[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WoW expansion comes out >He immediately logs his max level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: WoW Legion.png (243 KB, 516x411) Image search: [Google]
WoW Legion.png
243 KB, 516x411
>WoW expansion comes out
>He immediately logs his max level main and rushes to endgame of the new expansion asap
>Makes an alt for the new race/class
>Either pays to have it leveled up to 100 or kits it out in heirlooms, thus rendering the entire game worthless because of how gamebreakingly overpowered that gear is
>"Th-there's nothing to do now! Fuck you Blizzard!"
>Wahh wahhh WAAAAHHH WoW is bad now

Must suck being a faggot child that doesn't know it's the journey to endgame that is where the real fun is at.
>Feelio when I run around in quest/dungeon gear and actually have fun slowly leveling up.
>Feelio when I started playing WoW towards the end of BC, a mere 6 months before WoTLK came out
>Feelio when the game is still just as good for me because I play in such a way

You only have yourselves to blame for ruining the game for yourselves. I don't know what this obsession is with people wanting/needing to rush to max level. It's not even a problem that is unique to WoW. Every MMO has retards like this. They do fucking nothing but hammer the game, ignoring every bit of otherwise enjoyable content just to get to end game then they complain that there's "nothing left to do".

Legion is gonna be great.
>inb4 "b-b-b-but the subs for WoW have dropped"
Who cares? I'm not Blizzard.
>>
0/10 b8 m8
>>
That's an awful lot of projection.

You ok, man?
>>
>>334806782
okay nigga i preordered legion and yes you are blizzard
>>
>>334806782
There are about 10 other MMOs that are better to play if you enjoy the journey of levelling up

WoW doesn't do anything the best anymore, people just stick around because they sunk 11 years of their life into this shit and it's too late to go back now.
>>
>>334806782
Are the shills even trying anymore? Is this ironic shilling? Am I being meme'd right now?
>>
>>334806782
Nice b8 m8
Don't make it so obvious next time.
>>
>>334806782
>feelio

Who the fuck is Feelio?

His name is Wojack, you 9fag.
>>
File: boltman.png (138 KB, 349x415) Image search: [Google]
boltman.png
138 KB, 349x415
IT BEGINS
>>
File: 13456365356345646.png (419 KB, 637x717) Image search: [Google]
13456365356345646.png
419 KB, 637x717
>>334806782
>I'm not Blizzard
>>
>>334806782
Demon Hunters finish their solo zone at 100 you wack tackular tack.
>>
File: 1431100570323.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1431100570323.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
>Who cares? I'm not Blizzard
>>
Even when I take my sweet time to level without heirlooms, reading everything I can and questing instead of dungeon spamming, the levelling will still ultimately only be a tiny part of my character's play time if I really keep on using him
Maybe you want us literally walking everywhere to enjoy the scenery too?
>>
>>334809748

wait, you mean you don't RP walk everywhere? What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>334809962
>He doesn't proclaim his titles and an honourable challenge to every individual enemy he comes across
>>
>>334806782
There was not journey in Wod.

I hit fucking cap in spire of arak
>>
>>334806782

>I'm not Blizzard

neither is neo blizzard

just let this game die already. the game officially ended when the lich king was defeated. anything afterward is just ass pull and shark jumping
>>
Which starting zone is the least boring to get through?
>>
>>334810837
Goblin?
You get a sports-car, a pool-party and then the island gets destroyed by a volcano
>>
>>334810837
Blood Elf
Both the 1-10 and 11-20 zones

Not even joking, easily some of the best content WoW has to offer
>>
If we do get legacy servers, I kind of hope that the vanilla ones will still have Blood Elves and Draenei

Mainly just so that horde will have to deal with the twelvies like Alliance does
>>
>>334810837
desu I like the worgen one
nothing like turning into a worgen partway through it and then the zone getting invaded
>>
>>334806782
>it's the journey to endgame that is where the real fun is at.
What journey? Blizzard has gutted it over the years. Character boosts exist to let you skip the irrelevant and obsoletes pre-expansion content.
>>
File: aPhSU2u.png (94 KB, 1494x619) Image search: [Google]
aPhSU2u.png
94 KB, 1494x619
>"people" actually fell for WoD/Legion

Can't make this up
>>
>>334811835
How many raids does Legion have, or do we not know yet?
>>
>>334811835
I don't even know what those numbers are
>>
>>334812050
We'll have to wait and see if they get lazy again halfway through, there's no telling from this point
>>
>>334812089
Days in each content patch I think
>>
can somebody explain to me why garrisons are bad? i stopped mid mop and kinda want to play again as a demon hunter
>>
>>334812050
2 have been shown in the Alpha, the Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold. In WoD's Beta I'm pretty sure Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry were tested before release.
>>
>>334812261
because it turns you into a quest giver rather than someone who actually does quests

and not in a good way like that one undead quest in hillsbrad
>>
>>334812261
It obsoletes going out into the world for anything other than raid time
>>
File: Beta.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Beta.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
>>334806782
>leveling content lasts so little because people rush

Leveling content lasts so little because it's created to be easily beaten by lobotomized paraplegic monkeys in a few hours.

That's why people CAN and do rush it, to get it out of the way as fast as possible.

Maybe make leveling matter again and create fun game mechanics that use levels before you bitch that people rush through bear ass fetch quests.

Maybe create an interesting storyline and put effort again into writing for these quests instead of throwing interns at them.

Maybe remove the handholding and map pointers and make people read the quests and explore for the locations of these quests and if they bitch about it send them to play whatever shit bethesda crapped out in <current year>.

Maybe create a dangerous world again with normal mobs that don't just fall over at the sight of you. Or elite zones with elites that will crush your shit if you're not careful or bring friends.

I could go on for a week. I'm not getting paid for this.
>>
>>334811220
you got to be joking me. this zone is fucking shit
>>
>in vanilla, a level 60 can be taken down by a bunch of level 50s
>nowadays a level 100 can take down more than 100 level 90s
>>
>>334812904
Nah, not since attacks/spells always hit and never miss any more
>>
>Blizzard will never remove flying mounts
>Blizzard will never remove heirlooms
>Blizzard will never remove garrisons
>Blizzard will never remove LFR

Am I missing anything?
All of these things are a plague to them game.
>>
Is it weird that I never really got into raiding? I look forward to the regular dungeons instead of the raids whenever a new expansion comes along personally.

