>334882967
The poise in this game goes with attack animation. If you standby, you almost have no poise (note the almost).
The heavier your attack, the bigger your poise is. Of course that also takes your "poise" in your status screen into account.
So
Deserter armor + Ultra greatsword charged swing has less poise than
Silver knight armor + Ultra greatsword charged swing

And Silver knight armor + Ultra greatsword charged swing has greater poise than
Silver knight armor + Ultra greatsword normal swing which is greater than
Silver knight armor + broadsword charged swing

That's literally it. I don't see why so many people complain about poise in this game. Humanoid enemy like Black knight or Silver knight behave the same. You can just deduced that yourself.
>>
Is there any way for me to get the NPC invaders to show back up again, or at least get their loot? I didn't know they'd stop invading if you killed the area boss.
>>
>>334883378
No, you will never get the loot again. Sorry.
>>
File: 1441934345934.jpg (109 KB, 960x406) Image search: [Google]
1441934345934.jpg
109 KB, 960x406
>mfw weapon arts give fucking hyper armor

Sometimes it's pretty fucking bullshit. Fighting that black iron knight with the FUGS was annoying until I realized I needed to time my sword arts properly to stun him.
>>
>>334883241
So its okay for it to be stupidly hard for invaders to win but its okay for hosts to go through the game easy mode?

>>334883249
Invasions are predominatly against summons due to the biased matchmaking

>>334883240
You mean how 99% of invasions are invaders getting ganked?
>>
>>334883257
I'm aware it's by weapon, but why does it work like this at such absurd levels of poise when I'm using a greatspear? I practically need to use my weapon art every time to avoid getting stunlocked
>>
>>334883257
doesn't attacking in the other dark souls give you extra poise?

the lack of standing poise makes 3 stand out
>>
>>334883429
Fuck. I missed basically every phantom cause I rarely run around embered.
>>
File: Brazzers.gif (2 MB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
Brazzers.gif
2 MB, 250x140
>Daily red phantom salt general
Sorry, but you have to actually be good to be a red phantom.
>>
>>334883439
Not sure where you got that information, but I do know matchmaking is biased for MADMEN because the ABSOLUTE MADMAN are meant for that kind of chaos.
>>
Ok can someone please clear something up for me? Does hollowing effect your stats in any negative way? I'm going for the usurper ending and have a shitload of hollow points, but all they seem to do is make my guy look like a dried turd. There's totally a drawback right? I refuse to believe From is giving me five free levels at the expense of simply looking pretty.
>>
>>334883439
>I should be able to gank the host with all the enemy NPCs and myself!
>FUCK THAT WHY DOES THE HOST GET PHANTOMS FUCK I WANT EASY KILLS STUPID FROMSOFT REEEEEEE
>>
>>334883535
>You have to be good to be a red phantom

This is what invaders actually believe.
>>
File: 20160419222004_1.jpg (380 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419222004_1.jpg
380 KB, 1920x1080
Is this area the best area to invade?
>Three or four mob spots to fuck with hosts
>That bridge
>Using spook to lead lemmings down bridge

At level 40 I have had by far the most laughs here.
>>
>>334883490
Well I used ultra greatswords and whenever I'm done charging my two handed attack, not even bosses can stop it.
I think the poise attribute in your status doesn't contribute much unless you get like 100+.
>>334883508
Yeah it is.
>>
File: 1461000781935.jpg (1 MB, 2020x2960) Image search: [Google]
1461000781935.jpg
1 MB, 2020x2960
What area is good for SL43? am I too early to be in the valley?
>>
>>334883598
Massive generalization that all invaders want to gank the host. I used to run straight to the host without enemies in Dark Souls 1.

Literally the only argument is generlizations. Smells like Gamefags in here, maybe you should all imigrate to the cancerous board instead.
>>
>>334883439
I got invaded by 2 phantoms at once last night, one normal one from covenant, and both attacked me at once while I was already fighting 2 NPCs. Invaders are toddler-tier.
>>
>>334865004
are any of the three area-invading covenants worth joining?
>>
>>334883593
No one really know yet. Maybe the only penalty is make you look like shit? Maybe you are so hollow you can't be more hollow in NG+?
Maybe bad end?
Game has just been out 2 weeks.
>>
>>334883745
>I do it right that must mean that everyone does it the same way I do - I swear my friends on /v/ said so

and you're accusing other people of generalizations? I've never been invaded by somebody who doesn't just go for the backstab as soon as they see me occupied with an NPC. Grow up.
>>
File: 1456708558358.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456708558358.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>334873021
>get invaded right before the Lord of Cinder bossfight
>he's standing by the fog
>I bait him down the hill then run up and summon 2 sunbros
>suddenly 3 vs 1
>invader has nowhere to run
>we all charge and kill him within 10 seconds
>traverse the fog and slam Lord of Cinder
>>
>>334883613
If red phantom can't handle the 2-4 v 1 then he's just not that good of a player and should get better. Simple as that.
>>
File: you thought the ride was over.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
you thought the ride was over.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>invading like it's my job
>outnumbered most of the time
>tfw just enjoy the thrill of the fight

