[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3 /v/ PvP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1200x639) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1200x639
Let's get some PvP with /v/ going.

Go to Settings>Network and and type in 'rage' as the password.
Then go to the Dancer boss foggate (outisde of where Emma is (blue sentinel), across the stairs from Vordt's fog gate) and put down your PvP summon sign.

I'll summon you there and we can have some 1v1 fights. Red and purple phantoms can fight eachother, not just the host. Make sure to turn on cross-region play.
>>
yes its fun when more join
>>
File: 20160415022311_1.jpg (107 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
20160415022311_1.jpg
107 KB, 1440x900
omw my man
>>
>Sliding glitch
Damn shame.
>>
For some reason I can't seem to summon more than 2 dark spirits.
Try putting down a mad phantom sign, I think those count as friendly phantoms.
>>
>>334836605
You're using dried finger right?

Also anyone know why my invasions keep failing?
>>
>>334836756

I am.
>>
>>334835484
lemme get my three friends ready.
>>
I've had 10 matches in a row now, so I think this next one will be the last before I take a quick break.
Out of FP and Estus anyway.
>>
>>334836605

Theory busted. I summoned a mad phantom and the other signs disappeared.

Maybe the area can't hold more than 2?
>>
Only got a murakumo, gonna upgrade some weapons and return in a bit
>>
Alright, it's been fun.
Maybe we can have some 2v2 matches? Host and a white vs 2 reds?
Friendly fire might be an issue though.
Feelin' real good about 11/12 W/L.
>>
>>334837416
Or, rather, 11/1 W/L.
Fucked that up.
>>
>>334837416
Set my sign down near the door
>>
>>334837509
You the guy with the Yhorm and drang hammers? I'm the twinspears dude, had to go take the call. But man, I need to git the fuck gud at PvP. That or stop trying to make twinspears work for me because I'm literally only trying to use it for the coolness factor.
>>
>>334837787
I'm not OP. I imagine he'll be the one doing the summoning.
>>
>>334837858
Yeah, that's me.
Don't worry about it, Greataxe class weapons are disgustingly strong in PvP. Whenever I trade hits with someone, it's to my advantage.
GGs.
>>
>>334837915
True, true. I hope I get summoned since red eye orbs probably won't work
>>
Thanks for the parry fist fight host
>>
I'm not seeing any signs anymore.
Maybe the online is bugged.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.