[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I performed 40 invasions and only won 5. Every time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot.jpg (380 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
380 KB, 1680x1050
Last night I performed 40 invasions and only won 5. Every time I invade, the host has 2 Sunbro bodyguards that wreck me before I can scratch the host.

How the fuck am I supposed to win invasions when the host always has a ganksquad with him?
>>
>>334854394
git gud
>>
>>334854394
>Waaaah, I can't be an edgy faglord teenager who gets off on being a dick and ruining other peoples fun! Waaaah!

I fucking love DaS3.

... That being said, being a part of the Alderich covenant seems to get a lot of 2v1 invader vs host, so you can just be a twat like that.
>>
By utilizing every resource that you're given instead of charging in like a faggot hoping for a 1v1.

Invasion fags have been getting dumber with every entry.
>>
I feel like there has been an invader bitching thread up 24/7 ever since this game's release.
>>
>>334855283
I think the biggest issue has been the sippies. Estus recovery is a bit too fast. There's been multiple fights that I could've won had the host not been able to chug an entire Estus +5 so quickly in between rolling I frams and trying to dodge sunbros. The best compromise probably would've been to keep DaS2 slow estus recovery. Also I-frames seem a bit more nutty in this game than DaS1, but that might just be me forgetting because they were bad is DaS2
>>
>>334854963
Anyone that use summon is a bottom of the barrel scrub anyway
>>
>>334854394
join aldritch faithful or farron watchdogs if you want pvp with numbers in your favor. Aldritch faithful I've yet to lose -- if it gets tight you can run up to neo anor londo le dragonslayer greatbow men and just wait and 9 times out of 10 the host wont even make it to you alive
>>
>put red soapstone down while in sun covenant
>profit
>>
>>334854394
>invade at Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire
>1/5 times get into a fight club

its alright
>>
>Put down red soapstone
>Get summoned
>Fighting him, not even winning or losing yet
>He decides to summon a white phantom
>Tries to run at me with a white phantom
>Just stand in mobs
>Other dark invades
>Kill the white and then quickly the other dark before killing the host
Fuck all of you, this was my honorable duel and everyone involved is a cock
>>
>>
>>334854394
dont invade, its not meant to be a viable option, never has been
just play the single player (without summons)
>>
>>334855947
>put down/pick up red sign
>like 3 people want an even 1v1 honorabruel duer
>the other 9 or so chug, summon phantoms, or try to use some cheesy shit when we're at low health
What the fuck is with the community in this game?? I know shit like this has always happened with red signs in the past but holy fuck.
>>
>>334854963

No, dude.

I'm aiming for 100% completion. I'm trying to reach Rank 2 of the Mound-Maker covenant (the "mad dark spirits" / purple guys), which requires me to win 30 invasions.

I'm not trying to be an edgelord, I'm trying to get all the achievements.
>>
>>334856326
that part is irrelevant. His post is about making him feel superior not contributing to discussion.
>>
the invasion system parallels the nukes mechanic in mgs5 in the sense that the unspoken goal is for everyone to just come into each others world, give presents and maybe dance a little, and then leave peacefully, with no killing ever taking place.
>>
>>334856326
If it's especially awful, I believe there are enemies with rare drop chance for all the covenant items. I farmed one of the covenants in ds2 that way.
>>
How viable would this be
>re spec in to full vigor, vit and endurance
>dung pie the host and throw lloyds talisman when he tries to heal
>wait for him to die
>>
>Invade at wolf bonfire in Farron Keep
>Host sees me and books it
>Chase him all the way to beginning of Road of Sacrifices
>Poke him to death

C'mon, no need to be so afraid just because it's an even fight.
>>
>>334854394
Don't play Faggot Souls and throw your disc in the sewers where it belongs.

Problem solved.
>>
>>334854394
Here's the ancient Souls wisdom that goes as far back as Demon's Souls:
___ ___
>>
How do I into stomp? Do it when they approach and then fling them with my R2? Bait when an R1, stomp and R2?
>>
>get summoned as sun covenant with a red soapstone
>can hear host trying to black crystal me as I approach
>>
>>334856326
>giving a shit about achievements.
Why? Why care about stupid arbitrary things that lengthen the game? Why do you buy into that shit?

If you're REALLY that hard pressed to max out the covenants, why not just farm enemies? Pretty sure all of the items required to progress through covenants can be obtained from regular enemies. Hell, you can try to invade WHILE killing those enemies, should expedite things.
>>
>get invaded
>turn my internet off

fuck off, I'm trying to play the game. has anyone else experienced this? I turn my internet off, but what does the invader see? do they lag out?
>>
>>334857173
you know you get a penelty if you D/c right?

if you do it twice you lose out on summons
>>
File: 1459788357357.jpg (19 KB, 300x433) Image search: [Google]
1459788357357.jpg
19 KB, 300x433
>get invaded
>get into a corner and use a white branch to blend with the other props
>the faggot runs around for five minutes and leaves
>>
If you can't beat them, join them.
>>
>>334857401
I wish we could get chameleon earlier.
>>
should've invaded earlier

early invasions are so easy to smack people down, especially phantoms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbCxl3OcROs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5aPAzGVJVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S51TArt_XM8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrXXUyutbd0

just a few exsamples
>>
>>334856326
>I'm trying to get all the achievements.
So you're not edgy you're autistic?
>>
>>334857173
Just play in offline mode loser
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.