[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the embers have ashened, can we agree Dark Souls 3 is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: dark-souls-2.jpg (146 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-2.jpg
146 KB, 940x529
Now that the embers have ashened, can we agree Dark Souls 3 is barely an improvement over Dark Souls 2, in fact being worse in MANY areas and retaining lots of the same problems people shitted all over DSII yet are now conveniently forgetting?
>magic is pure shit instead of all the nice options in DSII, seems like it has not even half the spells of DSII
>build variety nowhere near as close as DSII where you could make almost everything work including unarmed/fists
>poise still useless
>armor values still mostly useless, at least you could build elemental resistances in DSII
>PVP still R1 spam, now with 100x more insta estus chugging ganksquads
>optmized like pure shit as opposed to DSII which played wonderfully since release
>connection issues out of the ass like no animation bug, can't help host through fog wall, invade host that's already fighting a boss
>no duel arena
>many bosses are literal gimmicks
>mob ganskquads are back, except now enemies ALL have infinite stamina and will endlessly perform hard hitting multiple chain combos
>no npc gravestones
>enemies still do the 180/360 spin to reach out
>literally zero connection between areas, even Dark Souls 2 had more, now all warp zones

Frankly Dark Souls 3 only seems to have prettier but fewer areas than DSII when everything else besides no SM and ADP seems inferior.
>>
>>334815635
(You)
>>
>>334815735
Can I have one too?
>>
I said this on release and noticed it right away but hating on DaS2 is a meme so hard that everyone forgot about the actual gameplay

It's not a bad game but certainly DaS2 had a LOT more going around
>>
>>334815791
Sure friend
>>
>people unwilling to admit DaS2 did some things better

Hilarious. DaS2 has FAR better PvP, Covenants, Weapon balance, Magic / Faith, and NPC quests than DaS3 and you morons are too busy choking down Miyazaki's cock to look at it objectively.
>>
>>334815635
>literally zero connection between areas, even Dark Souls 2 had more, now all warp zones

You can literally see most areas you're going to from the Giant archers tower. This DaS3 isn't connected because it starts with a teleport needs to die.
>>
>>334815635
>magic is pure shit
Good.
>>
>>334815635
Not true, it's much more geographically cohesive. Die on the edge of the cathedral of the deep, then head to the wall of farron keep with your binoculars and you will see you blood stain from hundreds of miles away, just like in DS1
>>
>>334816563
>NPC quests

There is not a SINGLE one worth a shit in 2.
>>
>>334816563
I'll give you everything except NPCs. all DaSII had was Bernhard and Lucatiel who all you had to was talk to and summon .

Everyone else was barely a presence. Just merchants
>>
>>334815635
Bloodborne is better than ds3
>>
>>334816563
>balance

stopped reading there
>>
>>334816563
Dumb cuck.
>>
>>334816563

>choking down Miyazakis cock

I never understood this mentality. You retards think you can take Kojima out of Metal Gear, Nomura out of KH, Itagaki out of Ninja Gaiden, etc, and still maintain the creative spark?

Look at the aforementioned series, and look at the titles that had no involvement from the individuals who fucking birthed it. They are not as good, even if they may content a few worthless improvements here and there.
>>
>>334817187
Th-those games are different!
>>
>>334815635
You forgot
>Estus mechanics are way worse to fit in with bloodbourne combat
>Interface is much worse all around
>There are like 4 different covenants the rest are just duplicates on the same theme
>>
>>334817252

The list goes on and on. After Halo went to 343, it went to shit. I understand why corporate figureheads want to give creative minded people little credit, but us?

Nobody is perfect, and every Miyazaki title has flaws. But his vision shines throughout. DS2 lacked that vision, and nothing about it ascended its predecessor in any meaningful way.
>>
>>334816563
>Covenants
Why is this not brought up? DaS2 was the high point for covenants and then DaS3 rolls up with the shittiest in the series.
>>
>hypothetically they made dark souls 3 exactly like dark souls
>people would have bitched because it wasn't something new or different
>make something new and different
>bitch about it

This game never had a chance to begin with. From is literally stuck in a damned if you do and damned if you don't state with dark souls.
>>
>>334817662
>imploding
Bellbros and ratfags are covenants revolving around being cancer, blueberries didn't actually function (to be fair, they never have and never will), no infinite invasion items, bloodfags and blueberries had to do arena duels to advance for some reason, and soul memory fucked all online matchmaking in general.
>>
>>334817790
>Dark souls 3
>New and different
It's dark souls 1 mashed with bloodbourne and some demon's souls with the ppor enemy and bonfire placement of 2. it may have some amazing atmosphere and level design but the game mechanics and balance are worse for it.
>>
>>334817662
>DaS2 was the high point of covenants
>Ratfags invasions were COMPLETELY optional
>Same goes for bellfags
>Redfags never EVER invaded in the 200+hours i had played the game i could count the number of red phantom invasions on one hand
>Arenas sucked ass
>bluefags arena fucking sucked ASS, requiring a consumable to get a consumable

Covenants in Dark Souls 2 were awful.
>>
>>334815635
>I don't use spells. No opinion.
>Build variety seems a bit compromised because armor is barely worth using. As an upside the fashion of armor is much improved.
>poise is kind of shit yes but not completely useless I guess
>Same as above
>Mostly yes but you can just parry someone who R1 spams. Ganking is annoying as hell.
>DaS2 ran like a dream for me. DaS3 drops frames occasionally. It's not great but DaS3 also looks better than 2 did.
>I've had all of those and they're annoying as shit.
>Duel arena was pretty bad anyway. Would have been nice to have though if just for the convenience and novelty.
>They're gimmicks but the same could be said for a lot of DaS2 bosses if this is true for DaS3 bosses. At the very least when multiple enemies are involved they are correctly done.
>I never really had much of an issue with many enemies in DaS2. Enemies in 3 don't have infinite stamina though. They fire off a lot of attacks and I have a problem with this but their stamina is still limited at least enemies with shields have limited stamina since hits taken to guardbreak decrease with more attacks
>NPCs drop ashes now if they vendor something. Hardly a loss I think.
>I havn't really noticed turntable enemies which was a problem in 2 aside from really giant foes.
>It's basically all one branching path which is a bit annoying I guess but at least I have yet to really encounter or notice solo corridor areas like in DaS2.
>>
DaS2 is OK. Not the steaming pile of shit some say.

