[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Heroes.jpg (2 MB, 3686x1534) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
2 MB, 3686x1534
>21 Heroes
>Who is shit, who is decent and who is god tier?
>>
>god tier
phara, lucio, mei, reinhart, blackwidow,zarya

>good tier
tracer, genji, hanzo, soldier 76, bastion, mcree

>bad tier
everyone else, some are useless without cover like torbjorn(however you spell it) mercy squishy as fuck, just used for ulti, d.va used for ulti suicide

>absolute dog shit tier
zenyatta, shouldn't exist in his current form
>>
>>334819732
What's wrong with Zenyatta? The only huge weakness I see is that ult is a giant KILL ME sign.
>>
>>334819959
his ult makes him invincible, nobody stands in it because they are retarded, he starts with 75 hp and a 75 shield which is literally nothing, has no way to cover or attach himself to people like other healers, his debuff orb is ok just not as good as other healers or supports, lucio and mercy do what he does just 10x better
>>
File: soldier-wallpaper-mobile.jpg (856 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
soldier-wallpaper-mobile.jpg
856 KB, 1080x1920
>>334819732
good to hear, I'm banking on using Soldier: 76 since he's not a waifu and only semi edgy. He seemed cool as fuck to me and I like that he doesn't appear to be a popular choice.
>>
>>334820183
soldier is good if you like your typical call of duty type shooter, has a sprint which is nice but just not as mobile as a lot of other shooters, his ulti is obnoxious with the aimbot but its very good, i could see him becoming the, "lol play a real hero" character
>>
>>334820179
In the current Tank focused meta-game Zenyatta is very valuable
>>
File: [MLG Airhorns].png (280 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
[MLG Airhorns].png
280 KB, 401x317
>>334819732
>d.va used for ulti suicide
>I don't know how to play D.Va
Alright

Also Bastion is garbage. He's my favorite but that dude is too easily countered, although part of it is people getting too comfortable in his turret form, not realizing that you really need to be on the move constantly. You can't stay in the same spot for more than 30-60 seconds.
>>
>>334820781
thats why you use a reinhart to cover with the shield, same goes for torbjorn, they NEED cover your turret gets destoryed by people quick peaking cover, same with bastion, defense on payload is where they peak, king of the hill, dont even mention those heroes, d.va self-destruction is the only good thing ive seen come out of her
>>
>>334819732
This faggot has no clue what he is talking about.

>roadhog not in God tier
>>
File: 1457677649696.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1457677649696.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
>first time i got an open beta weekend invite i was away from my house
>second time is the fucking release of Dark Souls III
Guess now i wait for the open beta.
>>
>>334819732
So I'm not the only one who thinks Mercy needs a buff. Like, she needs to self heal to the extent Lucio does. Otherwise, Lucio is almost always the better pick.
>>
>>334821036
roadhog is so shit, he's good for a hook, even then, most heroes have a disengage or immune to prevent the 1 shot, just lucky the hitbox on the hook is literally as big as roadhog himself, sure he has a self heal but he's open to get destoryed during it
>>
>>334821078
Not like DS3 was going anywhere.

You could have played then.
>>
>>334821317
I was too invested in playing DaS3 to bother checking my email. Oh well.
>>
File: The Listening.jpg (295 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Listening.jpg
295 KB, 1280x720
>>334820982
>d.va self-destruction is the only good thing ive seen come out of her
That's because people play like cowards all of the time, with everyone really. It hurts D.Va the most because she can't do that. She's a complete Leeroy Jenkins and needs to fucking dick dive into the team and start facesitting the backline. If you don't have the balls to play like that then you need to pick another character.

Honestly every hero is pretty solid and has a purpose, especially in pubs (which is the only thing relevant to 99% of the people posting here anyway).

As for Bastion he doesn't NEED shielding, he needs to be aware of his surroundings. It's really easy to get comfortable with Bastion only to have someone come from behind and bonk you on the head. You also need to not be afraid to fightin Recon mode, his smg does a fair amount of damage at close-mid range.

>>334821298
Roadhog is great. He has great staying power and can constantly deal damage.
>>
>>334820421
>lol play a real hero

This will be said by everyone that picks fucking Tacer, Reaper, Genji, Hanzo, McCree, Windowmaker or Zenyatta right out of the gate for the first week.

I want to move fast, heal the team and fuck people up. Soldier: 76 has all of these traits. Real hero.
>>
>>334821775
I noticed that people started to realise him as a viable offense towards the end of this weekend's beta
>>
Remove auto aim and make tanks less tanky and the game would be perfect.
>>
>>334822250
Autoaim? That's in the game? I didn't notice
>>
>>334822039
hell yeah. I'm on console so I'll be able to hit the ground running with him in the early access beta in two weeks.
>>
>be excited to finally receive some representation by a character in a game outside autism simulator
>even share firstname with the character
>people just casually refer to him as cuckmidget both in and and out of game

wtf
>>
>>334824458
fucking manlets when will they learn
>>
>>334824458
...Torbjorn?
>>
I only played during the beta this past weekend, but Bastion and Torbjorn seemed like some bullshit for defending anything. Dislodging a turret mode Bastion set up in a corner is way tougher than it should be
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.