[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished this game and heard that there are a lot of fan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nwn_014_l.gif (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nwn_014_l.gif
44 KB, 640x480
I just finished this game and heard that there are a lot of fan made Modules for this game.

What are the best and most interesting?
>>
I'm not sure the modules are even still out there. Didn't they disappear once the servers got shut down?
>>
>>334860274
HeX Coda
Excrucio Eternum
A Dance With Rogues (lots of sexual content but great module regardless of that)
>>
>>334860274
Try Aielund saga, nice stuff.
>>334860382
They backed up most of the stuff
http://neverwintervault.org/
>>
>>334860274
Swordflight
The Prophet
Cave of Songs

>>334860382
People still play online even with the master server down. You can't stop autism.
>>
>>334861535
>People still play online even with the master server down. You can't stop autism.
My autism stops me from joining in. The idea of going in to one of those communities that's existed for so many years at this point makes me feel way too uneasy. Plus the fact i'm shit at talking to people online anyway.
>>
>>334860274
Darkness over Daggerford
It was supposed to be a premium module but some shit happened and they just released it for free.

>>334861426
>old vault is ded
>most of the hakpaks I use aren't available on the new one (like 7GB worth of shit, not including graphical updates and the oversized community pack)
>these hakpaks also have ridiculous incompatibility issues that I somehow fixed (and I can't remember how I did it)
>will never be able to uninstall this game
Shit sucks, but I just need to keep an external backup for it, and I still play it every now and then so it is ok.
>>
>>334862543
You should upload the whole thing somewhere, I'm sure some people in these pretty regular CRPG threads we've been having would appreciate it.

Including me probably.
>>
>>334862705
This. Upload it on Mega or something.
>>
>>334862705
Yeah, I really should. I almost lost it once because my old HDD died. Laziness and MMO addiction are life-ruining bitches, though.
I will try it on the next weekend while I play some HotU again.
>>
>>334863182
compress your install into .rar.part files and upload it on mega instead of trying to upload a giant file all at once
>>
>>334860274
Made a module when i was younger and armor along with weapons that did about 400 damage per hit.

People online did 4,000 damage per hit to about 20,000k still never did work how.
>>
>>334863182
Sweet, i'll keep stalking rpg threads after the weekiend then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.