[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Play Dark Souls 3 on PC they said There's not actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20160419221553_1.jpg (450 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160419221553_1.jpg
450 KB, 1920x1080
Play Dark Souls 3 on PC they said

There's not actually any hackers they said

Why did I let you lie to me, /v/? I should've got it on PS4 like I originally planned.
>>
>>334799702
Why wouldn't there be hackers? DaS is one of the easiest games to hack since you can literally use CE and change hex values. It's probably not too bad now (at least I haven't encountered any hackers) but by the time CE scripts get released you can bet things will get worse. I just hope FROM's ban system is actually decent this time.
>>
>>334799702
>luck 97
>>
CE users have been getting banned
>>
>>334799875
I've been using CE since launch and still not banned.

Are they banning in waves?
>>
>>334799957
Dunno. It seems to be if you do stupid shit like having your character immediately jump to 99 in stats or stacks of items
>>
>>334800105
Oh right. I'm not doing that. Just subtle stuff.
>>
>>334799702
There will always be hackers if there is anything handled by the client AT ALL. If you have a problem with this, do not play PC multiplayer games that let any amount of character data be touched by the client. Simple as that.
>>
Welp just as I was writing how theres not even that many hacker I invaded a guy with infinite health and stamina. He chased me around the swamp until I died of poision.

I wanted to defend PC but I unfortunately cant.
>>
Why do games like league of legends not have cheaters
>>
>>334799702
FROM is absolute dogshit with ports, they can't even get proper anticheat.
>>
>>334800467
Server side
>>
File: 1441918624527.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441918624527.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>334799702
>play on PS4
>you always have frame drops since this game is worse than BB
>input laag with ds4
at least there are more normies on PS4 for PvP
>>
>>334800539
I wish they would bring back VAC. Who cares about sweetFX faggots. Its not these games are pinnacle of graphics or anything
>>
>>334800467
>Bot of Legends
>>
>>334800628
I've noticed neither of these unless the hosts connection is shitty, or I go to the catacombs and all them skeletons fuck my console up. I've loved every second of this game, can't wait to start my second play through tomorrow
>>
>>334800467
scripts
bots
Yeah you know fuck all about league.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.