[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The_one.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The_one.png
1 MB, 1280x720
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
File: 1452230904190.jpg (98 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
1452230904190.jpg
98 KB, 635x457
>>334856827
Am I the only one that founds the sounds he made in this fight extremely unsettling

Hell this fight in general was just unnerving to me
>>
>>334856827
Shitty boss fight in a shit game.
>>
>>334857459
Amelia's screams fucked me up way more, that shit was blood curdling
>>
>>334856827
This boss is basically just bloodbornes version of legion right?
>>
File: Dancer.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dancer.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>334857459
Dancer was creepier. Those echoing footsteps and intro cutscene were way more atmospheric.
>>
>>334859121
Yeah, I would be terrified if it weren't for my raging boner
>>
>>334857558
What about the cleric beast?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWHsP9XWXHE
>>
>>334858706
No. It's bloodborne's version of tower knight.
>>
>>334856827
I don't know, I guess he has an issue with me cause I can't seem to beat him.
>>
>>334859121
So was everyone in the Boreal Valley gay? They all wore skirts and high heels and fought like dancers. Even Pontiff had a dancer fighting style.
>>
>>334856827
This was one of the worst BB bosses. I mean, he wasn't bad, but fuck, there was nothing good about him either.

I beat him first try, without any issue aside from having to remove lock on to not get camera fucked, which is always annoying.

Paarl, or rather, his counterpart in the chalice dungeon is still the worst though. Fuck whoever thought making a giant creature be fast as fuck AND have no fucking hitboxes. You basically have to play claw if you want to do anything against him, and even then, if you're not using huge sweeping attacks then you'll never hit his twig legs that are hopping around the arena every second.
>>
>>334859917
I thought the theme was one of the best desu
>>
>>334859917
He has bar none the best song and name in the game. Shame he's just so goddamn easy.
>>
>>334858706
No, that would be Rom (or The Witches of Hemwick if you want to make a stretch)
>>
>>334859917
Just use blood cocktails on loran darkbeast. Doing it without is just too fucking tedious.
>>
>>334860296
>He has bar none the best song and name in the game.
Is DLC included? Cause I think this might take the cake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4DwRwBw6A
>>
>>334859789
It is the ultimate fate of dex fags
>>
>>334859403
lol
>>
>>334859917
I'm sorry, but he was by every means a bad boss.

The tedious casters that you have to kill, the constant spawning of overhead projectiles, the general easiness of the boss, the badly designed spinning motion and tons of parts that attack you combat design, the multiple large aoe moves.

He's awful.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.