But no, it's the worst of all 5 games.
>>
File: 1452464316556.jpg (58 KB, 474x548) Image search: [Google]
1452464316556.jpg
58 KB, 474x548
I cannot fucking believe how many of you contrarian tryhards now love DaS2.

Its pretty sad tbqh. If DaS3 was being shit on the same people would probably praise it just because the mainstream didn't like it.
>>
>DaS2 apologists

I knew you faggots would start hopping out of the woodwork to defend your shit game.
>>
>>334817790
How about taking the good parts of Dark Souls 1 like the interconnected world which allows for a lot of sequence breaking, methodical slow paced combat, very sparse checkpoints and build variety and building a new game with them while improving the flaws like the easily exploitable AI? And then taking your time so the second half of the game doesn't suck ass. Is that too much to ask for?
>>
I feel like every single Souls game fixes, improves or makes something more convenient compared to the previous entry, but also abandons existing mechanics and improvements. For example:

DaS1
>great connectivity of the world
>a lot of playstyles and builds are viable, lots of unique items/weapons
>fine graphics
but
>fairly clunky controls, can only roll in 4 directions when locked on
>items can only be used one at a time
>resistance is waste of a stat
>co-op with specific people is very bad
>twinking

DaS2
>name-engraved ring and matchmaking servers make co-oping 10 times better
>can now roll in all directions
>all stats are useful
>can use several soul items at one go
>more magic, new element and category hexes
>even greater build variety
>new melee mechanics like powerstance
but
>looks worse on many areas, less post-processing effects and particle effects
>soul memory is an overkill mechanic to twinking
>levels are very inconsistent with each other
>ridiculous enemy hordes, especially prevalent in SotFS
>way too many healing items

And judging by OP's post, some obviously good and obviously bad things have been added from both previous DaS games
>>
>>334816563
>Weapon balance, Magic / Faith
Someone didn't play the game when it released
> NPC quests
They're all forgettable as fuck. Just Greirat shits all over every single DaS 2 NPC
>>
>>334819104
What's your point? Do you want people to stop pointing out obvious flaws just because they're being contrarian? Going against the general opinion is useful for generating discussion.
>>
>>334819629
DaS2 is the worst game in the series. DaS3 didn't change that.

Arguing otherwise just makes you seem like a tryhard hipster faggot that wants to stir up controversy.
>>
>>334819735
Discuss the points, not the person's motivations you crybaby.
>>
>>334819735
>tryhard
>hipster
>faggot
lmao memezaki fanclub is on a suicide watch
>>
>>334818067
>Bellbros and ratfags
There are two covenants centred around the same principle in DaS3.
>blueberries
I ran into loads of Sentinel invasions in my first NG+, so they kind of worked.
>infinite invasion items
True for red orbs, but you can farm for blue orbs.
>bloodfags and blueberries had to arena duels
Actually to progress both could do their normal shit, but I suspect the arenas were there to ensure people could progress in the covenants after the PvP shifted to the few areas it takes place.

>>334818517
>>Ratfags invasions were COMPLETELY optional
>>Same goes for bellfags
Being optional doesn't make it bad, the PvE covenants were optional but still good.
>never invaded
And in comparison I got invaded plenty during my 2 runs.
>>
File: bb2.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
bb2.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
I like to put down my summon signs for this fight and then check out whomever summoned me's profile. Since I play on PS4 and did not like Bloodborne at all, if I notice they've played BloodBore then I wait until they engage the boss and then black crystal out so they have to fight a harder boss but alone. I do this with a lot of other bosses too.
>>
File: 1460992488009.gif (2 MB, 363x330) Image search: [Google]
1460992488009.gif
2 MB, 363x330
Please keep up the "armor is useless" meme
I fucking LOVE two shotting hosts.
>>
>>334815635
I'm having way more fun playing DaS3. Finishing DaS2 was a chore. Fuck that game.
>>
>>334820673
>he sits there looking at people's profiles and waiting for their trophies to load while the host is already at the boss or halfway through the level
>things that never happened
You do know that if you black crystal out a host can pick up one of the other 300 signs, right?
>>
>>334820673
Consider suicide
>>
File: reddit toad.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
reddit toad.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>334815635
>>magic is pure shit
Good.
>>
>>334815635
I'm not sure why shitters complained about DUDE MULTIPLE ENEMIES LMAO in DaS2, when DaS3 drops and has every encounter be with multiple enemies and no one gives a shit

>people actually fell for the DaS2 is bad meme
>>
>>334821278
>>334816761
Because mashing r1 while dodging ocasionally makes for much more tactical gameplay, right?
Enjoy getting one shot by Sacred Flame
>>
>>334815635
and here it is. /v/ now loves DS2 and hates DS3
it's like clockwork... every fucking time
>>
>>334821312
It's even worse in DS3 because of the numbers involved + the aggressive enemies which make combat less about dodging and counter attacking and more about stunlocking everything as quickly as you can.
>>
>>334815635
Yes. Are you fucking faggots reaching the point of acceptance yet that the game is a homogenized piece of crap with almost no good builds aND forgettable maps with "that level" creation of annoyance?
>>
>>334821447
I'm not sure why people didn't realize this either

It's like you said, 90% of the mobs in DaS3 have shit poise and get stunlocked to death, it's all so samey
>>
So what was the point in bringing back the luck stat? Did they really want resistence 2.0?
>>
>>334821312
Will I like DaS ll if I loved DeS, DaS and DaS lll? I heard some many people complaining on top of not having any platform to play it on so I just skipped it.
>>
>>334821362
>magic cucks

Do you miss being able to 5 shot bosses from a mile away?
>>
>>334821362
It does.
>lol R1 spammers!
>they're just not patrician like me, who stands in a safe spot with binoculars and presses R1
Consider suicide.
>>
>>334821668
Yes, they're all great games it's just bandwagoning memers
>>
>>334821668
might be the weakest in the series but it's still a good game. you should know by now that many shitters here exaggerate to no end.
>>
>>334819104
DAS2 gameplay aside from Hit boxes is much better then Uchi souls 3

