[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Darksouls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (32 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
32 KB, 460x215
>Heard about how great Dark souls is supposed to be
>First impression
>Emulated xbox controls only
>Guess i better look what is what
>Escape does nothing
>try a bunch of buttons that dont seem to do anything but punch
ok guess ill look it up
>Page Up, Page Down - RB, LB, Insert, Delete - X, Y
Thats retarded, guess ill just change them
>No way to change them,
>Move around a little
>Shittiest camera ive seen in years
>How is any of this not lazyness coming from the developers?
>"Oh no its all on purpose! Its a masterful way to making the game challenging" I hear a bunch of retards say.
>Realize this game is just an other shitty meme made popular by the same people who made FNAF popular.
>>
Get Dsfix
Use a controller
>>
>>334804730
>Heard about how great Dark souls is supposed to be
>get a notoriously poor PC port
>play it on kb/m
>unable to find fixes by himself
How are you still alive, OP?
>>
>>334804868
Would that also enhance my FNAFexperience?

>>334804985
Properly made games dont need fixes for their already poor pc ports.
>>
File: 1442772584308.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442772584308.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>334805192
Oh, so you're using the excuse the fact that it was poorly ported as your excuse for being a dumb lazy fuck that can't be bothered to do a little homework, buy a controller and install an extremely small mod. If it's fucked up its your fault for not taking 5 minutes to do it right.

Just because the port job was shit doesn't mean you get a free pass for being a retarded fuccboi.
>>
>>334806139
As if i had tried to make it playable as hard as i could, but couldnt. You know damn well thats not what happened. I have not even attempted to make it work because i saw it for what it is: a trendy meme.

>buy a controller
Are you suggesting that this is such a good game that i should bother to buy a controller i wouldn't use for any other game? As if it was too much to ask for devs to make games playable.
>>
>>334807168
>I don't know how cars work, so this one is shit

You're a retard, stop playing video games, find yourself another hobby.
>>
File: topkekastheysay.jpg (8 KB, 227x200) Image search: [Google]
topkekastheysay.jpg
8 KB, 227x200
>>334804730
>playing Dark Souls with a KB+M

Holy fuck you're retarded.

That's like trying to play Starcraft with an arcade stick.
>>
>>334807168

You play on a pc, you can use pretty much anything you want to control your games. Chances are, you have a old dualshock or xbox controller around you can just plug in
>>
>>334807275
He shouldn't, he'd be the same in any other hobby
I think he'd even fuck up kysing, he'd point the gun in the wrong spot and become a living vegetable
>>
>>334807382
A game that cannot be played with the most perfect controls on earth, the keyboard and mouse is a game not worth playing.
>>
Kek, you play fighting games on keyboard too?

If that's the case, get the fuck out and delete your thread. This is low tier bait and you're 5 years too late.
>>
>>334807603
Keyboard and mouse are not good for all games.

Try playing a fighting game or an action RPG (i.e. Dark Souls) with a keyboard and mouse and you'll quickly learn that.

Kb/m is only good for FPS or RTS games.
>>
>>334807715
>For best controls of a racing game, I need a wheel
>For best controls of a flying game, I need a stick
>For best controls of a fighting game, I need a board
>For best controls of an action game, I need a controller
IT'S NOT FAIR

WE CAN'T KEEP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT BROS
>>
File: fedora62.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fedora62.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>334807603
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.