I haven't played since TBC though, so if anybody is around that is still playing now, can you rate the dungeons in terms of quality for each expansion?
>>
File: dungeons raids since wrath.jpg (399 KB, 3828x1164) Image search: [Google]
dungeons raids since wrath.jpg
399 KB, 3828x1164
>>334813554
They've bothered less and less with new dungeons each expansion. Now it's just the ones added on launch and then that's it, no more that expansion
>>
>>334813791
Oh and they're all designed to be smashed through in like 15 minutes
>>
>>334813554
WotLK and TBC dungeons were completely different. Wrath started the trend of AoE rushing everything down without CC. Cataclysm Dungeons were difficult on release but quickly nerfed. Since then the dungeons have been like Wrath.
>>
>>334813791
>>334813874

Wow really? That is extremely disappointing. I'm honestly saddened to hear that there has not only been less of them each expansion, but clearing them in 15 minutes? What the fuck??
>>
>>334814014
All their focus for PvE is on raids now. Dungeons are just there to grind to gear up for raids at the start of the expansion, and then with the final tier they add zones to grind for gear that obsoletes the dungeons.
>>
>>334812904
This was was one of my favorite things. This existed until wotlk came around.
>>
>>334811331
Thats because, for the most part, the Dranei and Blood Elf zones and areas have not been touched at all and are still pretty much BC content.
>>
Someone post the image of shills at work before WoD was released.
>>
File: 1460824312562.jpg (31 KB, 817x1017) Image search: [Google]
1460824312562.jpg
31 KB, 817x1017
>>334814648
>>334814648
>>
>>334813930
Oh and I forgot to mention the whining about pre-nerf Cataclysm dungeons from the playerbase, that's the whole reason they were nerfed in the first place. It was mostly Healers going oom that was causing wipes if I remember right. I played Rogue at the time and I remember Heroic Vortex Pinnacle was the first time I'd used Sap in a dungeon since TBC.
>>
>>334814570
They're still literally instances that you can't fly in, jesus christ
>>
>>334806782
You just sound like you haven't played WoW for many years
>>
>>334812261

Because you think it's going to be like player housing, but it's just a base for you alone and nobody else is in there. And nobody can get there. You can't really customize it in any way either. You can't choose where it is. The only purpose its serves is a distraction from the rest of the game in the vein of a facebook minigame where you manage information coming in and going out. I really don't know what wasted potential more, garrisons or Diablo 3.
>>
>>334814891
I love the timewalking time-thing event for Cataclysm for seeing modern dungeoneers trying to hurr-durr through some of the early Cata trash and bosses
No fuckwits, getting in the lightning triangle is not optional
>>
>>334806782
Go home, Morhaime. I ain't buying your shit anymore, I stopped when you bums decided to drop fucking panda bears on us.
>>
>>334806782
I literally done this in WoD, it took me 2 weeks to reach 100, I took it slooooow man, had to do every single quest ( I still haven't done every singel quest lmao ), had to explore, chill around - have fun.

Then after the first 2 weeks I had 2 more weeks of fun in Ashran, dungeons and so on - raids were boring as fuck... then game went to shit.. literally nothing to do.
>>
>>334806782

Yeah same bro

I decided to cut off my arms and legs and WoW is a lot more challenging and almost as difficult to play as BC now. My tongue is getting very tired.
>>
>>334813930

Violet hold gives me PTSD.
>>
File: 12434535353534.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
12434535353534.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
>>334814982
You caught me.

I literally haven't played since WoTLK. I just make these threads to try help myself figure out if the game is as bad as people say, or if it's just /v/ bitching and moaning about nothing as per usual.

Unfortunately, I don't think you faggots are wrong this time.
I don't think I have the willpower to resist not buying the expansions I missed and trying it out for myself though.

Fuck.
>>
>>334813791
>Go onto Blizzard forums
>People complaining about the lack of dungeons
>Replies consist of "Quality > Quantity"
Are the WoD and MoP dungeons legit better than the dungeons of old?
>>
File: Jotaro.png (526 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro.png
526 KB, 720x480
>>334813332
You can literally ignore all 4 of those things for fucks sake
>>
>People still play WoW
This is where you went wrong.
>>
>>334816212
I think yes, they have bosses with fun gimmicks so you dob't get bored easly. Most of the vanilla dungeons are just bland mob killing
>>
>he wants people to take it slow
if you enjoy wasting 3 days to level a char , enjoy it
i dont enjoy wasting time doing pointless boring shit when i need to pay a monthly fee
i also enjoy rushing in games
>>
>>334813036
Except this isn't true.
>>
>>334816212
In general they have boring linear layouts with easily killed trashmobs, but the bosses are more complex
>>
>>334806782
Please kill yourself marketer.
>>
>>334806782
A lot of the points about the pay to play babies crying there's nothing to do after they made the game as easy as possible are true, however the part about Legion going to be great is probably not so much.
They basically looked at their game, saw the constant decline, from adding the facebook games in previous expansions as "new fun," and realized what they really needed was nostalgia.
So they remade one of the best expansions, and will probably rape the living shit out of it to squeeze whatever dimes their fanbase still has.
I have hope for the Warcraft movie at least....
>>
>>334810837
Dwarf and Worgen, imo.

Blood Elf only if you gotta go fast.

Stay FAR away from Night Elf starting zone. If you must play a night elf, take a boat to the other continent.
>>
>>334813332
Garrisons I agree with. Everything else would literally kill whats left of their game if they removed it. That's the problem with adding things like this, just removing it would get huge backlash from the casuals. Face it, your a minority.
>>
>>334806782
>>Feelio when I started playing WoW towards the end of BC

Get the fuck out, you know nothing about fun
>>
>>334816223
Nah m8, garrisons you are required to do to progress. It's the only one you can't ignore.
>>
Thinking of playing again, I have been gone since the beginning of Cata. II mostly just want to level and explore the world with a new character, prob not going to raid, will do dungeons and such though. My question is; is it worth it to do all that, or is the game beyond enjoyment?
>>
File: 1243453463464565.jpg (727 KB, 4975x4850) Image search: [Google]
1243453463464565.jpg
727 KB, 4975x4850
>Blizzard is now owned by Activision
When the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>334810837
Do you intend to rush or read the quests and have fun?