He'll if there were at least better weapons In 3 I would have loved it but it doesn't.
>>
>>334821661
There are weapons that scale with luck, plus it increases item discovery and resistances. It's not as useless
>>
>>334821668
It depends, some people are too stupid and go into the game (or any game really) thinking that it's bad, and as a result get really nitpicky and find ways to prove their conception right

If you just play the god damn game normally you'll probably like it, when I played on release I thought it was great

The hitboxes being shit isn't a meme though, that's the worst part of DaS2
>>
>>334816873
>>334819620
Pate is fucking awesome, so does Navlaan,
And then there's Aldia.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPw10-3vIls

Also, the quest often involved player to consciously make a decision such as Navlaan hit list and Pate vs Creighton
In DaS3 you often make a choice you didn't know would have an impact in the future.
>>
Could somebody please explain to me how one might go about hitting the Storm Ruler with their sword?
>>
>>334819281

The fuck outta here with your reasonable post
>>
>>334822062
Which require a lot of dedication to make it somewhat work.
Gold serpant ring gives you 50 item discovery on the go while luck only increase 1 item discovery per levels.
There's might be scaling invovled, but are you willing to invest 40+ stat into it for it the be worth it?
>>
>>334821069
I wait until they enter the fog to black crystal out.

You sound like one of my victims, are you mad?
>>
>>334815635
>shitted
Opinion discarded. I don't know what country you're from, but please go back there.
>>
>>334816563
Sounds like you're basing everything off SotfS. The original DaS2 build/balance was the worst of any souls game.

I don't hate das2, but after playing every single souls game including DeS and BB, das2 remains at the bottom of the list. I'd also like to add das2 had the least memorable atmosphere of any souls game I have ever played.
>>
>>334815635
it's a massive improvement you dumb dark souls 2 shitter
>>
>>334815635

This is the most disappointing thing about DS3. the level design is mediocre.
>>
>>334822414
>The original DaS2 build/balance was the worst of any souls game.
No they are not.
All the weapons in the game is viable from the get go minus the fucking whip.
>>
>>334822486
Aside from the graphic...can you list them?
>>
>>334822145
Why couldn't pate be in das3 instead of creighton?
>>
>>334822338
I said it's not AS useless. Maybe they'll add a god tier luck weapon with the DLC, who knows
>>
>>334817324
>There are like 4 different covenants the rest are just duplicates on the same theme

>Sunfags
>Fingerfags
>Blueberries
>Purpals
>Stay away from muh area.

That's 5 you nigger.
>>
>>334822672
Except they're not.
Viable =/= worthwhile or good
>>
File: xDLXMMe.jpg (406 KB, 3195x1800) Image search: [Google]
xDLXMMe.jpg
406 KB, 3195x1800
>>334823146
Why did it post that pic?
>>334822672
>>
File: cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
@334822573
>This is the most disappointing thing about DS3. the level design is mediocre.

This bait doesn't even deserve a (You)
>>
>>334823127
Reds and purples do the same fucking thing
>>
>>334821668
It's an ok game, it's worth checking out and forming your own opinion.
>>
>>334823356
>Reds and purples do the same fucking thing
Confirmed for not knowing how to be an absolute madman.
>>
>>334823356
Covenants are based entirely around online play. Online play consists of helping other players, or hurting other players. How many fucking covenants do you think can be made based around that? The current covenants are fine. Let's hear some of your ideas.
>>
>>334823254
>PvP chart

Regardless, Dark Souls 2 have the most balanced weapon/class on launch.
You make a fucking outrageous claim when you conveniently forgot how fucking disastrous is DaS/DeS is on launch when it comes to weapon balance throughout the class.
>>
File: 1395088698028.jpg (953 KB, 1024x1153) Image search: [Google]
1395088698028.jpg
953 KB, 1024x1153
Never forget
>>
>>334823670
>Covenants are based entirely around online play.

Wrong, covenants were not exclusively meant for online play.
This shit has been established with DaS with Chaos Covenant.
>>
File: 1403005335221.gif (1 MB, 1266x712) Image search: [Google]
1403005335221.gif
1 MB, 1266x712
>>334823729
>>
>>334823729
>top
>actual playable game

>bottom
>fake presentation of a build
>that ran in SPF (Seconds per-frame)
>that were eventually scrapped out compeltely

The bottom is far too early for its time....
>>
>>334823926
Or the champions in 2
>>
>>334823729
>>334824046

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
>>
>>334823926
All Chaos Covenant does is open a single shortcut and give you a couple spells. Figuratively literally nothing.

The only covenant that's (mostly) single player is the dark covenant in 2, which really shouldn't even count as a covenant since all it is is a dungeon.
>>
>>334823670
>Company of Champions
>Purples that invade to actually fuck around in the hosts world and not be another dickwraith faction
>Blues to punish dickwraiths and purples
>dickwraiths
>blade keeper of eldrict Bell kings hunters
>Sunbros
>Dueldragons
>>
File: -.png (758 KB, 500x902) Image search: [Google]
-.png
758 KB, 500x902
>>334824046
what happened?
>>
>>334821312
Because you can aggro one of two at a time. Das2 you aggro one you got them all
>>
>>334824264
Yeah but

>Covenants are based entirely around online play.

Is a false statement.
>>
>>334824113
Bottom would run just fine on PC. Thanks consoles.
>>
>>334824347
They change director and restarted a lot of development half way through I think.
>>
>>334822672
That's not true at all. Non-strike weapons were worthless in PvE, and PvP was a round-robin of cheap bullshit that would one-shot you. Things like CMW MLGS and dual lightning Avelyn and mundane daggers.
>>
>>334823726
>on launch
Who fucking cares about launch balance?

Everything in DaS2 is now nerfed to the ground. That's better, right?
>>
>>334824347
>>334824502
Game run like shit according to one of the german editor who went to see the alpha build (he wrote a guidebook for the game).
It is essentially unplayable on 7th gen consoles (which the producer poured their money into) that forced them to scrap it entirely.

The new director were appointed, and he basically have to make a completely new game with a limited resource and time (game is still scheduled to release on the same timeframe).
This pretty much forced him to recycle most of the art and asset from the scrapped game.