Win or lose, it's fun to fight other players. In some cases, being outnumbered is actually more fun than going 1v1. Still trying to find the perfect weapon for taking out multiple players simultaneously, though.
>>
>>334883745
>I only invade to have 1v1 honorabu duels, I swear i dindu do nuffin!
So put down a red sign?

hurrr durrr?
>>
>>334883736
43 sounds fine if you're not a total shitter. Did you do the cathedral yet?
>>
>>334866108
>chosing to invade someone with multiple phantoms
>as opposed to hard coded mechanics automatically assigning you to them

Green text aside I came for your tongue and i'm going to get it one shitty cheesy way or another.

The real question is are you man enough to fight for your humanity or are you gonna let a blue bro wear out 1 estus chug before you give it up.
>>
>>334883906
It's not 2-4 v 1 anon, it's infinite v 1.
The host can literally summon more after 2 golds are killed.
>>
>>334883916
>>334883862
I never expected /v/ to be filled with such moral fag cancer.

This board should be nuked.
>>
>>334883745
>HOW DARE THEY NOT ABIDE MY SENSE OF VIDEO GAME HONOR PASSED DOWN FOR GENERATIONS FROM MY ANCESTORS SONIC AND SHADOW HEGEHOGGGGG
>>
>>334883923
its done, did the lake too. sounds good back to the fray.
>>
>>334883867
>Get summoned for Lord of Cinder
>See Host fighting Red
>Gank and kill the red
>Host goes to summon a dragonbro and a sunbro
>Another invader shows up and I 1v1 kill him
>Another invader shows up and we all gangbang him
>Finally head up to the boss fog
>Purplefag invades, sees us, then does the 'rest' gesture
>We all bow/cheer/toast him, then walk through the fog as he waves goodbye

That guy must have been terrified.
>>
>>334883972
That's the thing, he "CAN". Don't mean you let the host do it. Newbies are not that hard to get past, you can do it.
>>
>>334883916
>INVADERS SHOULD DIE AND BE MADE TO BE HARD
>B-BUT ITS OKAY TO MAKE IT SO PEOPLE WHO SUMMON CAN'T BE PUNISHED

Okay, lets add difficulty options then since its the same thing.
>>
>>334883976
>Gets called out for saying something incredibly stupid
>literally grabs the first meme word he can find, relevant or not, and throws it

It really should.
>>
Why is literally every invader being called out for
>muh honor

They just wanna fight with tricks, what's wrong with that?

The point is that you can choose to be a trickster or not.
>>
>>334883913
>Win or lose, it's fun to fight other players.

Its fun because you loose nothing, nothing is a stake for you. You just press a button and regardless of what happens you come out the same or with extra shit. The moment the game taxes you for doing this shit mindlessly is the moment you'll stop saying this.
>>
>>334883913

I agree. I like the pvp in this game even if it's me vs 3 most of the time.
Only thing I don't like it's when people behave like assholes for killing you together.
I've had my good share of fun invading, even when they are like 4. Same when I help the host vs 1 or 2 phantoms
But it seems there are a good amount of people that really like ganking.
>>
>>334883867

>couldn't even fight one on one

Holy fuck you're literally the reason no one uses red soap stone
>>
>>334884134
>muh strawman
Hey, like I said, if you want a 1v1 duel, then just put down your red sign. Why get salty when you want to gank the host with enemy NPCs and run into a ganksquad?
>>
Since everyone agrees that people who summon shouldn't get penalized then you all agree we should add an easy mode right? They are only trying to get through the game after all.
>>
Invading is fucking awesome now

I just had a huge shitshow with 2 grapes, 2 reds, 2 suns and the host. Shit was fucking intense.
>>
They chase you because once your scrub ass is dead they get free souls
>>
File: laff emoji.jpg (24 KB, 505x530) Image search: [Google]
laff emoji.jpg
24 KB, 505x530
>get summoned by friend
>we get invaded just past the halfway fortress
>red phantom fires magic at us and keeps running away
>he sits down near those giant crabs in the water
>tell friend to use his giant tree seed
>invader suddenly gets sideswiped by the giant crabs
>invader panics and starts popping his estus as he runs for safety
>gets fucked to death as we catch him trying to heal

I fucking love this game.
>>
Invader play is rough but feels extremely rewarding when it all falls into place, I like how it is.

