[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is going to be about how Azeroth should have let a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg (392 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_Teaser_Poster.jpg
392 KB, 600x960
This movie is going to be about how Azeroth should have let a bunch of illegal Dindus rape and pillage everything after they already fucked up their own world, isn't it?
>>
>>334812974
Rape is not allowed in Hollywood anymore.
>>
>>334812974
They're going to leave all the raping and pillaging out, as that would only make the Orca look bad.
>>
>>334812974
That's basically warcraft 1&2's story, yes
>>
gotta keep it watered down and samey for hollywood's normal audience.
>>
>>334813709

No, it wasn't.

The Horde was never portrayed in a good light. Hell, they even retcon'd Doomhammer ambushing Lothar with superior numbers into a duel where Doomhammer killed him one on one.
>>
>>334812974
That's too complicated for the audience.
>>
>>334812974
Ragnar Lothbrok vs dindus.
>>
>>334813709
wowbabies please leave
>>
Wow is the shitties fantasy universe i have ever known. Sage.
>>
>>334814105
>the horde was never portrayed in a good light
>people believe this
>>
>>334815648
They weren't, not until WC3
>>
If the Orcs are peaceful people, why were they nothing but hostile towards the humans?
>>
>>334817698
because corruption
>>
>>334815648
orcs were portrayed as evil corrupted fucks in WC1&2 is because of this that they become good guys in 3 because they want to get away from that shit or their lord got defeated, i can't remember well
>>
Orcs are shit tier.
>>
>>334817698
DEY GOOD BOYS

DEY TURNIN DEY LIVES ROUND
>>
File: admiral proudmoore was right.jpg (501 KB, 1281x1831) Image search: [Google]
admiral proudmoore was right.jpg
501 KB, 1281x1831
Fuck Jaina. She betrayed her own people for green dick.
>>
>>334819201
Why does Blizzard refuse to bring back Daelin? They rez a bunch of other character left and fucking right, but nothing for Proudmoore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.