Which is why we ended up with shit like Earthen Peak > Iron keep.
The director pretty much admit that it was poorly done and he did his best with what he got.
>>
>>334824739
Souls games are always by far best played on launch
>>
File: silver surfer.jpg (289 KB, 848x560) Image search: [Google]
silver surfer.jpg
289 KB, 848x560
I can't even tell the difference between this and the last Souls game.

Been watching my friend play all week, and it's so bland and boring to watch, it's not dark or mysterious at all, just the same grey castle in the sky shit.
>>
>>334816689
What about the flight after raising the banner from the castle to the base wall?
>>
>>334824848
Sure, that's when they're the most active.
But pretending launch balance matters several years into the game is retarded.
>>
File: the_drug.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
the_drug.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>
>>334824765
I think this is horseshit because the E3 build that had dynamic lighting was played on a PS3.
>>
>>334824870
Maybe you should play the game instead of judging it by your friend playing it, retard.
>>
File: 1459767437687.jpg (11 KB, 236x328) Image search: [Google]
1459767437687.jpg
11 KB, 236x328
>>334824870
>it's a "I watched a let's play so here's my informed opinion" episode
>>
>>334824924
I'm not, but pretending that DaS2 has balance problems that isn't inherent in the series is the most mouth breather shit I've heard in awhile
>>
>>334825068
You mean the playable demo with Mirror knight?
The game ended up with pretty much the same shit, just go and look up for those vid.

Dymanic lighting from environment lightning still present in the final build and so does everything else in the demo run.
>>
>>334825231
So you're basically agreeing that it has balance problems. Even now. Several years into the game. And you're comparing it to a launch balance issues in DaS3
Thanks?
>>
>>334821312
Miyazaki created that meme cause he was jealous that DS2(created by the B-Team) has the highest reviews out of all the DS games. Outside of soul memory and ADP(agility) DS2 is an improvement over DS1 in many many ways, yet there are still clueless idiots that think DS1 has better mechanics.
>>
Does this game go by account name or character name for the online play?
>>
>>334815635
Dark Souls 2 was much better for actual multiplayer. I don't understand how they can make this shit after 3 fucking games.
>>
>>334825416
No, the one in the first castle with the fire lizards on the ground floor. It's been forever since I played so I can't remember the name.

At one point the player is walking down a dark narrow hallway and uses a torch that showed off the lighting. That demo was played on a PS3.
>>
>>334817187
Thing is that a few problems that affected DaS2 are present in all the other souls games yet you chose to ingnore them unless you're talking about DaS2 itself.
>>
>>334825782
Seems to be character name. In Bloodborne, it was configurable, but I'm not seeing the option here.
>>
>>334825817
That is not a playable demo anon.
Its an interview with a video playing alongside it.
>>
>>334825785
>muh PvP
The fact that DaS2 is widely considered the worst in the series should have let them know no one outside of twitch memers gives a fuck
Summoning is pleb tier
Taking PvP seriously at all instead of just another fun mechanic is pleb tier
Being summoned to hand the game to scrubs is the only true patrician way
>>
>>334825068
The most insane thing was that the network test looked better than the final game and had more features. You used to be able to two-staves, charge spells, and aim in first person without binoculars.
>>
>>334824414
Ebin.
>>
>>334826039
I heard its only configurable on console.
>>
>>334824463
Sure thing anon.
>>
Would 3v1 pvp improve if the host's side had their estus flasks disabled until one phantom is killed?
>>
>>334821312
You're retarded if you think DaS3 is anywhere near as bad as 2 in regards to giant enemy gangbangs everywhere. 1 had lots of enemies but it was thought out so you could actually fight through it if you approach it correctly. For example, putting lots of low poise enemies together so they can be stunned out of their attacks, or making an encounter with 2 aggressive enemies and one more passive enemy (like the spear hollows). In 2 it just feels like they dropped as many enemies as possible into an area and cranked their poise to max to make it as annoying and tedious as possible. There are several areas in the game where I just chose to run past everything because fighting them was such a god damn chore.
At least 3 brought back the ability to stagger and backstab enemies. Don't even get me started on the magic swiveling enemies in 2, it felt like the only way you could BS them was if you were able to sneak up on them.
>>
>>334821668
DS2 is all about the multiplayer coop and pvp, it has better covenants and invasion rules, it has 2-3x the build variety(that are viable in pvp) of DS1 and 3. Its weaker in map design but who gives a shit when have 2-3x more weapons, spells, and armor, all of which has tons of special effects to choose from.
>>
>>334826240
Fucking what? Why the fuck was this removed?
>>
>>334824919
What about the flight from Sen's Fortress to Anor Londo?
DaS1 and DaS3 have the same amount of teleports. They just happen towards the end in DaS1. Actually 3 has one more.
>>
Who else /farrongreatsword/ here?
>that fucking L1
>>
>>334826415
>In 2 it just feels like they dropped as many enemies as possible into an area and cranked their poise to max to make it as annoying and tedious as possible.
Where does that happen? I always see you fags complaining about impossible groups but you never say which ones and where.
>>
>>334826104
Regardless it showed that seventh gen consoles could handle the graphics. It ran at 30 fps instead of 60 but it looked a million times better.
>>
>>334826352
Are you implying it wouldn't? You realize the console hardware was already 6 or 7 years old at that point right?
>>
>>334815635
ITT: People like to pretend that Souls games are anything but a broken pile at launch

>DaS2 has better, um, connectivity after years
>I love my robflynn you guise, isn't it shit that literally everything else got nerfed? Who cares, as long as me and my 13 billion SM points can have an HONORABU DUEL with a haveljester!
>>
File: faaramset.jpg (100 KB, 441x773) Image search: [Google]
faaramset.jpg
100 KB, 441x773
Is it just me or is Faraam armor fucked in DaS3? What the fuck were they thinking with that neck slot, and for some reason it always looks like my character is the Hunchback of Notredame if I try to walk with Faraam set on.
>pic kinda related, just can't see the retarded neck
Fuck From for fucking up my favourite armor set minus the legs of course
>>
>>334826565
/raper/ here

That's not a misspelling
>>
>>334826526
DaS "teleports":
>Crow taking you to Lordran
>Sen's to Anal
>Painted world
>DLC

