[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game was completely one-sided. Someone on the winning team types
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Game was completely one-sided. Someone on the winning team types "gg".
>>
>>334849152
>someone had fun playing in a match they won
what a surprise
>>
>>334849152
reply with 4U
>>
It's better than if some cuck on your team with 1 kill and 40 deaths says it.
>>
File: 2515124848.jpg (449 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2515124848.jpg
449 KB, 1280x720
>game was really disputed and tight
>I win
>they gg me
>I don't gg them
>mfw
>>
>>334849792
>play objective based game
>some fuck cares about his K/D ratio instead of helping team achieve objective
Everyone who does that should go shower with gas
>>
>not going on a tirade like a mad scientist when you lose
>not going on a tirade like a mad scientist when you win

Damn you /v/! Damn you fooooooools!
>>
>>334849152
you know, I usually like to think I have a well-adjusted world view and often-times put myself into another's perspective to relate as much as I can
but to still think it's okay to say gg on a one-sided win--or to even say the other team played well in the instance--is just plain wrong and I cannot fathom it for myself to think that way
I cannot agree at all
I wouldn't even say it to make the other side feel better, you know?

>>334849546
if you have fun winning in such a way, you're a power-tripping freak
winning is fun and having a win-streak is also fun, but there is nothing satisfying about winning without effort, not at all for me
working for victory is what's satisfying about the victory; the fruit of your effort

it's like sex, if you can relate; you can fuck a hooker and it feels fine, getting some with no effort can also feel good
but if you go out your way as a tail-chaser and you nail that one girl you really like, you feel the best and set higher targets

work for it and don't ever give up
the only difference is, if you're ugly you can still excell with skill and learning
look at John Carmak, he's not attractive at all but he has a wife that looks like John Romero, he's also an extremely talented programmer

YOU
CAN
DO
IT
>>
>>334850939
This is always the dumbass mentality people who can't aim or have 0 map awareness have. If you spend more time dead than you do alive it's kind of hard to perform any objectives or control any space.
>>
it's politeness mostly I think. when you're marathoning games it just becomes habit.
>>
File: 1271788336183.jpg (86 KB, 375x529) Image search: [Google]
1271788336183.jpg
86 KB, 375x529
>>334849152
>I'm upset by good sportsmanship.
>>
File: 1285959097459.jpg (93 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1285959097459.jpg
93 KB, 800x534
>>334849152
>Game was difficult
>opponent was clearly better than me
>I win out of sheer luck
>type 2 EZ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.