[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WoW Private Servers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: neckbeard.png (89 KB, 321x260) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.png
89 KB, 321x260
With PlayTBC being fucking idiots and Blizzard being jews. Wat play?
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>334807553
Start by killing yourself you stupid toad
>>
>amphibians from reddit try to post on /v/

I banish you to the shadow realm.
>>
>>334807710
>>334807628
:^)
>>
Warmane.
They got a few diff servers
I play the blizzlike wotlk server, the last good xpac to me.
Not as good as vanilla or tbc, but it's highly populated and well taken care of. And donation rewards are very very limited/pricey on the blizzlike realm so it's not really any different. Most donors play the other servers
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 815x1264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 815x1264
>>334807773
Saved this image for you, Pepe-kun
>>
>>334807553
shave your neckbeard and just play retail
>>
File: 1452398602400.png (47 KB, 691x860) Image search: [Google]
1452398602400.png
47 KB, 691x860
NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW
MY LIFE GOT TWIST TURNED UPSIDE DOWN
SO I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE JUST TO SIT IN MY CHAIR
AND TELL YOU HOW I WANT VANILLA AND IT JUST AINT FAIR
>>
>>334807553
Just play a cata private server. They are the best.
>>
>>334808042
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account.
>>
https://youtu.be/mBsIKWTreGQ
>>
>>334807553
I asked a question, you're deflecting it towards me because you're fucking weak. It doesn't matter how much you work or go to school and it never will, you were born weak and you will die weak. Me, I had a period of my life I fell off, yeah. But I'm taking control. You know why? Because I can. I can surprass you with no fucking effort. Just because I chose to live the way I have doesn't mean I'm stuck there forever. I made those choices and I'm making the choice to stop letting other people run away with whatever illusion of power I've instilled upon them. I am greater than you and always will be. So don't come at me sideways thinking you're fucking sweet or something. Taking shots cause I'm in Florida when you couldn't say a word to me when I was home. It is my concern and it will be my concern. Fall Back.
>>
>>334808501
Good pasta.
>>
File: Logo.png (24 KB, 431x56) Image search: [Google]
Logo.png
24 KB, 431x56
>>334807553
>>
>>334807553
This will be the next big server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5JvHiBQ_ts
>>
What's wrong with PlayTBC? I really wanted a good TBC server to play on
>>
>>334807553
I haven't played a PS since Nost shut down, waiting for a spiritual Nost successor. What did PlayTBC do wrong?
>>
Just go on maxcheaters and find a server, is it so hard?
>>
>>334809512
It was just a scam
>>
>>334807553
theatreofdreams.eu
>>
>>334809317
>our realm is going to humble even the most experienced player
yeah, okay. this guy is delusional as fuck if he thinks guilds are going to struggle to clear this shit. the player base is x100 better than they were back then, so why would people that have been doing mythic hellfire have a problem killing lurker?

just be real and say these servers are a trip down memory lane, and stop pretending like this shit is going to stump us for weeks/months.
>>
>/vg/ has unironically been falling for the playtbc scam since last Thursday
>they've wasted days trying to log in to a scam
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.