Fight clubs at pontiff's is where the real fun is though.
>>
>>334884152
>Why is literally every invader being called out for
Because every time you bring up that they have an unfair advantage by having the entire level of monsters on their side and free reign to ambush from anywhere, they backpedal and claim they just want to 1v1 the host... and forget that they have a red soapstone :^)
>>
>>334884280
Why should people who go through the game get an easy mode? Why is it okay that it has to be hard for invaders?

Literally idiot logic Bad players saying git gud because they want there easy mode to stay easy.
>>
I've been invaded once and I've never even summoned anyone else, I don't even see any fucking summon signs anymore. It's like online had just died for me. It's getting pretty goddam lonely out here.
>>
>>334884240
>Invade into the final boss of the game area
>Get mad when people summon phantoms to fuck your shit up

Why don't you just be a good little boy and put down your red soap stone so you can get your honorable 1v1s :)
>>
>be in sunlight covenant
>get summoned
>guy invades 15 or so seconds later
>host summons two more sunlight dudes
>invader walks into bonfire room
>nobody moves for a while
>use the rest emote
>other sunbros use some variation of sitting down
>host is forced to man up and fight on his own
>host wins

I really hope that taught the host that invaders aren't that scary.
>>
>>334884329
This, if you want to overcome unfairness and kick some gang ass then don't complain and go invade them. It's really rewarding when you can kill 3 people at bonfire.
If you want 1 v 1 honor duel then just get to Pontiff palace.
>>
>>334884027
If you already did smouldering late then you definitely won't be having problems.
>>
>>334884420
>I-it's not me who's bad, it's everyone else!
>Sure I can't beat three newbies, but the fault lies with them!
Loving every salty comment.
>>
>>334884420
>Why should people who go through the game get an easy mode?
Because it was designed that way?

>Why is it okay that it has to be hard for invaders?
Because invaders get to run around the entire level with impunity as well as have all of the NPCs on their side? I can't count the number of times in DaS2 where I'd use chameleon and fuck up a host when he's fighting a tough mob.
>>
>Invade
>Find another red phantom
>He teams up with host so it's 5v1
Alright, so invaders are massive faglords.
>>
>>334884424
Summon signs keep disappearing completely for me unless I sit by a bonfire for about 2 minutes, then a ton of them pop up.
>>
>>334884548

LMAO
>>
>>334884527
So the game basically contradicted its own philosophy on muh challenge and muh satifsfaction.

Good job miyazaki.

>>334884514
You mean hosts who have more estus, more health and can resummon phantoms and can seed you?

It's okay for the host to be bad because I say so. Okay then, kek.
>>
>>334877665

Watchdogs is really only good for Lvl 30 or so, considering once people beat the crystal sages there's really no reason to ever go back to that area in the game while kindled.

I got all of my swordgrass in the span of a few hours during prime time

>No summons with Aldritch Faithful
Fucking what? I'm Lvl 52 right now and I'm getting summoned back to back
>>
>>334876563
It's just you being retarded
>>
>>334884451
Yeah becausw getting summoned to a gank fest is totally just a fair isn't it :^)

I'm not complaining about summoning phantoms while going through a level. But it definitely sucks when the host clears out a level and you either invade into a or get summoned to a gank fest. Everyone shit posting about red soap stone should actually try it and get back to me with their experience
>>
>>334876924
The hell it doesnt , I understand invading a faggot who already had the phantoms but some pussies run straight for summon signs the second they see you.
>>
>>334884486
I fucking love this game.
>get killed by Dancer 10 times
>bailed out and tried to summon (I never was that desperate with previous boss).
>dude is a strong sorcery character, literally can oneshot Lothric Knights
>we both go to the fog wall
>he just won't enter
>I use gesture to point at the fog wall
>he sit down and rest
Then I manned up and get in. I still lost to Dancer but I was able to kill her 5-6 tries later.
It was some nice online experience.
>>
>>334867160
What? Why don't you engage them?