DaS3 "teleports":
>Firelink to Highwall
>Highwall to Settlement
>Dragon area
>DLC maybe???
>>
>>334815635
Weapon balance is complete shit (loved doing caestus build in das2 since almost everything was viable in that game) but outside of that it's better than Dark Souls 2 in every way.
>>
>>334826565
/EUROBEATKNIGHT/ reporting in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH7yFZ5scqc
>>
>>334826591
Not impossible, just tedious. It happens throughout the game. It's even in the first area.
>Let's put one of those ogres here in the river!
>why?
>cause it's, like, harder
Doing nothing but adding more enemies is lazy as shit.
>>
>>334826732
At least it doesn't look like plastic like it did in DaS 2
>>
File: 374320_20160414182707_1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
374320_20160414182707_1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I think the multiplayer in this game is the worst but overall it's the best game in the series imo. Great area design that's consistently good, enemy placement that isn't just LOL LETS THROW 6 GUYS AT YOUR FACE, lots of exploration to do which feels rewarding, actual memorable npcs, bosses and music. In terms of PvE content besides some weapon balance maybe I feel like DS3 blows DS1 and 2 out of the water. Also the game looks really nice visually in a lot of areas.
>>
>>334826591
Not that guy, but the end of Dragon Aerie was exactly that, it was like two giant knights then for dragon knights that aggro'din clumps and had ridiculous amounts of poise and tracking. Pretty much everyone runs right past them.
>>
>Game is ok
>Gets bashed
>Next game in series comes out
>Previous game is God tier

Evertiem.
>>
>>334826591
>>334826591
>impossible
No one said impossible, retard. It's just tedious and boring to fight through a mob of 20 copy pasted enemies. As for which areas
>the forest in that little room with like 10 hollows, followed by that tiny narrow corridor which has more hollows plus a dude lobbing fire bombs at you
>a little ways past that there's the ballista room with like 6 of those infinite poise fuck heads
>the bastille comes to mind, that whole section before the sentinels where there's like 12 royal swordcucks in a small area
>that other place in the forest behind the locked door that has a ton of those turtle guys
>earthen peak or whatever, cancerous poison area littered with those big fuckers that spam dark orbs at you

Probably more that I'm forgetting bit those are the first that come to mind
>>
>>334826682
First of all there's 2 different demo here.
One is hands on on expo, and the other one, the one you mentioned, is before that which is a interview with a fixed video.
The latter is where all these comparison gif and webms stems from.
You can tell this is a different build compared to the playable build with the geographic differences, particularly how the hole for the ladder were constructed.

Also, the game does not run in 30fps for both the hands on demo at the expo and the network test.
It was 20 fps with a stuttering and drops everywhere, especially for the network test huntsmen copse which ran like an ass.
The contrast is great for both the demo but its way way too fucking dark for huntsmen copse.
>>
>>334826696
If it could, why doesn't it?
Nothing but greed and lazyness stops developers from making the PC version the absolute best version of a game.
Dead Rising was too much for the Wii, but Capcom didn't give a shit and rebuilt the game completely for it.
>>
For me DS3 is a lot better than DS2, but not quite as fun as DS1.

Maybe it's because I put 400 hours in DS1 and another 180 in DS2 so I'm starting to feel fatigue.

But there are some things in DS3 that really just rub me the wrong way:
-Armor and shields are nerfed hard (can't even upgrade armor)
-Magic is also nerfed hard
-Titanite placement is fucked up as well
-Later areas are really tedious (Lothric Castle, Archdragon Peak, Irithyll Dungeon to name a few)
-Feels like there's more reused armor and weapons than original ones (not counting the boss sets)
>>
>>334827108
>game is bashed with nit pick
>constantly hated because apparently it wasn't directed by the chosen one
>new game comes out
>somehow it is just as worse as the game they hate even with the chosen one at helm
>maybe, just maybe if they look the game they irrationally hate objectively
>just maybe it wasn't as shitty as it is
>just maybe this one game they so vehemently hate have a good part about it
>>
>>334826912
SoftS? I have the base game, didn't know that.

>>334827009
So one area?

>>334826979
>enemy placement that isn't just LOL LETS THROW 6 GUYS AT YOUR FACE
Sure thing anon.
>>
File: Royal Rat Vanguard.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Royal Rat Vanguard.jpg
375 KB, 1920x1080
DS3 is quite literally proof of the whole "ITS OKAY WHEN MIYAZAKI DOES IT" meme.

pic very related
>>
Anyone else struggling with the Nameless King in NG+? Phase 1 is a cakewalk but phase 2 is Orphan of Kos tier rape
>>
>>334815635

All I hear is rage and denial.
>>
The main problem with the game is balance.

They need to improve the armour so that wearing it gives you some actual benefit.

You receive less damage wearing cloth with high stamina than you do wearing the heaviest Armour in the game.
>>
>>334827405
Look man I think DaS2 is as good as one, but it's a hard known fact the game throws a lot of enemies at you even if you try to aggro them one at a time.
>>
>>334825206
me me, pickle pee. me me, pump a rum.
>>
>>334827237
Because platform parity is a thing, retard. Games can't look that much better on PC or console users will get butthurt.
>>
>>334826979
>Great area design that's consistently good

Only the early area is good, what the fuck are you talking about anon?

>enemy placement that isn't just LOL LETS THROW 6 GUYS AT YOUR FACE

....ok

>In terms of PvE content besides some weapon balance maybe I feel like DS3

Here's the (You) you've been looking for
>>
>>334820673
Im just curious what BB had to do with this?
>>
>>334827405
Nice job ignoring the post that BTFO your whole argument
>>334827196
>>
>>334817187
>Kojima out of Metal Gear
Kojima isn't the talent for Metal Gear, it was all Tomokazu Fukushima until he left after 3.
>>
>>334827528
Excuse you, but don't you know you're just supposed to accept armor is useless and acquire superior skill?

Remember, if you complain about Dark Souls, you must be a either a scrub or a troll
>>
>>334827446
>that soundtrack
>they heal and use spells and are easy to avoid because the area is huge instead of just overwhelming the player on a small area
It's not even the same retard. If anything it's the Phalanx fight done right.
>>
>>334827590
>Because platform parity is a thing, retard
So in short, greed and lazyness.
>>
>>334827542
>but it's a hard known fact the game throws a lot of enemies at you even if you try to aggro them one at a time.