If you want to rush, any vanilla race with the updated starter zones.

If you want to read the quests, BE/Draenei, Worgen/Goblin and even Pandaren are OK, but prepare to be undergeared on BE/Draenei
>>
>>334816767
>8 years
>now
>>
>>334816921
Plan on reading the quests and having fun.
I'm gonna actually pay attention to the lore this time around.
They've butchered everything else apparently but at least the lore should still be fine, right? Right??
>>
>>334816767

When people noticed it hurt their mmo, WoW.
>>
>>334811331
Replayed 1-20 in Eversong Woods and Ghostlands recently on a new character. Still as good as in 2007. Reminds me I'm not growing out of WoW, the modern xpacs have just irrevocably fucked with the formula. Those areas arguably even look better than WoD zones, which is completely fucked, considering WoD has 9 years of technology development behind it.
>>
>>334816650
>Face it, your a minority.
True now that the subs are 5 mil or below, and the only remaining players are people who can tolerate the current state of the game. When the game has 12 million subs, we were a majority, now we've all left.
>>
>>334806782
Unless I missed something when I returned for a couple months for warlords, there is no early game content anymore that has an iota of difficulty. Quit at the tail end of WOTLK the first time.
>>
File: Capture.png (71 KB, 775x187) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
71 KB, 775x187
I don't understand post like this.
>I don't like the game, but if I had the option to buy the expansion with gold that I've farmed from spending many hours playing said game, I would purchase it

Why do people continue to play a game they no longer enjoy playing? Why is this person even interested in buying Legion, if he thinks it won't be a game worth his shekels? Why not just fucking quit playing? Did I miss something? Is blizzard twisting the arms of millions of players?
>>
>>334816212
Absolutely not, implying the old dungeons were low quality is insulting. Dungeons like Utgarde Pinnacle, Shattered Halls and Magister's Terrace were fucking great. And it's not just nostalgia, I've played them recently in Timewalking. People are just trying to be apologists for the insanely low productivity of the modern WoW team. Old dungeons were plentiful AND high quality.
>>
File: 1375879358397.jpg (27 KB, 154x250) Image search: [Google]
1375879358397.jpg
27 KB, 154x250
>>334817132
>the lore should still be fine, right? Right??
>>
Blizzard literally don't give a shit about WoW anymore, it's on life support now and has been since MoP. Its sole purpose now is to print money so they can use it for other products like Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, and other Activision-Blizzard projects or investments.
>>
As someone who has no experience pre-WoD since I joined right after it came out, I really enjoyed getting from 90-100 doing quests. I'll probably really enjoy legion too, since I don't know any better.
>>
>>334818082
ignorance is bliss, enjoy it
>>
>>334809962
Do people ever RP anymore? I only ever saw it a single time on an RP server. It was two DKs discussing their former lives in Org and people around them were making fun of them.
>>
>>334816223
>You can literally ignore all 4 of those things for fucks sake
Jesus christ, do the effects of these things need to be spelt out for you?

>Flying mounts
Killed world PvP. Killed exploration.

>Heirlooms
Killed leveling up
Made pre-max level gear obsolete

>Garrisons
Do I really need to explain this one?

>LFR
Killed the need to do literally anything other than sit in Org waiting for your group.

All of these things had very real negative effects on the game that cannot be ignored at all.
>>
I like the not gearing aspect of heirlooms but not the overtuned stats. I wish they were like standard issue blues instead of being like legendaries for leveling. I also enjoy doing all the dungeons once, and wish that I could finish each zone without vastly overleveling it halfway through (even without heirlooms). Personally I would have scrapped the heirloom system and did what XIV did where if you have a max level character all your alts just automatically just a flat EXP boost, but let it be toggle-able or adjustable.
>>
Are there any MMO's that have a fun leveling experience anymore?
>>
>>334818587
tibia :^)
>>
>>334817693
>gold that I've farmed from spending many hours playing said game

anon
once you have a few max level characters, the garrisons on each produce heaps of gold while you're offline.

log in once or twice a day, spend 10 minutes managing your garrisons, and you're done. that's all you need to make bank in wod and pay for tokens.
>>
>>334816212
>Are the WoD and MoP dungeons legit better than the dungeons of old?

no
bosses have slightly more complex mechanics, but are severely undertuned so that you just end up facerolling them anyway.
>>
>>334818587
Define "fun leveling experience"
>>
>>334818995
>replay tibia
>use nothing but swords
>grind orcs for studded armor
>grind rotworms for katana
>grind minos for chainmail & plate shield
>get to level 8
>get brass everything
>get a sword that's beter than the spike sword
>get a dwarven shield
fuck that shit went down the same road
>play sorcerer
>get enough mana to make HMM runes
>go to the trainer
>lmao you need to be level 20 for adori gran
>>
>>334811610
And there's a guy behind you with a gun to your head forcing you to use it for every character you make, yes?
>>
File: 1324882701010.gif (1 MB, 240x162) Image search: [Google]
1324882701010.gif
1 MB, 240x162
>>334806782
>wow expansion comes out
>blizzard sends you mail with free 7 days
>into trash it goes

Sorry blizz, no dice this time, you rused me for the last time with WoD.
>>
>>334806782
>journey to endgame
>solo everything to get 100 level within week

wooooow, there's NO journey since Cataclysm faggot, but stop shilling, it's obvious you're just blizzdrone pretending to be nostalgiafag just to make us look bad, go do some missions in garrisons ;^)
>>
File: 1413669904620.jpg (6 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
1413669904620.jpg
6 KB, 204x204
>>334806782
>actually have fun slowly leveling up
>slowly leveling up
>>
>>334812050
there has never yet been an expansion that had MORE tiers than the expansion before it so no more than 2 tiers
>>
>>334818228
>LFR
>Killed the need to do literally anything other than sit in Org waiting for your group.