Unless you mean its 2 of them and 1 of you plus mobs
>>
>invade a host
>he bows
>shields my blows
>blue knight comes
>they rush me
Great duel bra
>>
Not to mention they just spam w the frozen short sword thing, dark sword or katanas. Pvp in this game is infested with little nerds who just run the same bullshit despite the fact this game has immaculate weapon verity. "Durhur, y wud i do dat when i upgrade swerd ever1 use XDDDD" they think to themselves, adding fire to their Washing poles as you spawn into their world
>>
>>334884706
>So the game basically contradicted its own philosophy on muh challenge and muh satifsfaction.
Souls was never hard, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>334884706
You don't seem to realize you are inconveniencing the host, you invaded their shit, they should have ever advantage they can get.

Meanwhile you invade and lose nothing if you die and only have to gain. You can even wait for more invaders to stack up, hide by mobs because 90% of people either don't even know what the seed is or don't want to waste it on a single annoying little shit like you.

Use the red sign if you want to invade people and stop being a bitch nigger when the odds are in your favour.
>>
>>334884706
>You mean hosts who have more estus, more health and can resummon phantoms and can seed you?
Versus you being able to hide anywhere in the level, being able to ambush from anywhere, and using enemy mobs to your advantage? Yeah.
>>
>>334884090
That sounds awesome.

I had a good summon right before the Dancers fight where there was 4 of us and we ganked an invader. 2 more invaders showed up and we slashed them both to death.

My favorite though was being an Aldrich protector and get summoned as the dude is on the moving staircase

>staircase goes up
>I lever it back down
>host probably confused, levers it up to the top level right before the staircase with 2 knights
>slash host a few times so he frantically runs for the bonfire
>try to bait him towards the Knights
>won't bite so I just run at him and slash him to death with my level 10 heavy broadsword

Also had a 2 v 2 in the Aldrich covenant section down the ladder.

Also had a funny 2 v1 Aldrich vs host where we chased him around for a good 5 minutes before gutting him to shreds.

Good times
>>
>>334884842
Why are people such cowards? They only lose ember, don't they?
Moreover, if invader kill the host near their bonfire then they can just retrieve their soul just fine after losing.
Why are people so afraid? If they are such coward, then why play DaS at all? It's not fun anymore.
>>
>>334884808
>Everyone shit posting about red soap stone should actually try it and get back to me with their experience
I just spent a day PvPing at Pontiff's with the red soap stone, what's the problem?

>But it definitely sucks when the host clears out a level
Only happened to me once out of 100 invades. If you're going to bitch about that, then just black crystal out.
>>
>>334871052

It doesn't matter how many free hits you get. They have unlimited heals. In 1 v 3 you pretty much have to do 100,000 damage in total.
>>
File: c.jpg (7 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
7 KB, 192x154
>mfw my friend and I have literally ganked every single invader we have come across without fail
>beckon/clap/squat over their body every single time
the ones who try to survive and run off into parts of the level we've already completed are the worst. just accept you're going to die, we'll be completing the level at our own pace until then.
>>
>>334865004
Invasions should allow for multiple people to invade at once to counter that sort of shit. Then it could be fun.
>>
>>334884240
Why would I waste a perfectly good ember when I could gang kill him for a good laugh?
>>
>>334883535

My favorite part of that clip is how they immediately drop everything and leave
>>
>>334884916
No but one of the whole points of the game is overcoming adversity.

>>334884958
>You don't seem to realize you are inconveniencing the host, you invaded their shit, they should have ever advantage they can get.

They chose to get invaded when the popped and ember and summoned help.

>Meanwhile you invade and lose nothing if you die and only have to gain
>It's okay for the hosts to have easy mode because you don't lose anything

Might as well add an easy difficulty option.

>>334884994
None of that means shit. Trying to kill a phantom will result in you dying to someone else and should you choose not to capitalize on such an oppetunity then they heal and you die out of having barley any estus flasks.

Maybe if you could actually punish chuggers reliably but nope.
>>
>>334885137
There are areas and equipment made for that already.
>>
>>334879741
whoever is the nibblet I kekked pretty hard at that
>>
>>334885137
You can, I just had a 3 v 3 in the forest. I died as the other 2 joined the fight but meh. The real issue is that invaders have fucking friendly fire on and end up killing each other instead.
>>
File: Coward.webm (3 MB, 834x469) Image search: [Google]
Coward.webm
3 MB, 834x469
>>334867160
>>
>Invader babies complaining that they can't just run around killing people anymore

Kek
>>
>>334884845
Honestly the lack of voice communication and a decent array of emotes really makes the online interaction shine.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.