[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you hold hands with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tales-of-Berseria_01-03-15_003.jpg (124 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
Tales-of-Berseria_01-03-15_003.jpg
124 KB, 600x596
Would you hold hands with her?
>>
I want to lick her underboob
>>
>>334836387

Yeah sure
>>
>>334836387
Is she just Millia but 300% edgier and more mary sue?
>>
Tales character designs get more uninspired each entry.
>>
>>334836387
Why does she look like she lost a fight with a lawnmower?
>>
>>334836387
Sure, I don't see why not.
>>
>>334836387
I would let her fist me
>>
>>334836387
And now for another exciting game of Count the Belts! How many do you count, /v/?
>>
>>334836387
Is she the first rape victim protagonist in JRPG genre?
>>
>>334836387
>Black and red color pallet
>Busty, lots of cleavage
>Rips
>5+ belts
Deviant-art tier.
Let me guess, she's an "Ow the edge" right?
>>
If her sticky hand doesn't change into multiple weapons so they can copy over Xillia2's combat system I'll be slightly disappointed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.