[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice. I've been waiting for a Mac version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I need some advice. I've been waiting for a Mac version of IMSCARED 2016, and I'm pretty sure it's not coming. That leaves me two options. I could either watch a let's play of some sort and not get the full experience, or get a pirated version someone made for Mac and risk getting a virus. Or I could keep waiting and never see it! I really loved IMSCARED classic and workshop edition, and 2016 edition connects the two and more! I'm so excited that I think I'm going to die... Thanks for reading!
>>
too spoopy i closed the thread
>>
>>334845801
wut
>>
Nigga, isn't there some VM program for Mac? Just toss the pirated version into the virtual machine and see if it's virused or not.
>>
>>334847342
What's a virtual machine?
>>
>>334847597
An OS inside your OS. Basically, you give a little RAM and disk space to a program so it runs Windows or some other system.
It's a good way to check if a program has a virus without risking your computer.
>>
>>334847801
neat, but how would it check for viruses?
>>
>>334845596
just get a fucking PC you mackuk
>>
>>334845596
boot camp, virtual machines, wine, etc
>macfags
>>
>>334848172
It doesn't check, really. You run the program inside the VM and see if it screws with the system or not.
If it doesn't, it's safe. If it does then don't open it in your machine.

You said it's a version for Mac? Just torrent OSX and run it on VirtualBox, then run the pirated version in the VM.
>>
>>334848315
this desu senpai
>>
>>334848172
...By installing an antivirus on the virtual Windows environment?

Don't Macs have Bootcamp or whatever that lets you install Windows anyway? I've got Windows 7 on an old 2009 iMac and I can play games on lowish settings without much issue.
>>
>>334848315
>>334848359
i got my computer as a gift
>>
>>334848627
oh.
>>
Clearly underage. Go educate yourself on computers. Google is your friend
>>
>>334849218
And that has nothing to do with the fact that you're clearly just as dense as the average macfag.
>>
File: how-original-claps-for-you.jpg (79 KB, 498x385) Image search: [Google]
how-original-claps-for-you.jpg
79 KB, 498x385
>>334849487
>>
>>334849661
Post butthurt shitpost memes all you want, a quick obvious google search is all it would have taken to point you towards Wine, bootcamp, or a VM.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.