>implying most people didn't spend all of their time sitting in capital cities/hubs before LFG was added
>"Hey, we finally made a group for Scarlet Monastery after two hours, but we have to wait for a couple of people to get here from Kalimdor"
>fifteen minutes later
>tank bails, one guy hasn't left Desolace yet
>spend another hour getting more people

Don't even get me started on making raid groups. I'll take LFG over that shitshow.
>>
Did people actually like the leveling experience in old school WoW?

>Grind boars for a chance to get a tusk, you need 8 to complete this quest.
>Fetch 10 scrolls from X and Y areas
>Spamming trade chat to find people to enter a instance and hoping they don't leave on the way to the dungeon
>XP curve is high as fuck to extend your sub time as long as possible
>>
>>334820361
>Don't even get me started on making raid groups
you simply didnt. you joined a guild to do raids. that's the way it was intended.
raids were never meant to be pug'd.
>>
File: 1460942167509.gif (3 MB, 515x394) Image search: [Google]
1460942167509.gif
3 MB, 515x394
What is it that Cata supposedly did to destroy leveling up?
>>
>>334820531
Is that your opinion, or did the WoW devs say that at some point? Because if they didn't want raids pug'd they would have made it so only guild groups could get into them.
>>
>>334820531
>join raiding guild
>DKP system in place
>guild only takes people in their circlejerk to their raids

Most vanilla raiding guilds were this and if you didn't suck officer dick then you didn't raid or you pugged.
>>
>>334820485
You forgot:
>quests are not that easy and you usually need to be polite to get grouped because switching zones actually takes time

It encouraged camaderie, exploration and polite behavior instead of 'UGH! These shitlords are killing MY mobs! Time to teleport to solo somewhere else.'
>>
>>334817132
Illidan book was at least great.
>>
>>334806782
>Look more patrolling monsters that use basic melee attacks for me to spam fireball at.

>do this for literally 20 hours

>Max level.

>You did it in 18 hourS! no wonder you didn't have fun.

Please OP. Don't pay blizzard for the privelage of killing patrolling monsters for 20 hours.
>>
>>334820684
Quests were really easy though, the lack of decent gear made it tougher though but that could be fixed by dungeon grinding or crafting gear.
>>
>>334811331
Honestly I agree. I had a lot of fun my first character but then I left Ghostland was bored and confused.
>>
>>334819678
Theres more individual hunting grounds in Tibia which offer variety in gear/gold/exp than subzones across WoW im pretty sure.
>>
File: B61266.jpg (57 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
B61266.jpg
57 KB, 650x650
Already bought mine, will be wearing this while I grind my way to end game in one night.
Who here would like to join me?
>>
>>334820802
You simply couldn't solo some quests as warrior or rogue and not even elite ones as hunter or warlock, you always required group in hour or two even if it was just for making regular quests faster, now you rape elite 5 levels higher than you with fucking autoattack.
>>
>>334815687
well, i give you a month or two

in that time, you'll probably have leveled to 100, got BiS gear, are swimming in money

and here are two things that could happen

either you randomly roll an OP class/spec, in which case the game is fun

or you level an underwhelming character, get bored instantly and forget about it
>>
>>334820684
>It encouraged camaderie, exploration and polite behavior

Exploration, yes. The other two, hell no.

Also, finishing every quest in a zone and still being too low to safely go to the next/another zone was annoying as fuck. Especially when it was a zone like old Barrens where one half was your level and the other half suddenly jumped five/ten levels more and you get quests that send you down into the area where you'll get slaughtered by mobs.
>>
Put all your hate for Neo-WoW aside for a moment and answer this logically.

Judging from what we know about Legion, do you think it's taking steps in the right direction, or is it still going downhill like the past few expansions?
>>
>>334820959
You could solo on Warrior and Rogue if you got gud or just had a pocket healer if you were terrible, no need to find 4 other people to take down an auto attacking enemy.
>>
>>334821110
I honestly think it's going to be slightly better than WoD. But still not coming back, since garrison table was the thing that made me quit.
>>
>>334821264
Did the garrison table tie you up and force you to use nothing but it the entire time you played? Were you unable to go out and do the zone quests and instances and raids?
>>
>>334821147
Yeah, sure, confirmed for never playing vanilla.
>>334821110
downhill, enjoy your holy demons
>>
>>334821110
Mythic dungeon changes are a positive step. World quests are a positive step. Artifact weapon 'trees' are an attempt at a positive step albeit badly implemented lore wise. Order halls are a step back.
>>
File: alice1.jpg (51 KB, 331x331) Image search: [Google]
alice1.jpg
51 KB, 331x331
>>334820550
>>
>>334820953
I know it's shopped on, but I would buy a pair of Warglaive replicas. Most interesting weapon from Warcraft since Ashbringer.
>>
From what I can understand, people miss group quests and how long it took to level in WoW the most correct?
>>
>>334821410
If you neglected your garrison and table quests you weren't on equal footing for raiding plus you felt obligated to do it since it paid for your sub.
>>
>>334811835
>Ulduar was only relevant for four months

Greatest crime of all
>>
There's a fundamental rule of game design that you must assume players will always take the optimal route. This rule is super important, especially in a genre like mmorpgs with min maxing being such a key component
>>
>>334820663
>i am socially inept therefor guilds suck
maybe mmos arent the genre for you
>>
>>334821110
one step right and two steps back
there is nothing i haven't seen in any of blizzards games. no innovation at all.
>>
>>334806782
>Must suck being a faggot child that doesn't know it's the journey to endgame that is where the real fun is at.
You have to be delusional if you still think the journey is worth it.

Playing wow instantly makes you a faggot child. The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>334821548
You get raid gear far more quickly and efficiently from doing the raids, and if you're not a poorfag you can easily afford a whole 15 bucks a month.
>>
File: let go.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
I blame WoW for being a 25 year old fat virgin. True story, I get depressed alot. Those 9-10 years of WoW when I look back, was just a really shitty waste of time.

Don't end up like me.
>>
>>334806782
its because this generation of "gamers" are so used to instant rewards and satisfaction that the thought of actually sitting back and enjoying something is taboo.