Yeah, which is why they put a tutorial in the early level of game with scattered enemy placement and told the player to 'lure them one by one'.
Also, DaS3 did worse because you can't fucking see or agro them in the first fucking place for the majority of the gank situation.
Fuck the Thrall, fuck the slime, fuck the enemy that hide behind the tree, fuck the enemy that bait you to goes in, fuck thhose mobs leader with their screams that makes the whole area agro you.
>>
>>334826591
>hydes tower
>underwater warf
>drangalic castle
>dragons aerie
>that fucking cave area with all the water and shooting monsters god damn

practically every zone had multiple instances where tons of shit was just thrown at you, forcing you to move very slowly and abuse ranged attacks and doorways.

at the bottom of the gutter you basically have to either hide in the cave and abuse poison attacks or try to fight 2 giants at once.
>>
>>334827835
It's literally the same. Constantly respawning monsters, 1/2 through the "special" monster spawns and is surrounded by a bunch of the not so special monsters.

Holy shit they shoot fireballs now! So unique and original.
>>
File: 1459822271485.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1459822271485.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>334822952
>>
>>334827748
>BTFO
>"infested", when they always appear in pairs or alone
Ok.
>>
File: 374320_20160416022757_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
374320_20160416022757_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>334827405
It really doesn't throw tedious enemy hordes at your face, and if enemies are close together most of the time you can just hit them with a ranged thing to lure them away without aggroing the other enemies they are near.

>>334827593
I'm sorry you didn't have fun anon. I don't understand how anyone could not like DaS 3 if they enjoyed 1 and 2 unless they are supreme autists who only care about how much damage their meme weapons do.
>>
File: 1435192372185.jpg (56 KB, 558x476) Image search: [Google]
1435192372185.jpg
56 KB, 558x476
>>334827775
>want to wear good looking armour
>have to upgrade a redundant stat just so you could roll with that armor
>get nothing back for it because armor sucks
???
>>
>>334827886
The only area that's bad in 3 is Cathedral of the deep. Even then it's still not nearly as bad as anywhere in 2.
>>
Some of the rings are really dogshit. Why did they nerf worlf ring so much, yet removed the one disadvantage ring of favor had?
>>
>>334827906
Congratulations, you described every souls game.
>>
>>334822672
>minus the fucking whip
Whips are awesome in DS2. Powerstanced Notched Whips with the Blood Crest and Shadow Gauntlets can bleed any motherfucker out in a few hits.

>>334822145
>And then there's Aldia
If DS3 ends and there's no mention of Aldia or his efforts to break the cycle I'm gonna be mad as fuck. That shit was profoundly important to the overall story of the series and they can't just ignore it.
>>
>>334824264
And the Champions covenant.
>>
>>334828048
Refute my points or just admit that you're wrong.
>>
The crocodiles probably sum up what's wrong with the game.

>literally teleports behind you
>ultra powerful attacks
>combos
>not only do they reach around at hit you no matter where they're facing, they'll hit the side of you too, negating shields
>>
>>334827775
Noone gonna comment on how the movement in all of these games except BB is terrible? Clunky controls dont begin to describe this series
>>
>>334828127
>tfw really enjoyed cathedral of the deep
dont see what's so bad about it
>>
DkS2 spinny combat is such a huge negative that it will always be relegated to last place.
>>
Why are the Blue Sentinels and the Darkmoon Blades in one game? Why are the Fingers of Rosaria and the Darkwraiths in one game?
>>
>>334828070
My lowest point was when I got the Firelink set.
It was worse than what I already had (Lothric Knight set) in pretty much every way except it was lighter.

Didn't they fucking learn anything from Gwyn's sword?

And speaking of disappointment, why couldn't we get like 4 options for the Lord of Cinder weapon like he used it?

Seriously, so much wasted opportunity.
>>
>>334828249
At least they exist, and are fun to fight.
DaS2 has no mini-bosses, DaS3 has a bunch fun fun mini-bosses.
>>
>>334824415
stop being autistic, everyone here understands what was meant. you arent winning any goodboypoints for forcing an anon to rewrite his statement and change "entirely" to "mostly".
>>
>>334827997
1. it's easily identifiable which one you need to kill, unlike royal rat vanguard where all the rats look the same
2. the area is not small as fuck and it's hard to get overwhelmed
So no, it's not the same, dumbshit. I do agree it's of the weakest fights, but Royal Rat Vanguard was 10 times worse.
>>
>>334820673
What do you gain from leaving 100% of your hosts?

Literally who would own a PS4 and not play Bloodborne, there's nothing else to play.
>>
>>334828352
Darkwraiths covenant are in the game though...
>>
>>334827848
game companies are in it for profit, silly I know
>>
>>334828271
I thought the movement in DS1 was the best, because everything was equally slow.

In DS2 the movement felt floaty in weird.

In DS3 a lot of the enemies are twitchy fast while you're only slightly faster than DS1 speed which feels a bit unfair
>>
>>334822136
hitboxes and early game adaptability iframes kept me from enjoying ds2 early on
>>
>>334815635
>magic is pure shit instead of all the nice options in DSII, seems like it has not even half the spells of DSII
Only in PVP. In PVE magic is still viable
>build variety nowhere near as close as DSII where you could make almost everything work including unarmed/fists
Literally wrong, every build is very viable for PVE
>poise still useless
Only in PVP
>armor values still mostly useless, at least you could build elemental resistances in DSII
Only in PVP
>PVP still R1 spam, now with 100x more insta estus chugging ganksquads
Agreed
>optmized like pure shit as opposed to DSII which played wonderfully since release
Agreed
>connection issues out of the ass like no animation bug, can't help host through fog wall, invade host that's already fighting a boss
Not that common but sure
>no duel arena
Literally no one cares
Only 3 that I can think of are entirely gimmicky, being wulnir, cursed greatwood and ancient wyvern
>mob ganskquads are back, except now enemies ALL have infinite stamina and will endlessly perform hard hitting multiple chain combos
Agreed
>no npc gravestones
Not true
>enemies still do the 180/360 spin to reach out
Not true
Not true
>>
>>334828425
Ah so you like it because it's the same fight but easier? No problem-o.
>>
My biggest regret in this playthrough is leveling out of post-ponttiff's invade range.
Archdragon peak is filled with people too but i miss the bloodbaths and my fellow aldrichbros evening the tide
>>
>>334815635
>Now that the embers have ashened
Game has been out 1 week on good platforms
DS2 fags will defend this?
Yhorm is the only one
this is straight up false

