[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favourite Simpsons wrestling character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Who is your favourite Simpsons wrestling character?
>>
>He didn't main Chief Wiggum

GIT GUD
>>
>using anything besides homer and bart
>>
Flanders :^)
>>
Guys how the FUCK do I beat Flanders players

>They're faster and have more neutral options then my Homer
>Every time I try and use Duff buff, they just spam Diddly debuff

It's fucking cheap bullshit
>>
Flanders is literally broken. Also I love how mr bruns has smithers fight for him while he throws nukes.
>>
Flanders was by far the most OP character in the game.
Spammed the fucking lightning and then when you beat him once you had to do it again. Four fucking times you had to pin him.
>>
>>334818731
God, this game sucked ass.
>>
>>334819290
>>334819430
>>334819481

Learn the matchup :^)
>>
>>334819587
Oh mate I beat him heaps of times but he was just complete and utter bullshit to fight.
>>
Is this one of the most critically divisive games of all time? Critics absolutely savaged it for the most part, with one calling it one of the worst games for the PS1, yet most gamers actually like it (me included) and barely have a bad thing to say about it. Why is that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.