[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Street fighter V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
That theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os-BNWkOAAE
>>
File: 1443.gif (608 KB, 250x273) Image search: [Google]
1443.gif
608 KB, 250x273
>just mashing punch in the corner for booms
>>
I would say his normals look decent, but with characters like Vega, Bison, Chun, and Alex, they seem alright. That crouch walk actually doesn't do very much for him (so far that I can tell), so it's fine.
>>
Jammin'
>>
At least they made him less boring than in fucking SFIV

Jesus Christ, Guile matches was the worst
>>
>it's not the end of the month yet and we have update news + character trailer
We might even get the update before the end !
How likely is it
>>
Can't tell how the recovery is on the booms, looks like it's still fast.
>>
I'm undecided on how his hair looks. It's not as bad as Ken's but it feels like it is.
>>
File: 1430519312456.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1430519312456.gif
1 MB, 250x188
>dat Santana style intro
>>
File: 1452647374224.png (111 KB, 386x300) Image search: [Google]
1452647374224.png
111 KB, 386x300
>Cammy loses air throws
>Chun and now Guile keep them
>>
>>334820010
Gotta get them DLC shekels goy
>>
>>334817397
>still caring about Street Faggots V

wew lad, atleast they nailed the theme, pretty awesome.
>>
>TSA DLC outfit vs Rashid when?
>>
Capcom got BTFO so fucking hard with Alex that this time they dropped a trailer earlier.
>>
Oh fuck they might drop Guile tomorrow then.
>>
these characters are too fucking thick, it's ridiculous. pretty shit version of the guile theme btw
>>
I'm glad he doesn't look like a hunched over freak like he did in SF4, this looks more like Guile

I'm also glad that standard turtling specials seem to be roughly the same

walking while crouching is hilarious, why does he arbitrarily get this and no one else can do it
>>
>>334817397
AHAHAHAHAH OH WOW THAT FUCKING V SKILL IS RIDICULOUS

PICKED THE FUCK UP
>>
>"We want to make the game easier for beginners, that's why we've taken out most of the charge specials"
>"We might change upcoming characters like we did with Vega"
We currently have Bison, Fang, Chun, Alex and Guile -and Necalli benefits a lot from doing proper charging. I'm very happy, I'm much more versatile with charges than regular motions and Capcom made this game look like a fuck you to the holddownback bros.

Though I would like a character with forward charging moves like in some other games.
>>
>>334817397
Jesus christ what happened while Guile was away? He's gone full fucking Top Gun with his sonic boom antics
>>
>>334820351
> nailed the theme
> no building
> just climax of rock n roll noise
ok dude
>>
>>334821087
>walking while crouching is hilarious, why does he arbitrarily get this and no one else can do it

It's to get a good position to use sonic flash.
>>
>>334821498
Since when does a theme have to build up?
>>
>>334820217
>Nash
>Chun
>DLC characters
Whatever you say, friendo
>>
>>334821637
His theme is based around the buildup of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qwKCQ4M2Nw
>>
>>334821819
There's no buildup in his actual theme, it sounds more like you're complaining because the trailer cuts in halfway through his theme instead of beginning at the start. That said, why would you link me to an a capella cover for an idea of how his theme is supposed to go instead of just linking me to the original?
>>
>>334822319
Obviously because you are trying to have a discussion with a meme master.
>>
>>334821346
>forward charging moves
Would be cool, maybe Balrog could get some? He has always seemed more aggressive than other chargers.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.