This is why im actually really happy that the world first raiding scene is finally starting to die out with all these big guilds quitting. The world first race was not only causing people to rush to max level, but it also made every tryhard guild think they had a chance in the race which turned most of the people in them into uber leet assbags with an inflated ego. my guild was no exception.

but nothing will change this attitude. aslong as p2w games are the most profitable say goodbye to any genuine experience that requires a decent amount of time to finish.
>>
>>334820550
cataclysm made 1-60 leveling better and more coherent. I had a blast leveling a warlock and paladin when the pre patch hit.

The people who say it ruined the world are just projecting their hatred towards the systems like lfd and lfr onto it.
>>
>>334822439
>cataclysm made 1-60 leveling better and more coherent
>better and more coherent
read: easy as fuck

levels are now given instead of earned
>>
>>334821505
It is more like people miss playing in a fantasy world where exploration and teamwork were prevalent. Neat things like mages being able to create portals to major cities were powerful tools and you could make money doing this. Or warlocks being able to summon a party member across the world saving 10-20 min of travel time.

I remember there was a traveling salesman that would shout out a sales pitch about his amazing glow enchant for your weapon. It was quite a neat way to make money and i bought one for my lvl 20 weapon.
>>
>how to play dk frost pvp now
advices?
>>
>>334822572
I still had to do quests to get experience to earn levels. Or are you upset that it doesn't take ten nonstop hours to go up one level?
>>
>>334822783
Damn, you made me remember my time playing that shit ten years ago as warlock. That class was really fun, I remember kiting a hunter that was 10 levels higher than me with some sort of confuse? spell and hopping around that faggot until he was dead.
>>
>>334822572
Thats because theres 100 levels of content and soon to be 110. Thats getting absurd. and leveling isnt as easy to everyone as it is for you. people like you seem to forget hat you've probably been playing for years and have access to the best leveling armor and know the most efficient way to do it. In reality, most new players arent using herilooms and rushing through it. you just dont know or understand this because they're a silent majority.

theres no reason for old and outdated content to be challenging and difficult especially since its mostly irrelevant for the veteran player.
>>
>>334822985
World PVP/Battlegrounds: Death Grip someone into your team, get free honor
Arenas; lube up, because you're going to get fucked

Death Knights are no longer a threat, other than Death Grip.
>>
>>334806782
I actually did a no heirloom character the other day.

I two shot enemies instead of one shotting them. The XP difference isn't that huge with heirloom vs without. The game is a joke no matter how you play it.
>>
>>334823214
>it is a good thing that blizzard is dumbing down the game constantly and keeps catering to braindead retards!
>oh noes why is everybody leaving the game? this can't be happening! i'm in charge here!
>>
>>334806782
>Feelio
You know who makes up their own words?
Faggot children. That's who.
>>
>>334822783
Reminds me of modern FFXIV where traveling crafting players advertise their services and crafts in chat and party finder. Need food made? Need gems melded into your armor? Need glamour crafted just to look fancy? Or do you need high quality battle gear to help you do the latest raid?
>>
>>334823214
>they're a silent majority

m8 the players remaining on retail wow today are a tiny fraction of the total playerbase that once existed, most of which hate the dumbed down faceroll that leveling has become
>>
>>334823493
Google "words invented by Shakespeare".
>>
>>334810837
Teldrassil imo.
>>
>>334823185
I miss the old Warlock quests to get your more powerful demon spell, and the mount. You had to group up to do that stuff, and if I remember correctly the dread steed mount required a dungeon to do.
>>
>>334823214
>theres no reason for old and outdated content to be challenging
this is what wotlk babies actually believe

just changing mob spacing in camps would make leveling a lot more difficult
>>
>>334823487
People left because warlords was shit and was practically abandoned after 6.2. not because the 1-60 experience wasn't designed for loser permavirign neets. If you want to make outdated content feel harder level up without heirlooms and xp buffs. or go play nost :^)
>>
>>334810837
Easiest Alliance: Gnome
Easiest Horde: Orc
Fastest Alliance: Gnome
Fastest Horde: Blood Elf
Most Fun Alliance: Worgen
Most Fun Horde: Goblin
Literal Shit: Pandaren

Goblin and Worgen also take the longest to finish.
>>
>>334823762
dreadsteed questline and ritual of doom questline were awesome
>>
>>334813332
"them game"?
Flying mounts are great if you enjoy exploring.
>>
File: 1439654340897.jpg (190 KB, 971x720) Image search: [Google]
1439654340897.jpg
190 KB, 971x720
>>334806782
>Blitz through the leveling early on to enjoy the "end game" when it's at its very best when it's new to everyone
Yes every time.
The first week of WoD was the best time when the heroics still felt new and people kept asking you why you had a shield as a dps warrior.
>>
>>334824148
It takes all the fun out of exploring.

Things like Shrine of the Fallen Warrior wouldn't have been nearly as neat a discovery if you could just fly to the top of any mountain.
>>
>>334823975
>People left because warlords was shit

people have been leaving by the millions ever since cataclysm launched (which was the expac that radically revamped and dumbed down the 1-60 experience)

the HUEG sub drop in wod corresponds to the huge sub spike that was generated by the wod hype. apart from anomaly, the subs have been consistently falling down ever since cataclysm.
>>
>>334818158
People still RP, alright. Though it's fucking horseshit with all this timetraveling WoD bullshit. Who can take WoW seriously after that?
>>
>>334824276
>people have been leaving by the millions ever since cataclysm launched
let's not forget that this was also the expac that neutered a bunch of classes of their identity
>>
File: 1.jpg (86 KB, 832x355) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86 KB, 832x355
>it'll never reach 200k!
lmao
>>
>>334824227
>spoiler
Fuck everyone that asked that.

>"Hey warrior, why are you in tank gear?"
>link him the Gladiator Stance talent, and bet I can out dps everyone in the group
>"We'll kick you if you don't."
>Proceed to tank better (by accident) AND destroy everyone's DPS
>"Want to do another run?"
>leave party

I miss Gladiator Stance when it was at its best. It was fair, since Warriors ALWAYS start expansions as the shittiest class. Now, Gladiator is worse than even Survival Hunters.
>>
>>334813332
>>334824148
>>334824270

flying should just have stayed limited to outland.
>>
File: 1340929226750.jpg (131 KB, 499x519) Image search: [Google]
1340929226750.jpg
131 KB, 499x519
>The journey to 100
>>
>>334824443
alot of the people signing that are kids who've never played wow. jontrons video where he links that petition has over 2million views. and we all know how kids will blindly follow e celebs

do the math anon
>>
File: 1263768353343.jpg (50 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1263768353343.jpg
50 KB, 428x510
>>334824682
>all those kids not knowing what to do if blizzard vanilla launches
>>
File: 80932kk.jpg (47 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
80932kk.jpg
47 KB, 400x300
>>334806782

He's not wrong. I recently re-subbed out of sheer boredom about a month ago before all the Nostal drama hit and i'm only level 67 and have been taking my time enjoying the journey.

