[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it? Is it the good Harvest Moon I've been hoping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Story-of-Seasons-cover.jpg (901 KB, 1546x1374) Image search: [Google]
Story-of-Seasons-cover.jpg
901 KB, 1546x1374
How is it? Is it the good Harvest Moon I've been hoping for since Friends of Mineral Town? Is it worth 30 bucks on the eShop?
>>
If you're expecting a similar game to FoMT, don't get it.
>>
>>334861539

No handheld HM will ever be as good as Mineral Town

;(
>>
>>334861539
Its pretty good

Probably the best HM after FOMT
>>
>>334863125
care to elaborate? What's not similar? The gameplay? The presentation? The waifus?
>>
File: villager_iris.jpg (14 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
villager_iris.jpg
14 KB, 300x400
>ara ara~
>>
its fucking amazing. I would say about as good as AWL and AP. Give it a try, faggot.
>>
Can I please get some details, guys? I want to know what I'm getting into or not?
>>
>>334865872
It's Harvest fucking Moon. Like, there's been half-a-dozen games with identical core gameplay. What the fuck could you possibly need to know?
>>
>BTN>FOMT>3GBC>SOS>>>---
its the best of current gen, and all of the above are great
--->>>>the rest
>>
>>334866450
Whether or not its shit

whether the dialogue is good

whether the farming system is the same or if they've fucked about with anything

whether the villagers are memorable

whether there's things to work towards

whether it's trying to throw in any of the godawful fucking rune factory shit

whether it's worth 30 cocksucking dollars
>>
>>334863246
Rune Factory 3/4 is the closest better thing you'll get
>>
File: absolutely repulsive 2.png (135 KB, 250x301) Image search: [Google]
absolutely repulsive 2.png
135 KB, 250x301
>>334866958
>Rune Factory
>>
I've been playing this and having fun.

Should I fuck Raeger or Klaus?
>>
>>334867061
Harvest Moon is dead

and so is Rune Factory now that I think about it
>>
Serious question: Does anyone actually like the new artstyle? The bachelor/ettes range from awful to acceptable but the rest of the village are always literal blobs.
>>
>>334867198
I hear that Stardew Valley one is supposed to be good, but I haven't played it because I need my HM to be mobile
>>
>>334861539
It's really fucking hard. Takes years to get married and the farmer battles are annoying. It's charming but i actually enjoyed stardew valley more.
>>
>>334867345
I never played it but from what I saw I didn't really like the color pallet of the sprites, it looked really off.

But what really put me of is that it was made by the same fuckers who left Starbound unfinished.
>>
>>334867701
It was published by chuckle fish not developed. Learn the difference. It was made by one dev.
>>
>>334867345

It was actually fun for the start then you make so much money without a place to dump it cause no end game. The content ends after the first year
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.