[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUNGEON KEEPER If /v/ could change anything about this game,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Dungkeep.jpg (17 KB, 250x302) Image search: [Google]
Dungkeep.jpg
17 KB, 250x302
DUNGEON KEEPER

If /v/ could change anything about this game, what would it be?
>>
>>334816290
Nothing, it's perfect.
>>
I guess uhh.. update the graphics. I'm not saying the game looks bad but you can't really improve it in any other way.
>>
>>334816347
This one right here.
>>
>>334816347
No new spells, creatures or traps?
>>
>>334816531
Nope. I feel like everything you could want is in there and anything else would just be bloat. Look at War for the Overworld.

Shit minion designs. Way too many fucking spells that are extremely situational etc.
>>
File: imp.jpg (1 KB, 50x51) Image search: [Google]
imp.jpg
1 KB, 50x51
I'M a unit with terrible AI look at me try to take a corpse to the graveyard instead of just fucking claiming the tile with the lightning trap on before it activates again oh no I think I'll just run towards some heros, run away a bit then just run into the heros until an archer kills us all.
>>
>>334816290
make it more clear what the scavenger building does. still dont know what it does
>>
>>334816703
>The player, i'll just keep spamming theses until they dig that gold.

Its not my fault the hero's keep killing them.

>>334816693
WFTO is terrible when it comes to implementation of that sort of stuff.
>>
>>334816703
Yeah imps can be shitty, WftO did bring one good feature, a spell that tells imps NOT to go to certain places or to focus on certain places
>>
Fixing the cave in spell to work since it should create a patch of dirt/rock depending on how much you charge it.

But mostly make the creatures more balanced because the game boils down to rushdown with take control
>>
>>334816879
agreed, still that feature can become a counter when the job is completed.
>>
>>334816290
Some way to deal with the eventual dungeon overlap that occurs with rival keepers. Straight up fights in Dungeon Keeper aren't fun, both keepers dump all monsters into one room and spam spells hoping that the other side's monsters all die first. With heal spam and dragons this can take a very long time.
>>
>>334817105
So. You introduce a new spell.

One that nullifies the effect of others, then its just pure monster combat.
>>
>>334817609
Even then, I don't like how once keepers meet there's no way around it, you're done with your dungeon, grind monsters against each other until one wins. I'd prefer if I actually got to use my dungeon stuff rather than being forced into a slugfest.
>>
>>334817705
How so? I tend to wall myself in as in. I'll construct doors and scare of imps if need be as i level my creatures.
>>
File: witch.jpg (1 KB, 52x54) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
1 KB, 52x54
>I cast wind if any poison gas is near me
>I also cast poison gas
WOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH
>>
>>334818142
I actually control my witches tactically because they were just so damn op with wind.

To the point were all my creatures are stuck in a corner.
>>
>>334816290
Best game on earth.
>>
I'm Horny
>>
File: knight.jpg (1 KB, 51x53) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
1 KB, 51x53
>>334819346
You haven't seen watching the Mistresses again, have you?
>>
>>334820796
It looks like we've got a lord of the lands here, Get a load of this knight.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.