I've never actually bothered to read the quests and care about what I was doing. I never tried actually taking my time and exploring each zone and really just taking it all in as I go.

Fuck I hate outland with a burning passion but some of the questlines there have been pretty enjoyable. I'm excited to get to Pandaria as I, frankly, still haven't seen it.

Haven't seriously played since WOTLK and i'm enjoying it.
>>
>>334820663
Wow, you were just unlucky.
>>
>>334824276
>>334823918
>>334823617

see none of you have any actual evidence that the sub losses were from the leveling experience being too easy. and thats because thats not the reason. The game is turning 13 years old soon. no king rules forever.

If legion is well supported with content patches you can guarantee itll be more successful and hold a decent amount of players, maybe even MoP numbers.
>>
>>334824443
I made a quick problem with auto hotkey that goes through a proxy and signs a petition for me.

I've been using nothing but meme's and fake names for the past week. It takes about 2-3 minutes per sign.

I'm probably a quarter of those signatures by now.
>>
>>334824882

He is wrong because the "journey" to endgame is fucking boring. Wow time to collect a thousand bear asses.
>>
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>334825189
Who are you responding too?
>>
>>334814892
Thats the point you fucking retard
>>
>>334806782
>i'm not blizzard guise i swear!
kek
>>
>>334806782
MMO's suck, who cares. There's a reason it became a fucking facebook game, the general userbase is tired of the same quest NPC shit, the same triad shit etc, cooldown shit, being reliant on retards for progression. It all got old.

I am sorry for the nostalrius kids, even as much as I think the MMO formula blows. because they just wanted to play their game, but its w/e to me.
>>
I think people just have to accept that WoW is a different kind of game(even though it has mostly remained the same) than it was several years ago. Blizzard kept removing things that took a lot of time and things that you had to do to progress your character, and replaced it with nothing. These days you can immediately start with gearing up to play the current raids and/or pvp and then leave you with not much else to do. And this makes you not wanna keep subbing.

Like, I really enjoyed leveling 90-100, and I thought that garrisons werent THAT bad, if only poorly implemented. The problem was that I had nothing else to do but check my garrison missions and raid, since that was basically all you COULD do that was worth it.
I played at the start of WoD, played for two months, then resubbed whenever a new patch came up. My overall enjoyment of the expansion has been pretty good since Iv only played the game in short bursts and have been fine with it. That being said, I wont defend blizzards laziness with coming up with new content (seriously, 6+ months without anything new shows that something is clearly wrong with blizzards wow team and that they have to do something about it if they want people to stop unsubscribing).
>>
>>334824682
>>334824806
>>334825074
and this is why the petition means nothing. the actual amount of people who want legacy servers are slim. and again, people dont actually want vanilla. they want wow without systems like lfd and lfr

once again proving that you think you want it, but you really dont.

also lets not forget how many people would lose interest literally day 1 after vanilla launch
>>
>>334825226
Who are you?
>>
>>334823626
Way to miss the point.
>>
>>334825071
>new expac
>don't like the game
>unsub
>people talking about why the game is shit
>pitch in as to why I quit
i'm not trying to tell you why other people left
>>
>>334824227
It was annoying as fuck having to explain yourself every fucking time you wanted to do a challenge dungeon.
>>
File: 1415282160624.jpg (220 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1415282160624.jpg
220 KB, 850x850
>that one guy that talks to monsters in chat
>>
>>334825816
none of the people i responded too said "this is why i quit: ". they all tried to generalize why everyone was leaving. Dont pull out the lel thats just like my opinion man, it makes you look incompetent
>>
>>334825790
(you)
>>
>>334825071
>none of you have any actual evidence that the sub losses were from the leveling experience being too easy

yeah, except how that's one of the main points that ALWAYS gets brought up whenever people talk about why wow is shit, without failure.
>lfr is shit
>lfd is garbage
>garrisons are trash
>leveling is braindead
>nothing to do at endgame

go start a discussion about why people quit wow ANYWHERE and these are among the top reasons people will name.
>>
>>334824396
I literally couldn't have planned a better way to destroy WoW if I tried. Blizzard made an expansion worse than I could have ever imagined with WoD. Even my most absurd ideas pale in comparison to the shitfest and world ruining expansion that is WoD.
>>
File: 1461014510558.jpg (183 KB, 1376x745) Image search: [Google]
1461014510558.jpg
183 KB, 1376x745
People who still support Blizzard are the definition of Cuckold. If you buy Overwatch you're contributing to the problem.
>>
>>334824396
>>334826324
>time travelling
>alternate universe
>multiple characters now have a 'current self' and an 'alternate timeline self'
>some of these even interact with each other
>archimonde AGAIN
>mannoroth AGAIN

at this point the wod storyline is even worse than the retarded warcraft comics with that medan shitter.
>>
File: 1344019936177.jpg (22 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1344019936177.jpg
22 KB, 246x246
>>334825084

I won't sit here and say that this isn't what most of the questing consists of but there's usually some pretty good story dialogue for some of it.

The day deathwing came, for example, was really enjoyable.

Working with a blademaster in Nagrand to save his newly adopted community of ogres was pretty great too.

Ridingi around the eastern plaguelands with a caravan of wanna-be paladins and killing off the remnants of the scourge from warcraft 3.

Saying that the questing in WoW is that simplistic and boring (collecting bear asses) just isn't true and just proves OP's point.