i'll give this post a 1/10 for
>magic is pure shit
>>
>>334828548
I think rolls in das 3 start up way faster and have more iframes as counter measure against the faster enemies and bosses.
>>
>>334828506
So how is it the console's fault if the developers and greedy and lazy?
>>
>>334828214
I have yet to find any particularly unfair situations in the third game, and most monsters will chase you through doorways and not get stuck like they would in ds2. Sometimes you will get ambushed by 2-3 monsters falling from a ledge or jumping out at you but that's a totally difference scenario than what was happening in ds2 where monsters would be blatantly scattered infront of you in large groups.

I guess you are another one of those "well i watched someone stream it" faggots and for some reason you feel the need to shitpost about a game you havent even played.
>>
so much of Op's post is outright wrong
>>
>>334816563
DaS2 PvP was hardly great, particularly the fact that you had no whole eye orbs.
>>
>>334828602
>strawman
Nice to know you don't have any actual arguments. Go shitpost elsewhere.
>>
>>334815635
>Now that the embers have ashened
faggot, why are you stealing my meme sentence? Sage to you.
>>
>>334828401

They'd be more fun doing less damage but having more HP.

You can kill them in about 10 hits but if you fuck up a single time, you're almost certainly dead.

The more punishing you make a game, the more luck comes into it.

Think the 100 lightning dodges in FFX as an extreme example. It's not hard to dodge the lightning, but chances are, you're going to fuck up before you get to 100.
>>
Does the game end when you beat the Soul of Cinder or can you go back?
>>
>>334815635
Fucking what? Firelink shrine/ash cemetery is the only warp area.
>inb4 "w-what about highwall to the road of sacrifices anon!"
You fly across a small fucking valley and can clearly see the landing sites from eachother. its extremely cohesive
>>
>>334821963
You're fucking retarded
>>
>>334828809
I alt f4d in credits hoping I could get a different ending and now I can still go back and play but I can't seem to start NG+ or at least don't know how. (soul of cinder is dead and I can't do anything at the bonfire there)
>>
>>334828679
because usually multiplatform games are developed for consoles first and compromises need to be made. it also wouldn't surprise me that sony and microsoft pay developers to make shittier pc ports
>>
>>334827886
>try alluring skulls
>try quiet step

nearly all the groupped enemies in ds3 are weaker enemies that can be 1-2 shotted with a decent built. This is different from ds2 where they would throw full hp monsters at you and watch you die because you dont have enough stamina in any build to fight and dodge 3 times in a row.

>The only area that's bad in 3 is Cathedral of the deep.

When I first approached the cathedral, I was like "aw fuck, this is bullshit". Then I realized most of the harder monsters were asleep or could be taken out with a gimmick. This is the difference between ds2 bullshit and competent game design.
>>
>>334828896
the shrine bonfire should have "journey 2" option
>>
>>334828480
This.
>>
>>334827108
Dark souls 2 is still the worst in the series by a longshot. The occasional glimpse of the B team that you find in 3 makes you remember just how awful 2 is.
>>
File: so many enemies.png (19 KB, 751x448) Image search: [Google]
so many enemies.png
19 KB, 751x448
>>334828247
Not worth my time. You're just gonna act like i'm wrong either way.
>>
Why everyone praised DS1 for world connecting, but no one bash BB or DS3 for no new content on NG+? It was one of the best features intrduced in DS2. Actually I prefer better repleability for single character than minor changes during playthrough for twinks.
Also, I think that DS2 lore was better. DS3 barely has its own story, mostly time it`s DS1 fanfiction.
>>
>>334827295
I feel that way too, honestly. I think the series is just getting stale. It's a shame because bloodborne was definitely a step in the right direction, and felt fresh and interesting, dark souls 3 is by no means bad, but compared to bloodborne it just feels a bit like too much of the same
>>
>>334827446
was a bitch with sorcerer... than I discovered mercury mist
>>
>>334829094

This. I'm glad DS3 ends those games, and I would welcome another Dark Souls, I think.

Or maybe it's best to have a new theme every game instead.
>>
0 story... shit game... get a life soulfags
>>
>>334829072
>Why everyone praised DS1 for world connecting, but no one bash BB or DS3 for no new content on NG+?

Did you just lose your train of thought half way through typing that sentence?
>>
>>334827446
Deacons is a cool boss fight, it's like royal rat vanguard done well, it's not like the priests are even hard to avoid. Just run behind a pillar if you have to heal, and use broad attacks on your weapon to clear out the hordes.

>>334827528
Agreed, wearing no armor and wearing heavy armor feels like you have maybe a 30% damage reduction.

I have a feeling like the balancing process of this game was very much based on the balancing process behind bloodborne. This game is not bloodborne, however, so applying bloodborne balancing to dark souls just kind of fucks with what makes dark souls good.
>>
Reminder: PVP faggots are the largest cancer in the souls community. They continue to push arena shit because they're casual and refuse to utilize all the tools at their disposal, then whine about the host utilizing all the tools given to them.

