[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got around to setting my game client to competitive for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: vg61702d.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
vg61702d.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
Finally got around to setting my game client to competitive for TF2.

However there's nothing for joining it.
>>
nigga you need a pass
>>
>>334857635
Mmm? How do i go about getting that.
>>
>>334857495
dead game
>>
>>334857495
Bumpy
>>
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

here's a bump since I feel so bad for you
>>
>>334857896
From what I can tell, you need to find someone else with one. I think you get an extra pass when you get given competitive, so it's just spreading through that.

Also I heard the matchmaking is garbage unless you have a group with you, but I can't actually attest to that because I'm still waiting for an opportunity to play in it.
>>
>>334858378
Create a topic here.

Ask for a pass, have good grammar and spelling.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tfcompetitive/discussions
>>
>>334858378
It's pretty garbage. Tons of people leave, there are a few hackers, and people aren't really good. Also most teams will either roll or basically stalemate with quick fix, usually with a heavy.
God quick fix is so fucking good.
>>
>>334859703
Forgot to say most decent teams use the Quick Fix and heavy, a lot of the time your team will completely roll and end up spawn camping until the match is over, although I heard they took out Viaduct so maybe that alleviated some issues.
>>
>>334857975
its almost 10 years old and people still talk about it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.