None of you take your time to actually read and experience and enjoy the questing. You just clikc "accept" and go about your way with your quest helper arrow.
>>
>>334806782
I rushed WoD and still have a great time with it.
I expect Legion to be great too.
>>
Level 1
>grind for levels
Endgame
>grind for gear
Where is the fun part of this game?
>>
>>334826568
>Those posts
>After having played wod for 2 months
>It's all bullshit, always have

Never again
>>
>WoW has 1 patch over the course of almost 2 years.
>FFXIV has had 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.55, the expansion that is 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 in the same time frame.
>3.3 and 3.4 will be released before Legion.
Feels good not being a cuck.
>>
>>334810837
Undead start zone is hands down the best start 1-20, human start zone is easiest, worst start zones would probably be worgen(if you've played it once it's just a drag to do it again, first time's alright though), orc and dwarf/gnome starting at kharanos
>>
>>334826271
you still have no actual evidence to support this. leveling has been trivial since the release of wotlk yet that expansion grew up to 12 million players. meanwhile, the biggest sub dips that havent followed the product life cycle have been due to no content. there is actual proof that this is the reason
>>
>>334826665
>None of you take your time to actually read and experience and enjoy the questing. You just clikc "accept" and go about your way with your quest helper arrow.
There used to be a time in vanilla when questing using only the information in the quest test was feasible. By now they've stopped putting specific directions in the quest text so you have to look at your minimap/arrow to get anything done.
>>
>>334818228
>Killed exploration.
Just don't use a flying mount.

>Killed leveling up
>Made pre-max level gear obsolete
Just don't use them. Level up the old fashion way, and use old, obsolete gear.

>Killed the need to do literally anything other than sit in Org waiting for your group.
Then don't use it. Actually make a raid with your guild.
>>
>>334806782
Leveling was NEVER fun, go fuck yourself.
>>
>he logins to his new expansion
>quickly grabs the character he wants to main this expansion
>runs straight to the guild hall
>queues up a guild hall mission that takes ten hours and logs out

Truly a great expansion.
>>
>>334825489
>also lets not forget how many people would lose interest literally day 1 after vanilla launch

How many people lost interest after day 1 of Vanilla launch?

How many people stayed? 5 million.
>>
>>334827178
Look, shill, the reasons subs are down is what I say it is because I hate those things, and you can keep guzzling Blizzard's jizz.
>>
>>334827718
are you underage or just retarded? gee i wonder why the game was really popular 12 years ago
>>
>It's not the destination. It's the journey.

Yeah except there is no journey anymore. Even if you choose to not use heirlooms. In WoW you had a journey just to get to level 10. But you saw people running around with the Voidwalker or with actual Shadow spells as a priest, or new totems, and all that other cool shit you got as you progressed.

You saw all these people trying to get more people to take down SM, BRD, Mara, whatever but you still had a journey to reach those levels. Same with seeing people running around in Dungeon/Raid sets.

There was always a goal that made the journey worthwhile and enjoyable. You don't get the same satisfaction anymore.
>>
>>334827925
not sure if being ironic
>>
>>334827718
are you really comparing vanilla from 2004 to a vanilla released in 2016? fucking Christ your stupid
>>
File: 1460314379371.png (821 KB, 631x737) Image search: [Google]
1460314379371.png
821 KB, 631x737
>>334806782
Blizzshill GTFO
>>
>>334827965
>gee i wonder why the game was really popular 12 years ago

I'm sure you do, since you don't understand why vanilla is popular now.

>>334828308

Yes I am.
>>
File: 1453155670110.jpg (13 KB, 300x122) Image search: [Google]
1453155670110.jpg
13 KB, 300x122
>>334806782
>>
>>334829068
do you really need me to explain why launching a game 12 years ago is different than releasing the same game now? your a big boy i dont think you need this
>>
So how do you /who your own server? I'm 100% sure I am the only person on my server right now.
>>
>>334820531
>He didn't pug AQ20
It's like you're shit at the game, boy.
>>
>>334829563

Go on. Tell me how.
>>
>>334816212
absolutely not. the "quality" they speak of are how blizzard turned dungeons into the same gimmicky bullshit questing turned into.
>>
Try running a dungeon in non heirloom gear and watch how fast you get das boot.
>>
>>334831297
So, never? I haven't been booted for not using heirloom gear, and I always transmog it so others don't know if I'm earing it or not just from looking at me, so unless someone's inspecting everyone to see if they have heirlooms and demanding they get kicked if they don't no one gives a shit about it.
>>
File: 1421786124492.gif (1 MB, 279x157) Image search: [Google]
1421786124492.gif
1 MB, 279x157
>WoW expansion comes out
>He immediately logs his max level main and rushes to his garrison to send out missions
>Logs off until theyre done
>>
why is soul capacitor still in the game? fuck melee agi classes
>>
1 kind of player basically wants their MMO to be a replacement of real life, a game that has a world where they can sink most of their time in, in a meaningful way (to this world).

The other kind of player is the kind that has infested WoW, they aren't vested in the world they just want to race to the finish as fast as possible so they can jump through the next set of hoops.
>>
while I don't agree with this, the fans are utter cancer and the reason why nothing interesting or fun is in the game. Remember the zombie thing and when that boss just walked into stormwind? And people just fucking complained that their grind was ruined
>>
>>334806782
Blame Blizzard.

No really. If zones weren't on rails, moving from camp to camp doing quests, not able to skip that camp as you didn't trigger the chain or you are not instanced in it, this is what you get.

You can't just explore the zone finding some small band of npc's and help them out. It's more about the linear story of that particular quest. Plus not needing to walk to the instance but can just pop into queue once you have the level, cuts down time too.
>>
>>334823297
>Arenas; lube up, because you're going to get fucked
well fuck me . i geared him because i got bored of my mage arena at mop
only wanted to do 100 3vs3 wins with him
no wonder it feels like i'm doing 0 damage even with full pvp gear/conquest weapons
>>
breh's
>>
>>334834167
I miss the crazy world stuff that happened. I remember hearing about a disease from a new raid that bugged and stayed on a player after he left. The disease jumped from person to person doing redic dmg and it was like the Black plague of WoW. Shit like that is fun.
>>
>>334835652
hakkar blood was one i think
>>
>>334835459
what the fuck is the skin next to default one
>>
File: HSNHIpH.jpg (198 KB, 984x542) Image search: [Google]
HSNHIpH.jpg
198 KB, 984x542
I hope this finally kills Blizzard. So fucking tired of this shit, they never learn and they obviously don't care about their communities the same way Valve does.

