[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT the exact moment you knew the game will suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (123 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 320x240
ITT the exact moment you knew the game will suck
>>
that game don't suck

the knuckles parts are rough but they grow on you

nowhere near as bad as the tails levels though, spam shoot and walk forward
>>
>>334841485
Every non-Sonic/Shadow level sucks ass. Wild Canyon lets you know this straight away. You're just being nostalgic.
>>
>>334841218
What annoyed me about Knuckles' levels in SA2 was that the emerald radar only detected the leftmost emerald icon on the screen, whereas in the first game, any one of them could ping if you were close enough.

Combined with the much wider and larger search areas in SA2, and you were in for some frustration, especially if you were on a speed run.
>>
>>334841764
Eveb in Adventure 1 those levels sucked because of Knuckle's wonky-ass physics.
>>
>>334841632

I hated them at first but the chill music and relaxed pace made me like the knuckles levels by the end
>>
When I was playing Metroid Prime, I looked down and I couldn't see my feet.
>>
OH NO
>>
>>334842434
SHIT
ROCK
YEAH
>>
File: PumpkinHill.jpg (35 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
PumpkinHill.jpg
35 KB, 894x894
>>334841218
The music made up for the slog.
>>
>>334843332
>pumpkin hill
>slog
>>
>>334843332
I KNOW THAT IT'S HERE
>>
>>334844257
THE GREAT EMERALD'S POWER ALLOWS ME TO FEEL
>>
>>334843332
Geez I remembered this being pretty cool from playing it in 2001 but when I played the PS3 re-release it was like the worst thing I had ever played. The camera is the worst in any 3D game I've seen. It does whatever it wants. Also gnuggles' movement is very erratic and unpolished.
>>
File: 1416967782462.png (396 KB, 596x697) Image search: [Google]
1416967782462.png
396 KB, 596x697
>>334844476
>gnuggles
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.