[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xbox Slim and Xbox 1.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: xbox one.jpg (33 KB, 636x363) Image search: [Google]
xbox one.jpg
33 KB, 636x363
New patents filed by Microsoft seem to indicate that the much-rumored hardware revisions for Xbox could become a reality, with signs pointing toward a slimmer model and possibly an upgraded model. Picked up by NeoGAF user Mike R, the first patent known as ‘Part 1683’ has strong ties to the existing Xbox One’s WLAN Module filings that were registered when the first console was unveiled. These ties are a user manual of the exact same size and the designated model number of “1525” indicates a user manual that is not yet available – practically guaranteeing some sort of new Xbox model will be on the way very soon. Crucially to speculation, the NDA for this patent officially expires on the 25th of June – Just after E3 closes its doors.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1206958
>>
Literally no one is interested in a new Xbox One?

It will be better than this one.
>>
sry i gotta lay this down on you OP

But, no one cares.
honestly, no one
>>
>>334854235
But the Xbox One has a large fanbase on /v/.
>>
>>334852789
I wonder what technology did they use to create such a small miniature replica of the xbox console.
>>
>>334854074
I own a xbone and I don't give a fuck about a new one to be honest
>>
>>334856609
Same. I want some game announcements not a new console
>>
Are console owners really hurting for floor space or what? What's the point in making several smaller versions of the same fucking thing, other than the fact that a bunch of morons will buy it.

Never mind, I guess that's the only reason -to- make revisions like this.
>>
>>334857080
This generation is shit and we need a new one because even terrible looking games can't manage 24fps. At the same time Sony and Microsoft can't afford to abandon their systems and rush a new console like Nintendo is doing. So we get a bridge-console halfway into the generation.
>>
Xbox division just needs to make the next console a pseudo-PC and they'll be golden

hell,make it modular and instead of making new consoles every 5 years just sell parts to upgrade the existing one
>>
File: 1454653502895.png (60 KB, 240x286) Image search: [Google]
1454653502895.png
60 KB, 240x286
>>334852789
>NX releases to match PS4 and Xbone
>PS4K and Xbox 1.5 release at the same time
It keeps happening
>>
>>334858873
no, because the Nintendo NX and the xbox 1.5 are the same

Nintendo Xbox
>>
>>334852789
whats the point if there are no games?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.