[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm almost finished with the game and I'm going through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I'm almost finished with the game and I'm going through every location to see if I missed anything. When I got to Anor Londo the first time, I noticed this bonfire and I thought I was gonna go there but later but I never found out how to get there. It looks like the upper level of the third bonfire found in boreal valley. There's no illusionary wall to get up there as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>334828514
Better look at it
>>
>>334828514
take the spinning tower down
there's an invisible bridge that leads there
>>
>>334828669
Are you trolling?
>>
>>334828780
yes
>>
there's an invisible path but you have to jump on it
>>
>>334828514

>cathedral knight armor

My holy brother.
>>
>>334828514
>>334828553
>>334828780
keep the spinning tower up and walk down it, one you get to the bottom there is an invisible floor that you can walk across to get to that bonfire and if you know a certain emotion you can gain a covenant from the NPC there
>>
>>334828514
>>334830010
also, didnt you make another thread about the game being spooky, your armor looks the exact same
>>
>Invading people as Watchdog
>Get summoned to a 3v1 gank
>They all just keep rushing me because they think they'll just destroy me
>Just keep running around stalling until another Watchdog is summoned to help me
>They all panic and run around like headless chickens

So good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwfK62LZ3Gw
>>
>>334828553
>>334828514

Okay so you know that one Irythilll Bonfire in the dark church, the one you'd use if you were running to Pontiff Sullyvahn? Well in the back of it there's a staircase that goes up to a tower, and you can't go any further from there. but you can look up and see rafters.

I think that tower you're looking at is the outside of it, and that bonfire might be DLC related.
>>
>>334830361
see
>>334830010
>>
There's an invisible path you walk on from the bottom part that takes you to the bonfire.

Darkmoon Covenant is there as well if you got the Darkmoon Loyalty gesture from Siris.
>>
OP here. Thanks man
>>
File: (1).png (321 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
(1).png
321 KB, 640x480
>>334828514
Nice spoilers fag.
>>
>>334828514
It's the top that you walk off of. Just go to the anor Lando and use the switch to make the thing spin stay at the top and walk from there. It's not the bottom. Trust me you will die
>>
>>334831060
no prob
are you on ps4
>>
>>334831361
I bought my ps4 on holiday sale but I had pre ordered my ds3 copy for xbox one way before that
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.