[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick up anything good from Best Buy lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 410x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 410x288
Pick up anything good from Best Buy lately?
>>
I don't think I've even stepped foot in a Best Buy for maybe 5 years.
>>
sales reps are annoying but i am still polite to them
>>
Closest Best Buy is too far away. Last game I bought from there was TLoU because I had a giftcard.
>>
You mean Amazon's showroom?
>>
>>334848057
Do they price match Amazon? I heard that recently but I've never confirmed it.
>>
>>334847580
I price matched Codename Steam from Gamestop online only deal for $10. Bretty good deal.
>>
>>334847580

I bought a monitor. It cost more than on Amazon, but I got it the same day.

Meh.
>>
Got Dark Souls 3 Xbone for 19 bucks.
>>
I got a dashcam so that if anyone robs and murders me while I'm being an Uber driver, they'll be able to find the guy.
>>
The fucking indians that walk into this place like they own it talk like they know all the electronics
>>
I picked up a splitter switch for A/V cables. Dude thought I was asking for a universal connector, and walked me all the way through the store, from the TV acessories section I was already in, to show me a universal adapter for coonsoles.

He then had to take the walk of shame back to the shelf I was initially looking at, and would've found in two seconds if he didn't interrupt.

Wish I just went to Radioshack or something instead. These pressure sales are annoying,
>>
>>334848564
Im sorry you deal with curry fobs. my race is shit-tier. i wouldnt hate them as much if indian people helped each other like chinese people do
>>
>>334848762
>indian people helped each other like chinese people do

They don't help eachother though. They're pretty much the exact same as curryniggers, just more organized because Asians have some weird cultural hivemind.
>>
>>334848148
>Do they price match Amazon?
depends on the product and whether the manager wants to or not
>>
>>334847580
if you hop as bestbuy, you are literally retarded. everything they sell is cheaper online
>>
>>334847580
Can I still get CDs at Best Buy?
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 640x1136
>>334853309

Yes, just got this today as a matter of fact
>>
I got a 64 gig microSD with adapter from them. Need rooms for my 3ds games.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 750x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 750x635
I actually picked this up from BB last week. Not a bad deal.
>>
>>334847580
No, literally everything they sell is at least a 40% markup from any other store.
>>
>>334848448
how?
>>
>>334854649
Nah, the actual electronics, like TVs, that go on sale are pretty much sold at cost, its all the extra stuff that gets marked up. Cabling is generally marked up anywhere from 200% to 1000%
>>
>Dat 20% GCU discount on every game
>dat ocassionally $10 reward certificate for preordering, making a new game purchase $38 plus tax
>beat game within a week or two, sell it on Craigslist for 50

So good
>>
>>334855116
I've only ever gone to see PC parts and shit.
>1TB no name drives for $120 when a WD black could be had for $80
>>
>>334855570
Since they tend to sell prebuilts, those PC parts which they barely carry, they might have a handful of GPUs two PSUs and a few HDD are considered extras, and they mark it up because thats their business model. They want people to come in, buy a fairly priced or even cheap product, and then spend way too much on the misc junk to go with it.
>>
That's where I got Rodea the Sky Soldier when it came out, they only had 3 copies and it was in the back. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person to have even asked for that game, maybe even still to this day.
>>
File: rBox8MI.jpg (70 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
rBox8MI.jpg
70 KB, 600x1000
I actually did!

I had to get a new HDD since mine failed.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.