[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can agree the Gears of War 4 Beta is Trash, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
So we can agree the Gears of War 4 Beta is Trash, right?
>>
>>334811070
Nah, git gud. If you can't master gears ,you can't master life.
>>
>>334811169
I am great at Gears 1 and Ultimate Edition. This isn't the same game by a long shot.
>>
>>334811364
You're right. It's not. It's Gears of War 4
>>
>>334812159
>Expecting games in the same series to be similar is retarded

hurr durr
>>
>>334812537
it plays just like gears.

i hadn't played gears in a long time but i played ultimate to get the beta and i honestly don't see much of a difference gameplay wise

i haven't tried the new weapons but i'm enjoying the game so far.

a new feature that i love is you can active reload at any time to get the bonus damage without wasting bullets.
>>
>>334812885
>a new feature
Nigger, that's been in it since Gears 1. Only Judgment removed it. It's not new.
>>
I hope they aren't trying to tell me that garbage vintage set is the only thing they give back for playing the beta.

>progress is deleted
Guess so.
>>
>>334813326
Um no seriously you can now active reload without firing a single shot.
>>
>>334811364
I'm guessing you skipped gears 2 and 3
>>
>>334811070
>So we can agree the Gears of War is Trash, right?
ftfy

and yes
>>
>>334813958
No, I played those and thought they were terrible.
>>
>>334813326
active reload existed since 1 but you needed to spend a bullet or two to actually reload the gun. now you can just reload with a full mag to get the bonus damage. you can do it on spawn or at any point you want for the bonus damage.
>>
>>334814498
then why waste your time with gears 4? sometimes I don't understand some of your thought processes /v/
>>
>>334814498
Shit taste.
>>
>>334814498
>3 terrible
I understand 2....but why was 3 so disliked.
>>
File: 250px-Unrealchampionship2.jpg (33 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
250px-Unrealchampionship2.jpg
33 KB, 250x350
>>334811070
gears was always trash. pic related was a better series and instead of UC3 we got gears 1..a slow paced clunky over the shoulder shooter
>>
>>334814717
3 was revoluationary for the gears franchise, and /v/ doesnt like change, 3 is easily the best in the series
>>
>>334814717
Because 1 was GOAT.
>>
>>334811070
Why is the Hammebrburst so fucking BAAAD???
It was alright in 1, god tier in 2 and decent in 3. But now it's way to innacurate and weak to kill a single guy.
>>
Tr4sh, Gears 1 was the only good Gears (Multiplayer)
>>
I wouldn't know, left it to download all night but apparently you have to check off 2 boxes in order to do that, not just the "download purchases and updates automatically" one. What a fucking junk console.
>>
Streaming the BETA

twitch tv/zephorah
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.