And they're almost always DaS2 faggots to boot.
>>
>>334827295
>Feels like there's more reused armor and weapons than original ones
That makes sense to me, considering its the fifth entry in the series, and it's lore relies heavily on previous games.
>>
>>334829374
In 6 months PvP fags will be the only community.
>>
>>334826979
>the multiplayer in this game is the worst
Fucking this. Literally every person I invade ends up being at least a 1v3 lagfest.
>>
>>334828425
the boss rat has a mohawk
>>
>>334829374
maybe they'll go back to playing DS2 then.
DS3 has been fun for the co-op opportunities. I think I enjoyed DS1 solo the most, but this time around, I really like doing jolly coop
>>
>>334829094
>It's a shame because bloodborne was definitely a step in the right direction
I don't feel like it did. Bloodborne doesn't know what it wants to be, it's not as good of a RPG as the other games and it's not as good of an action game like something like DMC or Ninja Gaiden.
>>
File: 1458990898631.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1458990898631.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
>>334815635
Oh boy it's the Zelda cycle again!
>>
>>334829272
The issue is that when you limit yourself to the same setting, there's only so much new things you can accomplish. Every game is gonna have spells, miracles and pyromancies. Sword and board. Same idea of souls, same idea of the first flame, hollowing, etc. The nature of the way these stories are told leaves very little room for differentiation between each game, which results in too many repeated themes.

I just want the souls series to go on a long hiatus. It was a good run, but the flame's fading fast.
>>
B-team > A-team confirmed
>>
I personally enjoy what they did with enemy placement in DaS2. In DaS1 I felt like I could cheese through anything but 2 recquired strategic thinking on how to take out enemies. Granted I'm a masochist that enjoys dying a lot, but still.

3 retains a bit of that and improves on it. Less mobs, but they're much more agressive.
>>
>>334829505
It's a hybrid game, and a damn good one at that. It's not on the level of DMC in terms of maneuverability but your character is a lot more vulnerable in BB. It's just a DMC that's heavily skewed towards the RPG side of things.
>>
>>334829732
>Less mobs, but they're much more agressive.
>tfw getting gangraped by a pack of hounds
I was not ready
>>
Is this the free (You)'s thread? Cool.

DaS2 > DaS3

LMAO MIYAZAKI KEKS BTFO

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>334829536
Very few people are falling for it.
>>
>>334829094
I'm actually glad there isn't a bloodborne 2 being planned.

I always felt like sequels in the Souls series were kind of a mistake.
>>
Why is Farrons's Keep so shitty?
Where can I find a ring that lets me run through water?
Is Farron's Watchdogs worth joining? I'm tempted to try and fight the old wolf
>>
>>334829868
I agree. DaS1 ended perfectly, the implications of both endings were fairly clear. DaS3 only strengthens those implications, but I don't think there's anything more left to be told. I hope they move on.
>>
>invade host

>ALWAYS invade a party and have to fight them all on my own
>one times out of three the host hasn't even unlocked shortcuts yet, and is just using summons, presumably in every area, just to blitz through the game as fast as possible
>don't have Chameleon to help me because its appearance is contingent on two quest lines
>hosts will try their hardest to wait out an invader, waiting 10 minutes or longer for him to leave cover, even though they have the advantage and are just wasting everybody's time by refusing to use it (like hell I'm gonna just walk into the three of you and die in two seconds)
>even when we do end up fighting and somebody takes a hit, they just roll away and take a sippy while their boyfriends back them up
>even when it's 3 to 1 I rarely get a backup summon
>balance is shit and everybody and their mother is using estoc, dark sword, or longsword, casting is utterly out of the question
>fail invasion or just black crystal out 9 times out of 10

Yeah, this shit needs to be fixed. I ONLY get a decent PvP experience when summoning. Game balance is shit, game design is shit, players are shit and don't deserve an advantage over invaders.
>>
PROTIP
For good invasions, join the aldrich covenant.
>>
>>334829827
The hounds are fucking annoying this time around really. They fuck your shit up quite easilly
>>
>>334829959

Finished the game once, as far as I know there's no rusted iron ring equivalent
>>
I wish my PC was better. Would've never even died fighting Crystal Sage if my fps didn't plunge like a Jap on Pearl Harbor
>>
>>334830053
They always jump behind you to fuck you up while you're trying to engage something else, and if you get jumped by a pack of them you're often just dead
>>
>>334815635
I'll give you this (you) just because this is a well elaborated bait.
>>
>>334829996
Man, fuck the Estoc. PVP shouldn't basically require the same few weapons to even compete
>>
>>334830052
Will it be mostly 1v1?
>>
Anyone else think the areas in Dark Souls 3 are pretty lackluster? Granted I only just got to Anor Londo but it feels like I'm just playing the same rehashed levels from previous games, at least Dark Souls 2 had some new locations.
>>
Arena for PVP when?
>>
>>334829760
>your character is a lot more vulnerable in BB
With the rally system, blood vials and easy parries the game is whole lot easier than something like DMC.
>>
>>334830390
Mostly, yes. I've managed to get some fight clubs happen on the fly in the aldrich covenant, which is a lot of fun

>>334830439
They're not that good, agreed
>>
>>334829996
Jesus, fucking this. I didn't know so many plebs played this game.
>>
File: 0 (2).png (214 KB, 625x475) Image search: [Google]
0 (2).png
214 KB, 625x475
So does the soul dupe glitch still work?
>>
>>334828969
Yeah I selected that but it just brings me to the kiln and nothing happens. oh well
>>
>>334829056
Thanks for admitting I'm right. :)
>>
>>334828701
>I guess you are another one of those "well i watched someone stream it" faggots and for some reason you feel the need to shitpost about a game you havent even played.
Right back at you.
>>
>>334829996

>tfw I've started just booking it into strange areas and hiding if they have more than one summon

Either kill yourself or take the disconnect hit. It's your call.
>>
>>334828964
>This is different from ds2 where they would throw full hp monsters at you and watch you die because you dont have enough stamina
Outside Dragon Aerie, where does this happen?
>>
>>334830390
If it isn't it quickly turns into 2v2, and sometimes it's 2v1 against the host because apparently everyone in this game just wants to be a cunt whether they're an invader, summon or host.

When I invade and see it's just the host and another Aldrich I sit there and watch, but sometimes I get hosts who sprint straight to the Pontiff room and summon two phantoms as soon as I get into sight 20 miles in the distance because he just understandably assumes I'll be a cunt too.
>>
why is sen fortress so OP compared to the other places?
>>
>>334823729
Aside from a bit more vegetation and MUH CONTRAST, does the 2nd actually have any imrpoved shaders or what not? Because it shure does not look lik eit.
>>
>>334815635
BB > DaS > DeS > DaS3 > DaS2
>>
>>334831140
Sens is easy as hell once you know how to navigate it. It's only difficult the first time through.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.