[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Hyrule-Warriors-3DS-1.jpg (207 KB, 1261x697) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule-Warriors-3DS-1.jpg
207 KB, 1261x697
Is this any good?
>>
>>334800495
Yes, but only on new 3DS
>>
>>334800495
Yes

Definitive version until NX port
>>
>>334801702
>looks and runs like shit
>way less characters on screen than the U version
No.
>>
>>334800495
Yes, but only on Wii U
>>
>>334801770

False

And the gameplay changes make it the best version.
>>
The new gameplay additions sound real nice but its all gimped in execution thanks to the 3DS hardware.
>>
>>334801702
>still April 19th
Goddamn, I want my HW2 for the NX fucking already!
>>
>>334800495
The character switching from Samurai Warriors is alright, but then they forget midway through Legend Mode and you go back to having to complete a stage 3 or 4 times to get everything.
>>
>>334802331
>>334801770

stop playing it on an old 3DS, the game is perfect on the New 3DS XL
>>
>>334802027
>>334803065
False.
>>
>>334803303

Your False is False
>>
They... tried. But man was the 3ds just not up to the challenge of running that game. Even the N3ds. It's like playing the WIiU version on splitscreen with the popin and dramatically reduced unit count on screen.

On N3ds it isn't terrible (3ds is though good god) but if you played the WiiU one it's gonna be a rough transition.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.