Time to put this dickshit company to sleep, bye bye.
>>
>>334824396
>who takes WoW seriously after that

I couldn't even take it seriously after BC, where they switched to Sargeras corrupting the Draenei instead. Not because it made more or less sense, but because the writer then said "whoops I forgot lol" when asked why he changed it so fuck it.
>>
I stopped at the begining of WoD, but how is the garrison mandatory?
I read it's a good source of gold, but if you don't like it just don't go there. On my alt I never bothered leveling my garrison because I never went there
>>
>>334838529
>never go there
>can't any quest
>>
>>334838802

>full heirlooms
>300% exp flasks
>go around finishing bonus zones while you have the exp flask buff
>90-100 in under 2 hours
>never needed the Garrison aside from establishing it
>>
>>334806782
>the journey to endgame that is where the real fun is at.
t. no alts
>>
>>334807007
>Some cold water?
>>
Here's the real reason why you hate WoW now

>Before
>Spend 100s of hours leveling up
>Make it to cap
>Try raiding
>Manage to kill a couple of bosses feel like maybe you might progress to the last boss someday

>Now
>Reach cap moderately quickly
>Try to raid
>LFR and normal is so easy there's no fun doing it
>Mythic is so hard you can't even progress past the trash
>Bitch about the game being too easy now because you beat LFR

Also none of you fucks ever did jack shit outside of endgame content. How many of you killed all the rare spawns in Northrend? How many of you did the PVP objectives in Zangarmarsh or Terokkar forest? Have you ever done the STV world events? Of course you fucking haven't.
>B-But I did a repeatable quest at the old Darkmoon Faire once
>>
I may as well ask in this thread.

What's the best way to get followers up to level 100 and grind their iLvl to where they can start accumulating gold? I'm still dealing with Stables grind, so I can't get the Dwarven building yet to pump out iLvl upgrades.
>>
>>334806782
>Feelio
What the fuck is this shit? Kill yourself, underaged shitstane.
>>
>>334816731
I think you can level up to 20 on any characters for free, so try it out.
>>
>>334841562

Reaching level 20 takes exactly 5 hours even with any heirloon / twinking.
>>
>>334840459
More like
>now
>reach cap within a few days if you're playing slow without heirlooms
>try to raid
>LFR and normal is so easy there's no fun doing it
>Heroic is the right amount of difficulty
>Mythic is hard, but mostly because it's a gear check that requires you to have mostly heroic gear and play with people who aren't fucking retarded
>Beat LFR to get in the door
>Finish Heroic for fun with guild
>Already played the same raid twice and don't feel like doing it again with higher numbers for gear with higher numbers
>Bitch about there being too many difficulty levels and too low of an entry level

The problem with modern WoW is LFR and Mythic. Just bring it back to normal and heroic. Put all the fun shit in heroic and the introduction and gearing shit in normal.
>>
>>334842186
>Mythic is hard, but mostly because it's a gear check that requires you to have mostly heroic gear and play with people who aren't fucking retarded
Then how did my guild clear most of mythic Highmaul week one while most of us were in blues? The reason you hate WoW is because you make excuses instead of gitting gud now go back to your vanilla private server were raids are literally impossible unless you stack the correct gear
>>
File: file.png (281 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
281 KB, 640x360
Give me more attention guys

If you get 200k signatures, ill text mike and show him you want it
>>
File: 45-48 basement dweller.jpg (632 KB, 2974x1382) Image search: [Google]
45-48 basement dweller.jpg
632 KB, 2974x1382
>>334806782
There are always people who do this OP. They go full no life on a game and finish all the content way faster than intended and complain as to why they have no content.

See pic this was on /tcdg/ two days after the game came out.
>>
>>334842186
Mythic is fine you shitter, heroic is way too easy

cut out LFR and Normal and go back to the system for Tier 11/12.
>>
>>334845268

>Heroic is way too easy

no shit, because it's pre-WoD's Normal

"Normal" is Flex and LFR is still garbage that isnt even remotely comparable to any other difficulty
>>
>Those people who when met with an argument over a feature just reply with "Well just dont use it."
>>
>Those people who when met with a feature meant for casuals they demand it be removed
>>
>>334806782

Legion will probably bring subs numbers back up.
If its trash they will go back down, but slowly.

WoD is just an unprecedented stretch of no new content., so it's doing a number on the numbers.
>>
File: Leo Gold.jpg (51 KB, 390x389) Image search: [Google]
Leo Gold.jpg
51 KB, 390x389
>>334846656

It's all in the numbers
>>
>modern WoW
>slowly leveling up

le_tricky_fish.jpg
>>
>>334846656
We won't even know because they stopped reporting sub numbers.
>>
>>334847701

They never had to to begin with, they did it out of pride of the game growing

How many other MMOs reported every quarter on subscription numbers
>>
>>334847701

Just wait, if it shoots high enough they'll get their dick out and tell us
>>
File: 1461089352166.jpg (129 KB, 395x607) Image search: [Google]
1461089352166.jpg
129 KB, 395x607
>>334847896
Well they never should have, because now as far as anyone is concerned the game is dead.
>>
>>334848234

>playing with Russians

as far as anyone is concerned Slavsquatters aren't people
>>
RDF ruined WoW, cross-realm shit made it worse. The fact that leveling became so easy as well.
>>
File: cringe.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>334806782
>Feelio
Please stop
>>
>>334806782
i simply quit 'cause there is too much RNG. no not in the damage numbers, im fine with that. But for example i was grinding for the 2 handed sword from flambender in BRF. 15-20 times i defeated the said boss, it dropped only once, and that one time some asshole rolled more on the said sword. That is not fun, doing same content over and over again without the reward. After that i gave up on raiding and went to pvp it was fun for the most part, but i have been pvping too damn much. I don't enjoy arenas 'cause of script kiddies. BG's i have ran every of them at least 1000 times. Don't even get me started on ashran. I've been playing wow from BC and if they can't make the old content interesting they won't get my money and that garrison bullshit in legion is just too damn much to swallow.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.