[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the impending release of the PS4.5 and NX, if the PS4.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 555x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 555x250
With the impending release of the PS4.5 and NX, if the PS4.5 is pissing off developers, will they flock to the NX which will be more powerful?
>>
>>334816863
noone cares about NX especially people who already have wii u. People just want more games.

Noone was asking for ps4.5 either. The target audience for ps4s likely don't even own 4k tvs. It's a niche like the gameboy micro. Dont expect it to move large amounts of consoles.
>>
>>334816863
Alot of people are fairly interested in the NX because it's Nintendo, and they would like great games for it

No one wants a PS4K.5. No one owns 4K tvs, so no one would really get one
>>
>>334819037
>No one wants a PS4.5
Speak for yourself you fucking retard. Some of us were smart enough to wait for the inevitable console revision.
>>
>>334819037
Wtf is a 4k tv?
>>
>>334818117
It's nothing like the game boy micro.
>>
>>334820682
Why the fuck would you need a 4k TV for a console?
>>
>>334821096
>muh pc grafix
>>
>>334818117
>>334819037

There's no fuckin way the ps4.5 or whatever the hell it's called will be playable at 4k dude you are dreaming
>>
>>334821494
PS4 will barely be stronger than the standard and be dated when it comes out.
>>
does this mean we get the Xbox 1.5 as well

this is like some lion king movie numbering bullshit
>>
You misunderstand modern consoles. Developers will still produce every game for every system possible unless someone pays them off for an exclusivity deal.
>>
>>334816863
>will they flock to the NX which will be more powerful?

Source: You're ass
>>
>>334822759
Well i work in the industry so I should know.
>>
We don't know anything about NX.
>>
>>334825252
We know it's godly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.